Is it a man's "right" to beat the sh!t out of his wife?

Everybody who worked with Porter has nothing but praise for his work ethic, efficiency, and ability to get along very well with others of both sexes. In fact, one of his ex-wives said he should stay in the White House as he is very good at his job.

The Stalinists are after Gen. Kelly. They think they can use Porter to achieve their evil aims.

The General has completely transformed the White House, which is very bad news for the traitors. They tried coming at him straight on, but he is unimpeachable, so they think that they can use his defense of a man who faithfully served him to destroy him.

When Donald Trump and other Republicans defend Rob Porter they are defending his right to beat the sh!t out of his wife. Is this something that is allowed across the entire Republican Party of just at the Trump White House?

The White House has repeatedly lied about Rob Porter. Here's a timeline - CNNPolitics

One Week Into The Rob Porter Saga, The White House Is A Train Wreck

White House still can't get story straight on Rob Porter

No they aren't defending wife beating. They are defending, innocent until proven guilty. If he was proven guilty and was still working for Trump, then you could bitch. So did Trump can his ass or keep him working? There ya go.

Sunni is right. You are lame...
Yea? You want guilty?

Here, have some guilty:

colbie-holderness-ht-jc-180208_3x4_608.jpg

And you call me lame. I call you enabler.

Why did you hit her and do that to her, deantard?

We have a picture of her black eye, that proves you beat her deantard.

Abused women aren't that easy to figure out. Many times they run after their abuser hanging onto him. That's why shelters for abused women are so strict about contact. There is to be no contact whatsoever, a single phone call is grounds to be thrown out.

Then there are the busy bodies who report abuse when there is none and cause needless problems.

When Donald Trump and other Republicans defend Rob Porter they are defending his right to beat the sh!t out of his wife. Is this something that is allowed across the entire Republican Party of just at the Trump White House?

The White House has repeatedly lied about Rob Porter. Here's a timeline - CNNPolitics

Do you have a link to court documents convicting Porter of spousal abuse?
We have the most important document of all:

You have a pic of a woman with a black eye.
That is all.

BTW Porter took the pic himself, and his wife agreed that he did.

Do you have a link to court documents convicting Porter of spousal abuse?
We have the most important document of all:

You have a pic of a woman with a black eye.
That is all.

BTW Porter took the pic himself, and his wife agreed that he did.

There is just as much evidence that deantard gave her the black eye as there is that Porter did.

You guys can live in denial but people don't get top security clearance with domestic abuse complaints against them and the White House knew and yet did nothing to cover their ass....

You guys can live in denial but people don't get top security clearance with domestic abuse complaints against them and the White House knew and yet did nothing to cover their ass....

Why not? They don't bring their spouses to work with them.

Wow. you are really a piece of shit liar.

Sure they do even if it is just the scent...

Yeah. It's a good reminder in the middle of the day.
It's why I had a mustache for years...

Sure they do even if it is just the scent...

Yeah. It's a good reminder in the middle of the day.
It's why I had a mustache for years...

Too much trouble, I just don't wash my hands.

There are many men out there who will say they are just enforcing "discipline", because he wants his woman and kids to act right.

I had a stepfather like that. From the age of 5 to 8, I got my ass kicked on a weekly basis to the point of bloody noses and black eyes and bruises on my body. Why did that happen? Because I knew that if I got in between my mother and my stepfather, I would get his attention and he would leave my mother alone while he beat me.

No. It is NEVER acceptable to beat your spouse, be they your wife OR your husband.

Dude, that sounds horrible. Sad that at that age kids don't know that it ain't right, is illegal or who (if anyone) they should call.

That would have been your Mom's job to put a stop to it. That she didn't is telling.

Ever talk to her about that when you got older?

Because, if a person is abusive to their spouse, it leaves them open to blackmail, which means that they could end up selling secrets.

Never spent time in the military or had to have a security clearance, did you?

There are many men out there who will say they are just enforcing "discipline", because he wants his woman and kids to act right.

I had a stepfather like that. From the age of 5 to 8, I got my ass kicked on a weekly basis to the point of bloody noses and black eyes and bruises on my body. Why did that happen? Because I knew that if I got in between my mother and my stepfather, I would get his attention and he would leave my mother alone while he beat me.

No. It is NEVER acceptable to beat your spouse, be they your wife OR your husband.

Dude, that sounds horrible. Sad that at that age kids don't know that it ain't right, is illegal or who (if anyone) they should call.

That would have been your Mom's job to put a stop to it. That she didn't is telling.

Ever talk to her about that when you got older?

Actually, there was a lot more to it than her just telling him to stop. She was financially dependent on my stepfather and didn't have enough money to leave him. However, after I had been beaten so badly, my mother decided that enough was enough and got help from my Grandparents to leave.

Unfortunately, no, I never had the chance to talk to her about it when I grew up. After she decided to finally leave him, she sent me and my sister up to live with my Aunt Sandy and Uncle Bill while she got divorced (she was scared he would try to kill us). Well, when she was coming up to my Aunt and Uncle's to pick us kids up, she had a car wreck and ended up dying. That happened when I was eight, and I lived with my Grandparents and in foster homes until I joined the Navy.

Actually, there was a lot more to it than her just telling him to stop. She was financially dependent on my stepfather and didn't have enough money to leave him. However, after I had been beaten so badly, my mother decided that enough was enough and got help from my Grandparents to leave.

Unfortunately, no, I never had the chance to talk to her about it when I grew up. After she decided to finally leave him, she sent me and my sister up to live with my Aunt Sandy and Uncle Bill while she got divorced (she was scared he would try to kill us). Well, when she was coming up to my Aunt and Uncle's to pick us kids up, she had a car wreck and ended up dying. That happened when I was eight, and I lived with my Grandparents and in foster homes until I joined the Navy.
Tough childhood my friend. I was welted on the ass at age 11 with a belt and my Mom stopped it.
Never happened again
Thanks Mom

Because, if a person is abusive to their spouse, it leaves them open to blackmail, which means that they could end up selling secrets.

Never spent time in the military or had to have a security clearance, did you?

Yes I was in the military.
I don't think I would be blackmailed for yelling at my wife.

That would depend on the wife.

BTW you have proof he beat the shit out of his wife or you just have the word of a left wing news station making the accusation?

Forum List

Back