Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

• Total voters
Here's a short map of the OFFENSIVE Islamic Crusades and a map of the DEFENSIVE Christian Crusades...

There is NO POTENTIAL for an equivocation: Watch it and weep...

Poor Joe so much hatred inside of you.

It is very unappealing.

You proved nothing except you are the one unable to carry on a philosophical conversation.

You have no idea how anything works together pop....and frankly I feel bad for you.

I did carry on a philosophical conversation. I'm just sorry you couldn't keep up.

Your argument is that God is a morally superior being, but frankly, in his own bible, he just proves himself to be the forces of nature that bronze age savages didn't understand.

Well, now we know what a germ is and we know what causes storms and we know where the sun goes at night.

The only thing that gives your "God" any mileage is that people are still afraid of death.

No my argument is that "He" would have to superior to man in every way, your feeble attempts to paint "Him" into a human not with standing.

And no, you haven't carried anything in a philosophical manner, you've simply tried be cute and flip and call it good.

Sorry that dog don't hunt ;)

Now I'll ask you again, prove to me you/man is the highest form of being.

Not if Obama was a terrorist. I need a yay or nay. Go on the record.

I can pretty much say that Obama was not a terrorist.

Freudian Slip much?

I think there's a case that Obama is a terrorist...but that's not really the point of this thread. So, is Osama a terrorist (no ifs whens or buts)? Yay or nay?

Osama was an extremist. Terrorism is a false word.

Says your "friend" in the Oval Office?

Terror is the perfect word for their chosen method of intimidation.

No it isn't. If it is false at all, the falsity rests entirely in "Terrorism" should be SYNONYMOUS with ISLAM.

I think that would come as a big surprise to all the non-Islamic "Terrorists' out there. Tim McVeigh wasn't a Muslim. Neither was Eric Rudolf, or Ted Kaczynski, or Carlos the Jackal.

But Tim McVeigh was a sympathizer of President Hussein... and like Ted Kaczynski, an Ideological LEFTIST...

Freudian Slip much?

I think there's a case that Obama is a terrorist...but that's not really the point of this thread. So, is Osama a terrorist (no ifs whens or buts)? Yay or nay?

The word extremism is meant to diminish the actions of the terrorists. This is done b/c Obama and joeb are terrorist sympathizers. If I eat ice cream for two meals a day, I can be considered an extremist. That's how cheap the word really is.

Freudian Slip much?

The word extremism is meant to diminish the actions of the terrorists. This is done b/c Obama and joeb are terrorist sympathizers. If I eat ice cream for two meals a day, I can be considered an extremist. That's how cheap the word really is.

Oh, I don't count obama nor Joeb as distinct from Osama in the slightest.... A leftist is a terrorist in no less a way as the Muslim is a terrorist. They're both the enemy of civilization across the board and on the whole.

Justified is a part of life, dude. It's not just words that I want to use. There's millions of people in prisons based upon the word 'justified.' And if the 'extremists' actions are not justified and their actions are 'extreme,' then you can't come back and say 'well, you had it coming.' I'm sorry, but that's just not how life works.

Every one of those people in prison felt they were justified in doing what they did.

Yes, when you arm crazy people for bad reasons, you should expect consequences.

And the biker bar analogy; crap. Geo politics is not a biker bar. It's the big leagues. Anybody engaging in terrorist attacks ain't in our league.

Actually, the one historic truth about "Terrorism" is eventually, the Terrorists win.

Eventually, you just get tired of dealing with them. Eventually, we pulled out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Eventually, the British pulled out of Ireland. Eventually, we pulled out of vietnam in 1973.

No that just means you have a crappy diet.

I think Extremist fits perfectly. They are willing to use violence to acheive things they can't through the political process.

Terrorist is kind of a fake word, because all acts of violence, whether it be a bomb planted in a basket or a bomb dropped from an airplane, is meant to invoke terror.

And as the Algerian Rebel said in "The Battle of Algeirs", "We'll gladly trade our baskets for your planes."

Justified is a part of life, dude. It's not just words that I want to use. There's millions of people in prisons based upon the word 'justified.' And if the 'extremists' actions are not justified and their actions are 'extreme,' then you can't come back and say 'well, you had it coming.' I'm sorry, but that's just not how life works.

Every one of those people in prison felt they were justified in doing what they did.

Yes, when you arm crazy people for bad reasons, you should expect consequences.

And the biker bar analogy; crap. Geo politics is not a biker bar. It's the big leagues. Anybody engaging in terrorist attacks ain't in our league.

Actually, the one historic truth about "Terrorism" is eventually, the Terrorists win.

Eventually, you just get tired of dealing with them. Eventually, we pulled out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Eventually, the British pulled out of Ireland. Eventually, we pulled out of vietnam in 1973.

Tell Saddam and Bin Laden that they won....

But win/loss is an over-simplification for a guy who allegedly hates these 'false words.' This is an ongoing war that has no end in sight. That's reality. And it there is no end in sight because pussies like yourself can't even admit that Islam is a big pile of murderous shit.

No my argument is that "He" would have to superior to man in every way, your feeble attempts to paint "Him" into a human not with standing.

And no, you haven't carried anything in a philosophical manner, you've simply tried be cute and flip and call it good.

No, i pointed out what is in your own bible. The parts you don't read out loud on Sundays. I'll have to admit, I went to Catholic Schools for 12 years and never heard of Jephthah or any of the more colorful characters of the bible.

I do remember the nasty old nun who insisted God needed to drown every baby in the world because they were wicked.

I'm so happy women can be lesbians now and don't have to be nuns.

Well, until you introduce me to a higher one, I guess I am.

But win/loss is an over-simplification for a guy who allegedly hates these 'false words.' This is an ongoing war that has no end in sight. That's reality. And it there is no end in sight because pussies like yourself can't even admit that Islam is a big pile of murderous shit.

It's not an ongoing war I agreed to fight or I have any personal stake in.

There's no end in sight because we aren't willing to change our policies towards the region. We just keep sticking our dicks in the Hornet's nest and wonder why we get stung by the Hornet we nurtured.

No that just means you have a crappy diet.

I think Extremist fits perfectly. They are willing to use violence to acheive things they can't through the political process.

Terrorist is kind of a fake word, because all acts of violence, whether it be a bomb planted in a basket or a bomb dropped from an airplane, is meant to invoke terror.

And as the Algerian Rebel said in "The Battle of Algeirs", "We'll gladly trade our baskets for your planes."

You think it's a perfect word b/c it allows Islam a pass for their nonsense. If Islam can't achieve their means through the political process, there's a reason for that. It means that sensible people are rejection opression, guy.

Terrorist is a word for specific rogue murderers. There's nothing wrong with the word. Anti-semites like yourself want a more innocuous word as to weaken Israel and the USA.

Yea, I'm sure the terrorists would exchanged baskets for planes...that's a no-brainer. The terrorists don't have planes because they're knuckleheads and the minute they try to get them, they're gonna get blasted.

It's not an ongoing war I agreed to fight or I have any personal stake in.

There's no end in sight because we aren't willing to change our policies towards the region. We just keep sticking our dicks in the Hornet's nest and wonder why we get stung by the Hornet we nurtured.

You voted for Obama, who has kept us in Afghanistan; and who is going around sniping people in the middle of the night with drone attacks. Right now, it's not an issue. But in 2016 if a Republican wins, you'll be crying your eyes out about that one.

No, i pointed out what is in your own bible. The parts you don't read out loud on Sundays. I'll have to admit, I went to Catholic Schools for 12 years and never heard of Jephthah or any of the more colorful characters of the bible.

I do remember the nasty old nun who insisted God needed to drown every baby in the world because they were wicked.

You're lying.

You think it's a perfect word b/c it allows Islam a pass for their nonsense. If Islam can't achieve their means through the political process, there's a reason for that. It means that sensible people are rejection opression, guy.

Guy, "Islam" is a religion with dozens of sects and dozens of philosophies. they are not the Borg and they are not a hive mind looking to assimilate you. Bin Laden is an extremist because he is extreme. He's doing what 99.9% of Muslims don't do.

Come on, guy, 1/3 billion Muslims, and how many "terrorists", exactly? I'm guessing you'd have to stretch to get into six figures.

Terrorist is a word for specific rogue murderers. There's nothing wrong with the word. Anti-semites like yourself want a more innocuous word as to weaken Israel and the USA.

So again, how is the Zionists killing 2000 men, women and children in the Gaza not "Terrorism" and two guys shooting up a bunch of racist cartoonists are? Does "Terror" become suddenly okay if you are wearing a uniform?

You voted for Obama, who has kept us in Afghanistan; and who is going around sniping people in the middle of the night with drone attacks. Right now, it's not an issue. But in 2016 if a Republican wins, you'll be crying your eyes out about that one.

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, and my goal in 2012 wasn't anything more complicated than "Make sure the Mormon Loses!"

I thought Obama extending the war in Afghanistan was stupid. Especially after 2009 when Karzai stole the election. Drones I'm indifferent on. The guys they get usually have it coming, but they don't solve the underlying problem.

Well, until you introduce me to a higher one, I guess I am.

All well and fine but one must ALWAYS look at whatever one is looking at in a contextual manner,

I practice no religion but I do know far more than you do scripturally.

Of course they did. And just as you feel you're justified in rejecting the laws of nature, they felt justified in rejecting the laws of man.

And that's because all of you are relativists... OKA: those who lack the means to reason objectively. AKA: Sociopaths.

Such is a perverse manifestation of human reasoning which is the means by which evil is manifest.

Which.... if you're keeping score, this simply means that you are those who have preceded you to hell, are EVIL.

See how that works?

You're the enemy of human viability.

Now... in fairness, there was NO WAY you could have known that... due to all of the previously stated reasoning.

Actually, the one historic truth about "Terrorism" is eventually, the Terrorists win. [/quote]

Terrorism is a manifestation of evil and evil NEVER WINS.

Ya see Scamp, God provide mankind with the MEANS to reason. Thus allows us the choice between objective good, or subjective evil... many times throughout human history evil has prevailed and inevitably... God has come down upon it, with a vengeance.

Take Europe as an example, in just the 20th century alone God turned Europe into a pile of rubble because of the evil that they allowed. And by all outward appearances, the US is in the precipice of getting what's coming to us, for having tolerated you people over the last century.

So, we'll take our marchin' orders, crush you people like a bug, to the last one of ya, along with your Islamic comrades and when the last one of ya is shut down, we'll rebuild the nation upon the principles that God set before our founders... and hope that subsequent generations will not soon succumb to the grope for the easier way.

Forum List

Back