Is Howard Stern An Anti-White Pedophile?

The reason we have MAGA which is a Prog concoction name, is because there were not many conservatives legislating in D.C. MAGA is not even conservative. It just seems so as the left way left of left now.
Nope MAGA is what the craziest of the right wingers chose to be known as, just like you previously chose the name Teabaggers.

Thank God if that were true.

Conservatives are Muslims...or leftists that refuse to change.

Southern Democrats who claim that all of the rational people in their party have all become Republicans.

Why is it leftists always conspire with Islam against moderates?

Because they are both so radical that they see a commonality with each other.

Reality seems crazy to the insane.

bxcvvbcb.jpg

There is no MAGA cult, nor is there a Tea-Party. Never was.
The only cult I'm aware of is the cult of Climate-Change.

People that believe that arson is proof of Climate-Change.
Because you're not aware of shit, it doesn't exist? Spoken like a true magaturd. :auiqs.jpg:

Just, no.

"Howard Stern says critics calling him “woke” are actually paying him a compliment. “I hear that a lot that I’m not good anymore because I’m woke,” Stern said. “By the way, I kind of take that as a compliment, that I’m woke. Stern says he loves being woke. “I am woke, motherfucker, and I love it. I want to be awake. I want to read legitimate news sources. Here’s how woke I am. I believe the election was not rigged,” Stern said of the 2020 election. “I am woke. I think that’s a compliment.”

Look at how far this man has fallen....What has happened to him? For anyone to embrace woke and claim they are proud of it, and go on to say he supports vaccines, science, that he even supports trans people? There is no other way to take this but to proclaim, he hates white America and he is a peodophile. There is no other way to look at it.

Because literally anyone who says they are woke, are either racist against whites, hates Christians or they are pedophiles...or all of the above, basically....there is no in between...but will the left remove him from Sirius XM because of it? No......

Who is Howard Stern? Is he related to Howard Zinn, or Howard Fine? And why should anyone care?

Isn't Howard Stern the guy that trump told about what a fine piece of ass Ivanka is?

"Howard Stern says critics calling him “woke” are actually paying him a compliment. “I hear that a lot that I’m not good anymore because I’m woke,” Stern said. “By the way, I kind of take that as a compliment, that I’m woke. Stern says he loves being woke. “I am woke, motherfucker, and I love it. I want to be awake. I want to read legitimate news sources. Here’s how woke I am. I believe the election was not rigged,” Stern said of the 2020 election. “I am woke. I think that’s a compliment.”

Look at how far this man has fallen....What has happened to him? For anyone to embrace woke and claim they are proud of it, and go on to say he supports vaccines, science, that he even supports trans people? There is no other way to take this but to proclaim, he hates white America and he is a peodophile. There is no other way to look at it.

Because literally anyone who says they are woke, are either racist against whites, hates Christians or they are pedophiles...or all of the above, basically....there is no in between...but will the left remove him from Sirius XM because of it? No......

How sad to see the brazen "shock jock" sell out, and get his woke neutering. He's a liar and a fake, he was good friends with Trump for many years, the only thing that changed was election 2016.

How sad to see the brazen "shock jock" sell out, and get his woke neutering. He's a liar and a fake, he was good friends with Trump for many years, the only thing that changed was election 2016.

Well, the 2016 election and all those laws that trump broke after that.

In my opinion, Stern was best starting around 5 years prior to going on Sirius, then continuing until about 6-7 years after being at Sirius. Then he started getting all squishy on issues and started sniffing the asses of high-end performers (e.g., Bruce Springsteen). I try not to get mad at this because I know everyone changes over time. But I used to be a big fan. I followed him to Sirius and, I think, he just got better. But then he got old and turned into a pussy. I don't listen to the show anymore, and have not listened in several years.

Trump really has not be adjudicated of anything, sweetheart.
Sure he has. His university fraud, stealing from his own charity, sexual assault, not paying his contractors. The orange pig has a pretty long rap sheet.

Sure he has. His university fraud, stealing from his own charity, sexual assault, not paying his contractors. The orange pig has a pretty long rap sheet.
Has he been convicted of anything, honey? Because, you know, you are not "convicted" of anything in a civil suit.

New Age Sewage

1. You skim through books, as proven by your ignorant, unstructured, and dysfunctional grammar.

2. You believe that Nature is supernatural, and that scientific achievements are mortal sins against Gaia.

3. You stubbornly stick to your faith in a touchy-feely Utopia, ignoring all evidence that you have forced a living hell on America with your cultural fantasies.

4. You insist that issues are neither black nor white, but all are blank.

5. You believe in the supremacy of your influencers and their pet groups.

6. You force others to share what they've earned with lazy moochers.

7. You force collectivism.

8. You define and decide for others what their rights are.

9. You give value to degenerate jungle-culture and call meaningless egotistic expressions "art."

10. You deify the planet and prevent us from putting it to good use for our prosperity and safety through changing its dormant or hostile nature.

Forum List

Back