Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

• Total voters
Look, I get that you hate Christianity. That's whatever. I don't care. It's not the topic under discussion. What we're discussing is whether it's immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace, why it's not a religion of peace, and apparently whether it's racist to accept that it's an inherently violent religion. To reiterate, those reasons can be found in: the Qur'an itself, the biography of Muhammad, the four main books of ahadith (which I don't recommend you study until you're more familiar with the religion and the early major figures),

Guy, I don't need to do a comparative study of theology and books most Muslims haven't read. (I suspect most Muslim read about as much of hteir books as Christians do- very little)

It's really simply why they are violent. We've bombed their countries, we've killed their children, we've stolen their land and resources. It's not fucking rocket science.

To say that Christians produced Hitler is rather idiotic and ignorant to say. Hitler used religion, not Christianity, to elevate himself and influence the people. Furthermore, the Germans rounded up and killed Jews by the millions. When has any Christian in history believed, supported, and forced the mass genocide of the Jews, that's a pure contradiction if I have ever heard one. I seriously doubt you will find well researched and proven historical documented facts to support your conspiracy theories.

When has any Christian advocated that?

You mean other than the Crusaders wiping out whole Jewish Communities in the Rhineland during the First Crusade?

The Spanish Inquisition?

The Russian Pogroms against the Jews?

Martin Luther wrote a book called "The Jews and their Lies", and that was the dominant religion in Germany.

Fuck, read the Gospel of John. "The Jews" were always the one trying to frustrate Jesus and his Pals.

Hitler was just the climax of 2000 years of Christian Antisemitism. Then I guess we all kind of feel bad about it now.

I did ask you to provide for me researched well documented proof behind your ramblings of Hitler specifically using "Christianity", and not merely just "religion" to elevate himself into creating followers to exterminate the Jews. Throw all the hatred you want at Christians, if you simply can't back up what you say then this is all just some twisted empty rhetoric you're giving here.

I did ask you to provide for me researched well documented proof behind your ramblings of Hitler specifically using "Christianity", and not merely just "religion" to elevate himself into creating followers to exterminate the Jews. Throw all the hatred you want at Christians, if you simply can't back up what you say then this is all just some twisted empty rhetoric you're giving here.
He does that. It's easiest just to humor him.

Guy, I posted a whole list of Hitler Loved him Some Jesus quotes on another page. Now, you can use the typical apologist 'Well, yeah, but in secret, he was an atheist" babblings, but the people who operated the tanks and the gas chambers were Christians, and the Pope certainly wasn't raising objections.

As opposed to you two clowns, you really , really need to believe YOUR Sky Pixie is better than THEIR Sky Pixie.

Spoiler alert- you all worship the same Sky Pixie who doesn't exist.

As opposed to you two clowns, you really , really need to believe YOUR Sky Pixie is better than THEIR Sky Pixie.

Spoiler alert- you all worship the same Sky Pixie who doesn't exist.

So when you are asked to back up your position and at least tell me where you get your reasonings as well as where you found your source of information from, you'd rather just ramble on about something else. Got it.

So when you are asked to back up your position and at least tell me where you get your reasonings as well as where you found your source of information from, you'd rather just ramble on about something else. Got it.

I thoroughly linked to posts that showed Hitler used Christian Rhetoric to get his way on stuff. And how he had the complete cooperation of the Catholic Church all the way up to VE Day.

Forum List

Back