Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

• Total voters
Except for Rome... that is absolute NONSENSE! Classic Western Europe was not effected in any measurable way by the fall of Rome. Effectively speaking NOTHING changed... until the middle to the end of the 7th Century.

What do you mean, nothing was changed? The place collapsed into nearly constant warfare, Germanic and Viking invaders ruined central government.

To give you an example, during the Gothic War between Byzantium and the Ostrogoths, Rome's population dropped from nearly a million people, to less than 40,000.

Why don't you prove to me that man is the highest being.

"FUCK YOU, GOD!!!!"

Hey, guess what, I'm still here.

I must be the highest being.

That's all you've got?

NEXT.

I think that kind of answers the question. I mean, you read the bible, the God of the Bible is a smiting God. Man, he just loves him some smiting. so if he existed, he should have totally smited the shit out of me just now.

Oh, I guess he doesn't.

Except for Rome... that is absolute NONSENSE! Classic Western Europe was not effected in any measurable way by the fall of Rome. Effectively speaking NOTHING changed... until the middle to the end of the 7th Century.

What do you mean, nothing was changed? The place collapsed into nearly constant warfare, Germanic and Viking invaders ruined central government.

To give you an example, during the Gothic War between Byzantium and the Ostrogoths, Rome's population dropped from nearly a million people, to less than 40,000.

Stop being such an imbecile. Europe was not in flames... Rome was a cesspool, it's lot was cast by the evil that rotted it from the inside out. The Goths didn't destroy Roman Civilization... the society remained largely the same as it had been, minus the deviant edicts from the inbred hierarchy, which did take it on the chin. But their demise was of no great loss to anyone.

The Barbarians went to substantial lengths to preserve the Roman culture. And why was that? (They respected the order and they recognized it for what it was... they adopted the language, minted coin, took to themselves the titles and flourish of the Western European Culture.)

And for the most part and for most of the western Europeans life remained largely the same, until... the mid to latter 7th Century.

You seem to be incapable of noting the obvious... WHAT CAME ABOUT IN THE MID 7th CENTURY? At the same time that Western Europe went DARK?

Last edited:
Therein lies your problem, you think "God" if "He" exists is just as small and petty as you are Joe.....He couldn't be "God" in that case.

Uh, guy, according to the Bible, I don't don't have anything on the Bible God in the Petty Department.

This is a God who killed Uzzah for touching the Ark of the Covenent. 2 Samuel 6:6-7
Now, I don't like when people touch my stuff, But I don't smite them for it.

Then God killed the baby of David and Bathsheba for setting up Bathsheba's husband to be killed. in verse 12:14-18 of the same book.

God sends two bears to rip up 42 little children for making fun of Elisha's bald head. 2 Kings 2:23-24 Next time my nephew makes a bald joke, I'm probably not going to sic wild animals on him.

So just at random, I picked out three cases of God doing just terrible things because he was small and petty.

If he existed. Thankfully he doesn't.

Stop being such an imbecile. Europe was not in flames... Rome was a cesspool, it's lot was cast by the evil that rotted it from the inside out. The Goths didn't destroy Roman Civilization... the society remained largely the same as it had been, minus the deviant edicts from the inbred hierarchy, which did take it on the chin. But their demise was of no great loss to anyone.

The Barbarians went to substantial lengths to preserve the Roman culture. And why was that? (They respected the order and they recognized it for what it was... they adopted the language, minted coin, took to themselves the titles and flourish of the Western European Culture.

And for the most part and for most of the western Europeans life remained largely the same, until... the mid to latter 7th Century.

You seem to be incapable of noting the obvious... WHAT CAME ABOUT IN THE MID 7th CENTURY? At the same time that Western Europe went DARK?

So is this what they teach at Talking Snake University. Because it has been amusing to watch you try to claim the fall of Rome wasn't the begining of the Dark Ages when nearly every historian claims it was.

Why don't you prove to me that man is the highest being.

"FUCK YOU, GOD!!!!"

Hey, guess what, I'm still here.

I must be the highest being.

That's all you've got?

NEXT.

I think that kind of answers the question. I mean, you read the bible, the God of the Bible is a smiting God. Man, he just loves him some smiting. so if he existed, he should have totally smited the shit out of me just now.

Oh, I guess he doesn't.

ROFLMNAO!

Man that is about the most pathetic thing I've ever seen on the internet. And I read Al Gore News Letter and the offerings of Paint my House, from time to time.

Therein lies your problem, you think "God" if "He" exists is just as small and petty as you are Joe.....He couldn't be "God" in that case.

Uh, guy, according to the Bible, I don't don't have anything on the Bible God in the Petty Department.

This is a God who killed Uzzah for touching the Ark of the Covenent. 2 Samuel 6:6-7

Actually, Uzzah killed himself by touching the AoC.

But you're an insignificant, impotent scumbag. Who's shit is avoided like the plague and for the same reasons.

Then God killed the baby of David and Bathsheba for setting up Bathsheba's husband to be killed. in verse 12:14-18 of the same book.

Well in fairness... God did create that baby and has the absolute last word on such matters...

You seem to be of the opinion that for God to be reasonable, he needs to see the world from your perspective.

My guess is that your perspective is somewhere between irrelevant and whatever is less important than Irrelevant... . I know it is for me... so I figure for God, it's no more so.

Again, that's just a guess.

God sends two bears to rip up 42 little children for making fun of Elisha's bald head. 2 Kings 2:23-24

God's bears, God's children... What's your problem. Does God tell you how to treat your lice?

God sends two bears to rip up 42 little children for making fun of Elisha's bald head. 2 Kings 2:23-24 Next time my nephew makes a bald joke, I'm probably not going to sic wild animals on him.

So just at random, I picked out three cases of God doing just terrible things because he was small and petty.

No Joe, sorry.

That's not the way it works, "He" doesn't/wouldn't care whether or not you called "Him" names.....why would "He"?

That's you elevating yourself to "His" level and thinking that words could provoke "Him" to anger.

"God" by necessity would be "bigger" than that......not to mention neither "He" or anybody else would care what you called them.

I could explain how the Old and New Testaments work together but it would be lost on you.

It appears that "philosophy" is lost on you Joe.

I'm also still waiting for you to"prove" that man is the highest being.

The Barbarians went to substantial lengths to preserve the Roman culture. And why was that? (They respected the order and they recognized it for what it was... they adopted the language, minted coin, took to themselves the titles and flourish of the Western European Culture.

So is this what they teach at Talking Snake University. Because it has been amusing to watch you try to claim the fall of Rome wasn't the begining of the Dark Ages when nearly every historian claims it was.

Oh... so you're conceding.

(Reader, that is what happens when one's 'beliefs' are based in lies. They just do not hold up against reality.)

Joe, you're most recent concession, wherein you were forced to recognize that the Dark Ages began in the Mid to Late 7th Century, which is precisely when ISLAM began it's murderous expansion across the Mediterranean... cutting off Western and Central Europe sending it into 'The Dark Ages'.

You concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

You did the very best you could, such as it was... .

No Joe, sorry.

That's not the way it works, "He" doesn't/wouldn't care whether or not you called "Him" names.....why would "He"?

That's you elevating yourself to "His" level and thinking that words could provoke "Him" to anger.

"God" by necessity would be "bigger" than that......not to mention neither "He" or anybody else would care what you called them.

I could explain how the Old and New Testaments work together but it would be lost on you.

Well said... in short "reason" is the light of God. Where there is no means to reason, there is no light. One can't see, what one does not possess the willingness to see. For God to exist, the Joe=god... cannot.

And Joe can't accept that... because Joe doesn't feel that such is reasonable.

Think about it. Joe would have us believe that HE REJECTS GOD, because God killed a baby.

Seems reasonable, right? I mean Joe respects the right of Babies to exist, therefore Joe can't accept the existence of someone or something that would kill a baby.

Yet Ebola kills babies by the gross... and Joe was PERFECTLY fine with the person he elected as the peasantpimp of the Union States to let ebola into the United States...

And Joe is a proponent of a would-be RIGHT for Women to murder their babies and for no more reason than those babies representing an inconvenience to those women.

So... even Joe's apparently reasonable rationalization, is a lie.

LOL! Pretty cool, huh... ?

Possibly the best video ever made on the true nature of Islam...

It's 45 minutes of irrefutable fact and it unleashes the truth about the Religion of Mass-murder and chronic war.

What the fuck are you talking about? Who said anything about anything homosexual related? Geez, you're a fucktard.

And regardless of whether you think we made OBL, is he or is he not a terrorist?

I've already told you. He was an extremist. If Bin Laden was an terrorist, then the guys who bombed Hiroshima were terrorists.

Not if Obama was a terrorist. I need a yay or nay. Go on the record.

Also, killing people to avoid two million of your own deaths is far from extreme. And if you are arguing it, then I'll note that it was FDR's protege Truman that made the decision.

Even if he were hypothetically correct, it's the Muslims intentionally killing children; not Christians. Fools like joeb will point to some airstrikes that got away. But there's a difference between that and strapping a bomb to yourself and not giving a shit what innocent gets killed.

Airstrikes 'Didn't get away", guy. We intentionally carpet bombed Afghanistan and Iraq (and Serbia and Vietnam and Germany and Japan).

Now, that's what you do in war. You break the enemy's will to fight.

Just don't whine that they are "Terrorists' when they fight back.

So, your argument is that Osama Bin Laden was perfectly justified?

Even if he were hypothetically correct, it's the Muslims intentionally killing children; not Christians. Fools like joeb will point to some airstrikes that got away. But there's a difference between that and strapping a bomb to yourself and not giving a shit what innocent gets killed.

Airstrikes 'Didn't get away", guy. We intentionally carpet bombed Afghanistan and Iraq (and Serbia and Vietnam and Germany and Japan).

Joe hates this Nation and the Freedoms we derive from living here.

1. Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

If I were to start a thread entitled "Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Judaism a religion of peace " it would immediately be moved to the USMB badlands. So unfair.

Even though they are

1- responsible for zionism
2- Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 determined to create a Jewish State and disappear/murder the natives by any means necessary
3- they have engaged in genocide since then
4- the US has been subsidizing that policy since 1949
5- The US invaded Iraq in 1990 and remained there for 18 years - while there they slaughtered over 500,000 children

Neertheless, when they RETALIATE against US and Zionist interests they are referred to as "terrorists"

Go fig

Go ahead and start that poll and make your case.

Zionism is a word that is branded about by the enemies of Jews to make them seem imperialistic when the argument for that is pretty weak at best. Yet, you fanatically use the word.

The Muslim Brotherhood has pushed for the extinction of Jews. Excuse me if I don't shed a tear that the Israelites have the audactiy to occupy a sliver of the land of their inheritance.

LOL at your notion that the US has slaughtered 500K children. No wonder you often find yourself in the badlands.

Welcome to Relativism sir... it's among the most feckless, pathetic organisms you'll ever encounter.

That's the good news.

The bad news is that the US has been governed by such for at LEAST seventy years.

No Joe, sorry.

That's all good and stuff, but that's not what the Bible says. In fact, the Bible really paints God as kind of mean spirited. And Petty.

I already did.

ANd frankly, the God of The New Testament is even a bigger fucking douchebag than the God of the Old Testament, really. The OT God was just happy to smite you in this life. The NT God is going to totally smite you for all eternity.

Hitler burns Ann Frank once and he is evil.
God burns her for all eternity and he is "Good".

The Old and New Testaments work well together as toilet paper.

Forum List

Back