Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

• Total voters
Joe, you're most recent concession, wherein you were forced to recognize that the Dark Ages began in the Mid to Late 7th Century, which is precisely when ISLAM began it's murderous expansion across the Mediterranean... cutting off Western and Central Europe sending it into 'The Dark Ages'.

I conceded nothing of the sort, but since you get all your history from Talking Snake U hate sites, there's not much to be discussed.

Well said... in short "reason" is the light of God. Where there is no means to reason, there is no light. One can't see, what one does not possess the willingness to see. For God to exist, the Joe=god... cannot.

And Joe can't accept that... because Joe doesn't feel that such is reasonable.

Think about it. Joe would have us believe that HE REJECTS GOD, because God killed a baby.

No, I reject the notion that a God who kills a baby to teach someone a lesson can be called "Good". I was not making an affirmation to his actual existence, because he doesn't.

Seems reasonable, right? I mean Joe respects the right of Babies to exist, therefore Joe can't accept the existence of someone or something that would kill a baby.

Yet Ebola kills babies by the gross... and Joe was PERFECTLY fine with the person he elected as the peasantpimp of the Union States to let ebola into the United States...

I'm sorry, when did this happen? It seems to me that Obama took pretty reasonable steps to contain Ebola. I do find it funny that you guys think one Ebola death is worthy of panic, but 32,000 gun deaths are no big deal.

And Joe is a proponent of a would-be RIGHT for Women to murder their babies and for no more reason than those babies representing an inconvenience to those women.

So... even Joe's apparently reasonable rationalization, is a lie.

LOL! Pretty cool, huh... ?

Well, no, I don't consider a fetus the size of a kidney-bean to be a "baby". And neither do 1 million American women every year. So I do find it amusing you create a false premise (I reject God over a verse I didn't really think happened) but it's not real because I support other actions that you, not I, consider babies.

No Joe, sorry.

That's not the way it works, "He" doesn't/wouldn't care whether or not you called "Him" names.....why would "He"?

That's you elevating yourself to "His" level and thinking that words could provoke "Him" to anger.

"God" by necessity would be "bigger" than that......not to mention neither "He" or anybody else would care what you called them.

That's all good and stuff, but that's not what the Bible says. In fact, the Bible really paints God as kind of mean spirited. And Petty.

I could explain how the Old and New Testaments work together but it would be lost on you.

It appears that "philosophy" is lost on you Joe.

I'm also still waiting for you to"prove" that man is the highest being.

I already did.

ANd frankly, the God of The New Testament is even a bigger fucking douchebag than the God of the Old Testament, really. The OT God was just happy to smite you in this life. The NT God is going to totally smite you for all eternity.

Hitler burns Ann Frank once and he is evil.
God burns her for all eternity and he is "Good".

The Old and New Testaments work well together as toilet paper.

Poor Joe so much hatred inside of you.

It is very unappealing.

You proved nothing except you are the one unable to carry on a philosophical conversation.

You have no idea how anything works together pop....and frankly I feel bad for you.

Even if he were hypothetically correct, it's the Muslims intentionally killing children; not Christians. Fools like joeb will point to some airstrikes that got away. But there's a difference between that and strapping a bomb to yourself and not giving a shit what innocent gets killed.

Airstrikes 'Didn't get away", guy. We intentionally carpet bombed Afghanistan and Iraq (and Serbia and Vietnam and Germany and Japan).

Now, that's what you do in war. You break the enemy's will to fight.

Just don't whine that they are "Terrorists' when they fight back.

So, your argument is that Osama Bin Laden was perfectly justified?

No, but I don't think you'll get it if I explain it to you for the fourth time.

Poor Joe so much hatred inside of you.

It is very unappealing.

You proved nothing except you are the one unable to carry on a philosophical conversation.

You have no idea how anything works together pop....and frankly I feel bad for you.

I did carry on a philosophical conversation. I'm just sorry you couldn't keep up.

Your argument is that God is a morally superior being, but frankly, in his own bible, he just proves himself to be the forces of nature that bronze age savages didn't understand.

Well, now we know what a germ is and we know what causes storms and we know where the sun goes at night.

The only thing that gives your "God" any mileage is that people are still afraid of death.

Even if he were hypothetically correct, it's the Muslims intentionally killing children; not Christians. Fools like joeb will point to some airstrikes that got away. But there's a difference between that and strapping a bomb to yourself and not giving a shit what innocent gets killed.

Airstrikes 'Didn't get away", guy. We intentionally carpet bombed Afghanistan and Iraq (and Serbia and Vietnam and Germany and Japan).

Now, that's what you do in war. You break the enemy's will to fight.

Just don't whine that they are "Terrorists' when they fight back.

So, your argument is that Osama Bin Laden was perfectly justified?

No, but I don't think you'll get it if I explain it to you for the fourth time.

No.... you're saying don't cry that we're attacked as if there's justification. You can't have it both ways. You either think he's justified or you don't. You love to make the case all day long that he is and then say well he's not really justified though. That's called speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

Not if Obama was a terrorist. I need a yay or nay. Go on the record.

I can pretty much say that Obama was not a terrorist.

Freudian Slip much?

I think there's a case that Obama is a terrorist...but that's not really the point of this thread. So, is Osama a terrorist (no ifs whens or buts)? Yay or nay?

Osama was an extremist. Terrorism is a false word.

So, Obama was being phony when he finally claimed that Benghazi was an act of terror?

Also, wow that following the Democrat agenda has brought you to a place that you don't even think terrorism is a true word. YOUR BRAINWASHING IS COMPLETE.

JoeB said:
That's all good and stuff, but that's not what the Bible says. In fact, the Bible really paints God as kind of mean spirited. And Petty.

LOL!

No it doesn't.

BUT! That is what one should reasonably expect to be the perspective of Evil.

(See how that works folks? What we're seeing in Joe and the Ideological Left across the board, is little more than Old Testament Evil. It's the same evil that set upon Europe in the Middle ages... isolated and impoverished Europe, establishing what we now know as "The Dark Ages". During which we saw great evil rise up and swallow civilization... today, we see that same evil rising up.

No.... you're saying don't cry that we're attacked as if there's justification. You can't have it both ways. You either think he's justified or you don't. You love to make the case all day long that he is and then say well he's not really justified though. That's called speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

I don't say "terrorist" and I don't say "justified". these are definitions you want to use.

I say that when you take an action, you should expect CONSEQUENCES.

For instance, if I were to walk into the hypothetical biker bar and make crude comments about the sexual proclivities of their mothers, the subsequent ass-beating I would take should be expected as the logical consequences of my actions. It would still be against the law, but I should expect that.

The Smart thing would be to NOT GO TO THAT BAR to start with. Failing that, don't say bad things about their mothers. Failing that, make damned sure I'm ready to back up my big talk with action.

Actions - Consequences.

Now, getting back to Osama Bin Laden, we did a little more than just insult his mother. We armed him, trained him, financed him, knowing full well that he was anti-western and anti anything that wasn't his particularly crazy flavor of Islam. And then we act all surprised when he turns around and bites us in the ass.

LOL!

No it doesn't.

BUT! That is what one should reasonably expect to be the perspective of Evil.

(See how that works folks? What we're seeing in Joe and the Ideological Left across the board, is little more than Old Testament Evil. It's the same evil that set upon Europe in the Middle ages... isolated and impoverished Europe, establishing what we now know as "The Dark Ages". During which we saw great evil rise up and swallow civilization... today, we see that same evil rising up.

I'm sorry, god that drowns every baby in the world because he doesn't like what their parents are doing doesn't strike me as "Good".

Now, there are a whole slew of scientific reasons to discount the Flood as a real thing, but philosophically, your omnipotent, omniscient being decided his go-to solution for the sins of man was genocide, and he doesn't even manage to get rid of evil.

No it isn't. If it is false at all, the falsity rests entirely in "Terrorism" should be SYNONYMOUS with ISLAM.

I think that would come as a big surprise to all the non-Islamic "Terrorists' out there. Tim McVeigh wasn't a Muslim. Neither was Eric Rudolf, or Ted Kaczynski, or Carlos the Jackal.

I conceded nothing...

ROFL!

You dam' sure did sparky.

FACT: ISLAM CREATED NOT ONE!

BUT THREE "DARK AGES".

1- The European Dark Age
2- The Byzantine
3- African.

All over the 1500 years of Islamic Jihad ... which CONTINUES TO THIS DAY and of which YOU ARE A FOOLISH PROPONENT.

That is at this point IRREFUTABLE and wholly indisputable... and this with your desperation to refute and dispute, notwithstanding.

No it isn't. If it is false at all, the falsity rests entirely in "Terrorism" should be SYNONYMOUS with ISLAM.

I think that would come as a big surprise to all the non-Islamic "Terrorists' out there. Tim McVeigh wasn't a Muslim. Neither was Eric Rudolf, or Ted Kaczynski, or Carlos the Jackal.

That is why those people are not called "Islamic" terrorists..

The far left just used horrid analogies to promote their propaganda..

That is why those people are not called "Islamic" terrorists..

The far left just used horrid analogies to promote their propaganda..

Yep... but hey, such is the nature of evil.

I don't say "terrorist" and I don't say "justified". these are definitions you want to use.

I say that when you take an action, you should expect CONSEQUENCES.

For instance, if I were to walk into the hypothetical biker bar and make crude comments about the sexual proclivities of their mothers, the subsequent ass-beating I would take should be expected as the logical consequences of my actions. It would still be against the law, but I should expect that.

The Smart thing would be to NOT GO TO THAT BAR to start with. Failing that, don't say bad things about their mothers. Failing that, make damned sure I'm ready to back up my big talk with action.

Actions - Consequences.

Now, getting back to Osama Bin Laden, we did a little more than just insult his mother. We armed him, trained him, financed him, knowing full well that he was anti-western and anti anything that wasn't his particularly crazy flavor of Islam. And then we act all surprised when he turns around and bites us in the ass.

Justified is a part of life, dude. It's not just words that I want to use. There's millions of people in prisons based upon the word 'justified.' And if the 'extremists' actions are not justified and their actions are 'extreme,' then you can't come back and say 'well, you had it coming.' I'm sorry, but that's just not how life works.

And the biker bar analogy; crap. Geo politics is not a biker bar. It's the big leagues. Anybody engaging in terrorist attacks ain't in our league.

Forum List

Back