Is it a man's "right" to beat the sh!t out of his wife?

Allah says yes!

so do a lot of fundie christian sects.

So do Tom Carper and Alan Grayson...

& what is your point? are you expecting me to defend them? i certainly hope not- cause that would be stupid on your part. btw- are they fundies too?

I don't expect you to do anything.

And if you don't get my point, you're an ignoramus.

i'm not sure why you brought them up since i was referring to fundies because of the poster's reply indicating that muslims beat their wives.. so whatever point you are trying to make is missing the mark.

When Donald Trump and other Republicans defend Rob Porter they are defending his right to beat the sh!t out of his wife. Is this something that is allowed across the entire Republican Party of just at the Trump White House?

The White House has repeatedly lied about Rob Porter. Here's a timeline - CNNPolitics

One Week Into The Rob Porter Saga, The White House Is A Train Wreck

White House still can't get story straight on Rob Porter

Do you have a link to court documents convicting Porter of spousal abuse?
We have the most important document of all:

colbie-holderness-ht-jc-180208_3x4_608.jpg

but according to donny tic tacs, ^^^ is just a 'mere allegation'.

Curious as to whether police reports were filed

-Geaux

Are you say you have proof that they approve of it today? If so which Christian sects?
Nah, that's one of those idiotic Biblical bits of nastiness that our western societies bleached out using secular ideas like classical liberalism and scientific enlightenment.

Allah says yes!

You don't have any proof of anything happening.

hmmmmm- so you are saying that it doesn't happen?

Are you say you have proof that they approve of it today? If so which Christian sects?

'Submit to your husbands': Women told to endure domestic violence in the name of God
By Julia Baird with Hayley Gleeson
Illustrations by Rocco Fazzari

'Submit to your husbands': Women told to endure domestic violence in the name of God

i will expect you to try the lame excuse that the article is from australia & therefore doesn't apply to this country.... however, denominations practice the same wherever they are located.
Updated January 23, 2018 17:15:56

Research shows that the men most likely to abuse their wives are evangelical Christians who attend church sporadically*. Church leaders in Australia say they abhor abuse of any kind. But advocates say the church is not just failing to sufficiently address domestic violence, it is both enabling and concealing it.

All you prove is guys who go to church beat their wives...jesus where I live it's the capital of Jesus Ville United States ( a damn church on every block) and also home to the most wife beaters..

You didn't prove any Christian sect approves of it today.

Nah, that's one of those idiotic Biblical bits of nastiness that our western societies bleached out using secular ideas like classical liberalism and scientific enlightenment.

Who bleaches it out, it's fricking common knowledge of church on Sunday ignore the bible the rest of the week.

When Donald Trump and other Republicans defend Rob Porter they are defending his right to beat the sh!t out of his wife. Is this something that is allowed across the entire Republican Party of just at the Trump White House?

The White House has repeatedly lied about Rob Porter. Here's a timeline - CNNPolitics

-Geaux

i think one of them filed a restraining order... for every complaint filed, there's probably tons that go unreported. are you saying then they didn't happen? why would you defend a man that beat 2 of his wives & a third women that was his girlfriend?

-Geaux

i think one of them filed a restraining order... for every complaint filed, there's probably tons that go unreported. are you saying then they didn't happen? why would you defend a man that beat 2 of his wives & a third women that was his girlfriend?

Relax... Quick to jump to conclusion eh? Women enable this by not reporting it. Maybe she liked it

-Geaux

i will expect you to try the lame excuse that the article is from australia & therefore doesn't apply to this country.... however, denominations practice the same wherever they are located.

Research shows that the men most likely to abuse their wives are evangelical Christians who attend church sporadically*. Church leaders in Australia say they abhor abuse of any kind. But advocates say the church is not just failing to sufficiently address domestic violence, it is both enabling and concealing it.

All you prove is guys who go to church beat their wives...jesus where I live it's the capital of Jesus Ville United States ( a damn church on every block) and also home to the most wife beaters..

oh good god- i never said they approve of it. just the higher up look the other way.... (you know- like child diddling by priests.) it happens. & it's more likely to happen in a fundie religion where divorce is forbidden.

-Geaux

Relax... Quick to jump to conclusion eh? Women enable this by not reporting it. Maybe she liked it

-Geaux

thanx for proving to be the asshole i figured you were.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Sex Shrink: My girlfriend wants me to hit her during sex

Dear Lior,

I’ve been seeing my girlfriend for just over a year now and I’ve fallen madly in love with her. I try my best to please her in bed, but it’s becoming more difficult. She has what one might call an alternative lifestyle, with a strong interest in the occult and the morbid. She’s really rough and wild in bed, which can be (and has been) exciting, but the other day she asked me to hit her. Not like the usual passionate bite or scratch, but a punch in the face. I flat out refused. I said I’d do almost anything she wants, but I could never hit her. Since then she’s been really off towards me and I feel that she may be getting bored because I can’t fulfill her desires. I’m completely in love and don’t know what to do.

– Torn

Sex Shrink: My girlfriend wants me to punch her during sex | GQ South Africa

oh good god- i never said they approve of it. just the higher up look the other way.... (you know- like child diddling by priests.) it happens. & it's more likely to happen in a fundie religion where divorce is forbidden.

I see you googled it real fast (like I just did)

I wonder why all the top hits on domestic abuse coming from Australian sites?

That's weird...

Exposing the darkness within: Domestic violence and Islam - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

-Geaux

-Geaux

Dear Lior,

I’ve been seeing my girlfriend for just over a year now and I’ve fallen madly in love with her. I try my best to please her in bed, but it’s becoming more difficult. She has what one might call an alternative lifestyle, with a strong interest in the occult and the morbid. She’s really rough and wild in bed, which can be (and has been) exciting, but the other day she asked me to hit her. Not like the usual passionate bite or scratch, but a punch in the face. I flat out refused. I said I’d do almost anything she wants, but I could never hit her. Since then she’s been really off towards me and I feel that she may be getting bored because I can’t fulfill her desires. I’m completely in love and don’t know what to do.

– Torn

Well, theres only one way to tell if you like it or not. I'll grab a broom handle and be right over.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Dear Lior,

– Torn

uh-huh.

And we are just supposed to believe Porter did this? How many years ago?

That's weird...

Exposing the darkness within: Domestic violence and Islam - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

actually i got different hits other than australia.

That's weird...

20120317_WOC995.png

That's weird...

actually i got different hits other than australia.

My top 8 where all Australia for some reason

This is interesting also

I am trying to find just the US , I remember seeing billboards a few years ago saying the state I live in now is the wife beater capital of america. ( south Carolina)

original.jpg

Forum List

Back