Is it a man's "right" to beat the sh!t out of his wife?

So was Porter Moored, which is when Progressives encourage people to file false charges?

Because of the nature of the complaints, it would seem to me that the allegations are true. One glaring reason is that the girlfriend wasn't abused. She noticed behavior that rang bells so she contacted an ex wife and her suspicions were confirmed. She escaped before she was abused.

Now that Porter had been outed as an abuser, what next? Is there are crime? No. Like MOST women, the ex wives are unwilling to take it that far. Is this an offense bearing on his performance? Obviously not because everyone agrees he did an extremely good job. So what's the punishment, the solution?

If it were me, I would send the guy for psychiatric counseling and not fire him.

bullshit. have HIM be the coffee boy then. he shouldn't be allowed to be anywhere near classified info without a security clearance. your god damn president has put this country at risk in so many ways.

You know, if he was in the military and this came up, his clearance would have been denied and he would have been placed in a non classified job.

trump was warned about flynn being compromised by the russians. that he wasn't to be trusted. & what does he do? makes the guy his national security advisor.

trump is the biggest domestic threat we have ever seen.

Trump apparently still doesn't understand that there is a difference between being a private citizen and CEO of your own company and being president.

As a private citizen, what he's doing would be considered perfectly acceptable. You don't have to be careful of your words or your actions because you can generally deny or cover up things.

As a president? EVERYTHING you say and do is recorded by the media and reported on. Even if it is in your past, because people want to know what their president is all about.

Trump still hasn't grasped that concept apparently. And, he's shown repeatedly that he has zero clue about how things are done in the government, especially when it comes to security clearances.

& he is quite comfy in his ignorance. he doesn't want to learn.

You know, I've seen people in the military who have had their security clearances yanked for a lot less than this.

If he had been active duty military, and something like this came up on his investigation, they would send word back to the command that their clearance was denied because of spousal abuse allegations. Why would they deny it? Because he is in a position to possibly be compromised by blackmail.

Why is it that politicians and staff don't have to meet the same standards as the military when it comes to security clearances?

When Donald Trump and other Republicans defend Rob Porter they are defending his right to beat the sh!t out of his wife. Is this something that is allowed across the entire Republican Party of just at the Trump White House?

The White House has repeatedly lied about Rob Porter. Here's a timeline - CNNPolitics

One Week Into The Rob Porter Saga, The White House Is A Train Wreck

White House still can't get story straight on Rob Porter

No they aren't defending wife beating. They are defending, innocent until proven guilty. If he was proven guilty and was still working for Trump, then you could bitch. So did Trump can his ass or keep him working? There ya go.

Sunni is right. You are lame...

When Donald Trump and other Republicans defend Rob Porter they are defending his right to beat the sh!t out of his wife. Is this something that is allowed across the entire Republican Party of just at the Trump White House?

The White House has repeatedly lied about Rob Porter. Here's a timeline - CNNPolitics

No they aren't defending wife beating. They are defending, innocent until proven guilty. If he was proven guilty and was still working for Trump, then you could bitch. So did Trump can his ass or keep him working? There ya go.

Innocent until proven guilty doesn't fly when it comes to security clearances. If there is anything in their investigation that says you could possibly be compromised by blackmail or by other means, your clearance would be denied.

I've actually seen people have their clearance denied because they had really crappy credit. Why? Because if you're poor and need money, it's really easy to get you to sell secrets. Look no further than the case of John Walker and his selling of Navy secrets to the Russians. He did it for the money.

No they aren't defending wife beating. They are defending, innocent until proven guilty.
Those are both complete bullshit. what they are defending is their little buddy, because he is their little buddy. Period.

So he is still working for Trump? Trump is covering for him?
No, at this point, Trump is covering for himself. Remember: Trump wouldn't piss on ANY of you, if you were on fire.

No, but if the man who is your wife beats the shit out of you, who can blame him?

That's what I was thinking, you think Rderp would of gone to the cops or something.

I bet he was tired or Rderp whining to him about leaving the seat up...

Why? Rderp leaves the seat up too....

Dean is not female - at least not biologically.

Do you have a link to court documents convicting Porter of spousal abuse?
We have the most important document of all:

colbie-holderness-ht-jc-180208_3x4_608.jpg

but according to donny tic tacs, ^^^ is just a 'mere allegation'.

Curious as to whether police reports were filed

-Geaux

i think one of them filed a restraining order... for every complaint filed, there's probably tons that go unreported. are you saying then they didn't happen? why would you defend a man that beat 2 of his wives & a third women that was his girlfriend?

Relax... Quick to jump to conclusion eh? Women enable this by not reporting it. Maybe she liked it

-Geaux

Women enable this by not believing it. Although some might like it and some might use it. I've known a few women who were proud of those black eyes "He's going to have to get me those diamond earrings I wanted now."

Yea? You want guilty?

Here, have some guilty:

colbie-holderness-ht-jc-180208_3x4_608.jpg

And you call me lame. I call you enabler.

Is it a man's "right" to beat the sh!t out of his wife?

I be pounding that sweet vag wit my penis just as hard as I can...

Hey deanno, show me one republican quote that claims it’s alright to beat the “shit” out of ones wife. You can’t. More fiction.
When you defend the man doing it, you don't need to come right out and say it's OK.

That's understood.

No, but if the man who is your wife beats the shit out of you, who can blame him?

That's what I was thinking, you think Rderp would of gone to the cops or something.

I bet he was tired or Rderp whining to him about leaving the seat up...

Why? Rderp leaves the seat up too....

Dean is not female - at least not biologically.

Doesn't Dean have play his part?

Everybody who worked with Porter has nothing but praise for his work ethic, efficiency, and ability to get along very well with others of both sexes. In fact, one of his ex-wives said he should stay in the White House as he is very good at his job.

Forum List

Back