Why did Jesus condemn you?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
Why did Jesus condemn you?

Christian dogma and traditions say that we are all condemned. Some say because of Original Sin, a non-Jewish concept that I think we can ignore as scriptures say that we are all responsible for our own sins. Jesus also indicates that this is so as he tells us to pick up our crosses and follow him. Our cross means our sins. Anything else would be immoral so we can know that we are judged only by our own sins.

I was a large sinner as compared to most. I am still a sinner but I suffered becoming brethren to Jesus and recognize that I was never condemned. The only thing I needed saving from was ignorance of reality. I followed these quotes/instructions.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

As to thinking that Jesus died for you, even though you are not condemned and never were, Jesus would never give you a debt to do unto him what you think he did for you, to die. Jesus came to give life in abundance. Not death. You are conditioned not to believe this of course as you believe in the immoral sacrifice doctrine. There is never any justice in punishing the innocent instead of the guilty.

You presently think yourself condemned.

What was your sin and what makes you think that Jesus would die for you and lay a false and immoral sense of indebtedness to him on you, --- instead of just forgiving you?

Regards
DL

Dude, get a fucking grip! Jesus does not want you to be a douchebag!

Because God is no better than a wife-beater.

God gives humanity a black eye for some perceived offense and then stands over us and says, "I love you, baby. Why do you make me hit you?"

God gives humanity a black eye for some perceived offense and then stands over us and says, "I love you, baby. Why do you make me hit you?"

They do express love in about the same way.

Regards
DL

Then he should have the same standard for you. So why did he condemn us all and force us to need a savior?

Regards
DL
Maybe Allah is the fucking creator, douche bag! Unless you have had a conversation with your God lately then you really do not have a clue, do you?

Actually, I have.

I will ignore you until you deal with your Tourette syndrome.

Bear that in mind.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Then he should have the same standard for you. So why did he condemn us all and force us to need a savior?

Regards
DL
Maybe Allah is the fucking creator, douche bag! Unless you have had a conversation with your God lately then you really do not have a clue, do you?

Actually, I have.

Bear that in mind.

Regards
DL
Oh my! God forbid you ignore me and I am not allowed to bask in the glow of your wisdom!!!

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Actually, I have.

Bear that in mind.

Regards
DL
Oh my! God forbid you ignore me and I am not allowed to bask in the glow of your wisdom!!!

Bask all you like. But if you don't watch your mouth you will be ignored.

Do unto me and I will do unto you.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Actually, I have.

Bear that in mind.

Regards
DL

Bask all you like. But if you don't watch your mouth you will be ignored.

Do unto me and I will do unto you.

Regards
DL
Oh no! Please don't ignore me. I must sip the nectar of wisdom that flows from your words.

Forum List

Back