Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

Is it immoral to vote for a politician who calls Islam a religion of peace?

• Total voters

Well said sir.

You're governed by Relativists. The pure manifestation of Evil.

There's nothing complex about it, but for those who are particularly stupid, The Ideological Left, and it's Religious sect: Islam... are little more than Old Testament Evil and it and its adherents should be treated as such.

No, i pointed out what is in your own bible. The parts you don't read out loud on Sundays.

ROFLMNAO!

Why would we not talk about God smiting (Killing through God's perfect justification) those who oppose God?

There's absolutely NOTHING in the Bible that we turn from... the Bible is the truth as God intended us to understand it.

Which in no way means that God sought to deceive us, but that God's perspective is hardly something that we as mere mortals with a pitifully narrow scope of senses, could ever hope to understand, so we can only know what God would have us know.

Now... that >US<.

Imagine how little you idiots know about it... .

So again, how is the Zionists killing 2000 men, women and children in the Gaza not "Terrorism"...?

Because its DEFENSIVE... meaning that the Zionists were defending themselves from the attack by the 2000 who were launching missiles into their schools and sending bomb-laiden Muslins into their weddings and onto their busses.

It's also merciful, given that Israel was justified to kill every single human being in Gaza and the West Bank and remains so justified at this very moment.

But... in fairness, you had no way to know that; you're an imbecile.

No, i pointed out what is in your own bible. The parts you don't read out loud on Sundays.

ROFLMNAO!

Why would we not talk about God smiting (Killing through God's perfect justification) those who oppose God?

There's absolutely NOTHING in the Bible that we turn from... the Bible is the truth as God intended us to understand it.

Which in no way means that God sought to deceive us, but that God's perspective is hardly something that we as mere mortals with a pitifully narrow scope of senses, could ever hope to understand, so we can only know what God would have us know.

Now... that >US<.

Imagine how little you idiots know about it... .
Do you stone faggots? Do you suffer witches? Do you believe that bats are birds? That giants once walked the earth? How about the actual measurement of a circle three times the measurement from brim to brim? Tell us, should women be silent in church?

All well and fine but one must ALWAYS look at whatever one is looking at in a contextual manner,

I practice no religion but I do know far more than you do scripturally.

I do look at the "context".

The context is- they were backward-ass superstitious savages who really accomplished nothing other than creating the world's dumbest religion.

Because its DEFENSIVE... meaning that the Zionists were defending themselves from the attack by the 2000 who were launching missiles into their schools and sending bomb-laiden Muslins into their weddings and onto their busses.

It's also merciful, given that Israel was justified to kill every single human being in Gaza and the West Bank and remains so justified at this very moment.

OH, yeah, those women and children in Gaza were such a threat to Zionists who were DEFENDING land they stole 60 years ago.

Got it.

because they were launching home made rockets that almost never hit their targets... Okay.

Terrorism is a manifestation of evil and evil NEVER WINS.

Ya see Scamp, God provide mankind with the MEANS to reason. Thus allows us the choice between objective good, or subjective evil... many times throughout human history evil has prevailed and inevitably... God has come down upon it, with a vengeance.

y.

Guy, evil wins all the time, because there is no fucking God.

Take your fucking fairy tales and peddle them to someone else.

ROFLMNAO!

I never heard about Jephthah until I became an atheist. I guess the story about the guy who butchers his daughter and then burns the remains as a sacrifice to God wasn't a story they wanted to inspire us with.

ROFLMNAO!

I never heard about Jephthah until I became an atheist. I guess the story about the guy who butchers his daughter and then burns the remains as a sacrifice to God wasn't a story they wanted to inspire us with.

No one has heard of it... as you describe it. You're perspective is so twisted that it is incredible that you aren't referencing the 'ibBel'.

Terrorism is a manifestation of evil and evil NEVER WINS.

Ya see Scamp, God provide mankind with the MEANS to reason. Thus allows us the choice between objective good, or subjective evil... many times throughout human history evil has prevailed and inevitably... God has come down upon it, with a vengeance.

y.

Guy, evil wins all the time.

Again you see things only from YOUR PERSPECTIVE. You see some event where evil prevails for that moment or a year or 10 years or for a generation... and you feel that evil has "WON!". Yet, at some point the reckoning comes and evil takes a proper beatin'.

Evil cannot win... . It never has and never will.

OH, yeah, those women and children in Gaza were such a threat to Zionists who were DEFENDING land they stole 60 years ago.

Got it.

because they were launching home made rockets that almost never hit their targets... Okay.

The thing that tickles me the most of the Ideological Left is how they so consistently struggle with 'cause and effect'.

It should be noted that Islam is the cult which first advanced the notion that there is no cause and effect... and the Left has bought into that deception hook, line and sinker.

But hey... Such is the nature of evil.

They just haven't been able to figure out how to control their religious extremists the way we more or less have.

1995-oklahoma-city-bombing-timothy-mcveigh.jpg

No one has heard of it... as you describe it. You're perspective is so twisted that it is incredible that you aren't referencing the 'ibBel'.

11:30 And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands,
11:31 Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD's, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering.
11:32 So Jephthah passed over unto the children of Ammon to fight against them; and the LORD delivered them into his hands.
11:33 And he smote them from Aroer, even till thou come to Minnith, even twenty cities, and unto the plain of the vineyards, with a very great slaughter. Thus the children of Ammon were subdued before the children of Israel.
11:34 And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter.
11:35 And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back.
11:36 And she said unto him, My father, if thou hast opened thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the LORD hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, even of the children of Ammon.
11:37 And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity, I and my fellows.
11:38 And he said, Go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains.
11:39 And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man. And it was a custom in Israel,
11:40 That the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year.

Okay, that sounds pretty much as I described it.

They just haven't been able to figure out how to control their religious extremists the way we more or less have.

McViegh was an Ideological Leftist. A proponent of Islam and the plight of "President Hussein" as he referred to Saddam, in his 15000 word manifesto, published prior to his execution.

The Left has run from McVeigh just as they ran from the German Progressives of the 1930s and 40s.

Again, such is the nature of evil.

11:30 And Jephthah vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou shalt without fail deliver the children of Ammon into mine hands,
11:31 Then it shall be, that whatsoever cometh forth of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return in peace from the children of Ammon, shall surely be the LORD's, and I will offer it up for a burnt offering.
11:32 So Jephthah passed over unto the children of Ammon to fight against them; and the LORD delivered them into his hands.
11:33 And he smote them from Aroer, even till thou come to Minnith, even twenty cities, and unto the plain of the vineyards, with a very great slaughter. Thus the children of Ammon were subdued before the children of Israel.
11:34 And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter.
11:35 And it came to pass, when he saw her, that he rent his clothes, and said, Alas, my daughter! thou hast brought me very low, and thou art one of them that trouble me: for I have opened my mouth unto the LORD, and I cannot go back.
11:36 And she said unto him, My father, if thou hast opened thy mouth unto the LORD, do to me according to that which hath proceeded out of thy mouth; forasmuch as the LORD hath taken vengeance for thee of thine enemies, even of the children of Ammon.
11:37 And she said unto her father, Let this thing be done for me: let me alone two months, that I may go up and down upon the mountains, and bewail my virginity, I and my fellows.
11:38 And he said, Go. And he sent her away for two months: and she went with her companions, and bewailed her virginity upon the mountains.
11:39 And it came to pass at the end of two months, that she returned unto her father, who did with her according to his vow which he had vowed: and she knew no man. And it was a custom in Israel,
11:40 That the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year.

Okay, that sounds pretty much as I described it.

ROFL... Imagine the temerity so bereft of reason, that it would assume someone would discuss Scripture with Evil?

LOL! You can NOT make this crap up!

Bush concentrated on killing the evil doers. Obabble wants to kiss their ass. Big difference.

Really? Jr. concentrated on trying to fix the mistakes made by his father when he originally let Saddam go. Saddam had ZERO to do with the attacks on 9/11, and yet, only a year and a half after the attacks on the WTC, Jr. said that he was no longer concerned with Bin Laden, who remained free for the remainder of Jr.'s term.

Obama was the one who has been concentrating on killing the bad guys.

Bush went after Saddam for material breech of the cease fire that was agreed too after the first Gulf war. Just ask the US Congress and the United Nations. Or, just make stuff up.

Bush concentrated on killing the evil doers. Obabble wants to kiss their ass. Big difference.

Really? Jr. concentrated on trying to fix the mistakes made by his father when he originally let Saddam go. Saddam had ZERO to do with the attacks on 9/11, and yet, only a year and a half after the attacks on the WTC, Jr. said that he was no longer concerned with Bin Laden, who remained free for the remainder of Jr.'s term.

Obama was the one who has been concentrating on killing the bad guys.

Bush went after Saddam for material breech of the cease fire that was agreed too after the first Gulf war. Just ask the US Congress and the United Nations. Or, just make stuff up.

It's not like there's not specific documents which authorized the action... by nearly unanimous consent of the bipartisan US Federal Legislature.

I've little concern for the UN and its needs wants and desires.

Stop being such an imbecile. Europe was not in flames... Rome was a cesspool, it's lot was cast by the evil that rotted it from the inside out. The Goths didn't destroy Roman Civilization... the society remained largely the same as it had been, minus the deviant edicts from the inbred hierarchy, which did take it on the chin. But their demise was of no great loss to anyone.

The Barbarians went to substantial lengths to preserve the Roman culture. And why was that? (They respected the order and they recognized it for what it was... they adopted the language, minted coin, took to themselves the titles and flourish of the Western European Culture.

And for the most part and for most of the western Europeans life remained largely the same, until... the mid to latter 7th Century.

You seem to be incapable of noting the obvious... WHAT CAME ABOUT IN THE MID 7th CENTURY? At the same time that Western Europe went DARK?

So is this what they teach at Talking Snake University. Because it has been amusing to watch you try to claim the fall of Rome wasn't the begining of the Dark Ages when nearly every historian claims it was.

Oh... so you're conceding.

(Reader, that is what happens when one's 'beliefs' are based in lies. They just do not hold up against reality.)

Joe, you're most recent concession, wherein you were forced to recognize that the Dark Ages began in the Mid to Late 7th Century, which is precisely when ISLAM began it's murderous expansion across the Mediterranean... cutting off Western and Central Europe sending it into 'The Dark Ages'.

You concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

You did the very best you could, such as it was... .

OMG the Dark Ages had nothing to do with Islam.

McViegh was an Ideological Leftist. A proponent of Islam and the plight of "President Hussein" as he referred to Saddam, in his 15000 word manifesto, published prior to his execution.

The Left has run from McVeigh just as they ran from the German Progressives of the 1930s and 40s.

Again, such is the nature of evil.

lol, this only gets better.

Forum List

Back