Black DC judge releases black teen charged with shooting AR-15 26 times into car

To actually put a political spin on this topic (which is in Politics for some reason)...lets not discuss his ability to get another AR15 anytime; anywhere.
I have one, I don't shoot into cars. Lets not take away his responsibility. My God you people are horrible. Wanting to get rid of guns, because you morons can't control your impulses...

HAHAHA. So you admit you have no evidence and simply made up your story about whites shooting into cars and being released by white judges. Some friendly advice - Nobody likes a liar.
As you were saying, nobody likes a liar, LIAR.

1715695404323.gif

Are you defending the judge letting the kid out of jail?

The judge let him post bond and await his trial from home, as long as he doesn't leave home. His charge is assault and possession and endangerment with a fire arm. What's wrong with what the judge did?

The judge let him post bond and await his trial from home, as long as he doesn't leave home.
So the answer is yes, you are defending the judge

As long as liberals pamper criminals with guns there will be more gun violence snd gun deaths

So the answer is yes, you are defending the judge

As long as liberals pamper criminals with guns there will be more gun violence snd gun deaths

You still haven't articulated what was wrong with letting the kid post bond based on the charges against him.

You still haven't articulated what was wrong with letting the kid post bond based on the charges against him.
Do I have to state the obvious?

The kid was reckless to the extreme and endangered many lives

But the left would rather turn him lose and take my guns away instead

Do I have to state the obvious?

The kid was reckless to the extreme and endangered many lives

But the left would rather turn him lose and take my guns away instead

The left is not taking your guns. The kid didn't injure anyone. Was not charged with attempted murder. And he still faces his criminal charges. And he's not turned loose. He's remanded to house arrest which if he violates, will lead to his bond being revoked.

The left is not taking your guns. The kid didn't injure anyone. Was not charged with attempted murder. And he still faces his criminal charges. And he's not turned loose. He's remanded to house arrest which if he violates, will lead to his bond being revoked.
The left most certainly wants to take guns away from the public

Pandering to dirtbags who abuse gun ownership the way this black kid has done encourages and enables gun violence

The left most certainly wants to take guns away from the public

Pandering to dirtbags who abuse gun ownership the way this black kid has done encourages and enables gun violence

If they wanted to, they would have.

I have one, I don't shoot into cars. Lets not take away his responsibility. My God you people are horrible. Wanting to get rid of guns, because you morons can't control your impulses...
Except its almost always from right wing gun nut/INCEL who shoots up synagogues or supermarkets or night clubs.

Forum List

Back