Is Dinesh D'souza An Obama Political Prisoner?...

Do You Feel Dinesh D'Souza Was Targeted For His Political Beliefs

• Total voters
He wasn't targeted at all. He made it very obvious he was committing a crime. Anyone who made it that obvious would have been prosecuted. Apparently, he thought he was a special little snowflake who was above the law, an attitude found in so many conservatives these days.

Paulitician, you need to stop projecting your own partisan corruption on to honest people. We get it; you would gleefully send the government after political opponents, hence you assume everyone else must be as corrupt as yourself. You extremist conservatives just don't understand how those outside of your cult rarely share your moral failings.
It's laughable that liberals think that they have a higher standard of morals than conservatives.

Dinesh D'Souza was just sentenced for violating Campaign Finance laws. Do you think he was targeted by Obama for his political beliefs? Is he a Political Prisoner? If so, that would seem to go against everything our Nation stands for. What do you think?

This is exactly why you find mass graves at the end of every Progressive rainbow

Dinesh D'Souza was just sentenced for violating Campaign Finance laws. Do you think he was targeted by Obama for his political beliefs? Is he a Political Prisoner? If so, that would seem to go against everything our Nation stands for. What do you think?

In my opinion, anyone who subscribes to the establishment of either party is a political prisoner, so to speak.

no matter what the fuck your theories are

he broke the law

if he was targeted, thats wrong and all, but being targeted and THEN perp of said targeting finds out you broke a law? The targeting is proven correct. It's pretty simple. Obey the law, scumbag.

Obey the law...LOLz

Yeah just like Obama

He wasn't targeted at all. He made it very obvious he was committing a crime. Anyone who made it that obvious would have been prosecuted. Apparently, he thought he was a special little snowflake who was above the law, an attitude found in so many conservatives these days.

Paulitician, you need to stop projecting your own partisan corruption on to honest people. We get it; you would gleefully send the government after political opponents, hence you assume everyone else must be as corrupt as yourself. You extremist conservatives just don't understand how those outside of your cult rarely share your moral failings.

You truly believe he would have been targeted if he hadn't made his films?

This is exactly why you find mass graves at the end of every Progressive rainbow

Yeah, i'm not sure why this President has been allowed a free pass on his abuses of power. Any other President would have been held accountable. These are awful abuses. Clearly, he's been allowed a free pass. I'll have to let people figure out why for themselves.

Yeah, i'm not sure why this President has been allowed a free pass on his abuses of power. Any other President would have been held accountable. These are awful abuses. Clearly, he's been allowed a free pass. I'll have to let people figure out why for themselves.

It's because Progressives control the media, the Democrat Party and 3/4 of the Republican Party; it won't end well

It's because Progressives control the media, the Democrat Party and 3/4 of the Republican Party; it won't end well

I hear ya. Only minor differences between Communist/Progressive Globalists and Neocon Globalists. They both take you to the same place in the end. It would be great to have an alternative at some point.

History will not be kind and Jimmy Carter is now in second place for worst American president. :thup:

History will not be kind and Jimmy Carter is now in second place for worst American president. :thup:

Yeah he certainly did get away with everything. Any other President would have likely been Impeached. But i'll give Jimmy Carter some props. I never felt he was corrupt. I disagreed with him on almost everything, but i felt he had integrity. I respected that. But i definitely don't feel that way about Obama and his cronies. They're incredibly corrupt and immoral.

Looks like most do believe D'Souza was targeted. Maybe even some loyal Obamabots are coming around on it?

Forum List

Back