Is Dinesh D'souza An Obama Political Prisoner?...

Do You Feel Dinesh D'Souza Was Targeted For His Political Beliefs

• Total voters
Yes, he was audited in May. As was Ben Carson.
Obama has no shame because his lapdog fan base won't hold him accountable. They don't want to get arrested by his Gestapo, too.
When I was audited I never blamed the president...
We're you badmouthing him on Fox?
No, I was in jail at the time....

That explains plenty.
Good and Plenty, yum....

Obama has no shame because his lapdog fan base won't hold him accountable. They don't want to get arrested by his Gestapo, too.
We're you badmouthing him on Fox?
No, I was in jail at the time....

That explains plenty.
Good and Plenty, yum....
Is that what you called your cellmate?

I was audited twice in the last 5 years.

Once 4 months into his first term and once a year ago after I closed down my business. I've never been audited before.

giphy.gif

How many anti-obama documentaries did you produce?

If he or she did, they'd likely be in prison now too.

Just like Alex Jones, and every other documentary filmmaker who criticizes Obama. Wait... he's not in prison. Wait... neither is D'Souza. :eek:

S

Once 4 months into his first term and once a year ago after I closed down my business. I've never been audited before.
Neither had I, but I screwed up on employee pay reporting when I did a state job for the highway patrol in Vinita, Ok...
Seems to me regulations are easy to break if they keep changing them. Had the state come down on me for not having one of three licenses. The county fucked up the paperwork so I got nailed. I could have sued their asses, but they cut me some slack. Appears this Obama critic got no slack.

He sure would have made Nixon very proud. He should be Impeached for his awful IRS abuses. It's shocking he's been given a free pass on all his abuses of power. Not sure why. I can only speculate.

What Obama has done is far worse than what caused Nixon to resign. The IRS refused to cooperate with Nixon; and to the GOP's credit, they didn't circle the wagons to protect him.

Contrast that with how the Dems and the current IRS and DOJ have behaved....

He sure would have made Nixon very proud. He should be Impeached for his awful IRS abuses. It's shocking he's been given a free pass on all his abuses of power. Not sure why. I can only speculate.

What Obama has done is far worse than what caused Nixon to resign. The IRS refused to cooperate with Nixon; and to the GOP's credit, they didn't circle the wagons to protect him.

Contrast that with how the Dems and the current IRS and DOJ have behaved....

Perfectly stated. Thanks.

S

Neither had I, but I screwed up on employee pay reporting when I did a state job for the highway patrol in Vinita, Ok...
Seems to me regulations are easy to break if they keep changing them. Had the state come down on me for not having one of three licenses. The county fucked up the paperwork so I got nailed. I could have sued their asses, but they cut me some slack. Appears this Obama critic got no slack.
I was snagged on weekly Federal Income Reporting documentation, God those things suck.

The Obama Campaign and Dem Party have developed a massive database called the Catalist. They track a lot of things, including how one responds to telephone surveys, party registration, donation history, and whatever data they can get their hands on (with the help of companies such as Google and Facebook). This list will be increasingly used to punish individuals who are viewed as aligned with The Enemy to the Dem Elite.

The Obama Campaign and Dem Party have developed a massive database called the Catalist. They track a lot of things, including how one responds to telephone surveys, party registration, donation history, and whatever data they can get their hands on (with the help of companies such as Google and Facebook). This list will be increasingly used to punish individuals who are viewed as aligned with The Enemy to the Dem Elite.

The Obama 'Enemies List.' It's criminal.

Agreed. This is how Obama is "transforming" America....into a One Party State in homage to the Soviet Union.

You Nutzi..
Catalist Wins ComputerWorld Data+ Editor's Choice Award

Agreed. This is how Obama is "transforming" America....into a One Party State in homage to the Soviet Union.
Yeah, we better watch out for the evil empire of the USSR, the Koch's fav place to earn money, in the decades of the 1930 on...till 1992 when the USSR ceased to exist...

no matter what the fuck your theories are

he broke the law

if he was targeted, thats wrong and all, but being targeted and THEN perp of said targeting finds out you broke a law? The targeting is proven correct. It's pretty simple. Obey the law, scumbag.
Dinesh D'Souza was just sentenced for violating Campaign Finance laws. Do you think he was targeted by Obama for his political beliefs? Is he a Political Prisoner? If so, that would seem to go against everything our Nation stands for. What do you think?

He violated the law. He didn't think it was wrong but accepts full responsibility. It had nothing to do with his political views.

So you feel if he never made those films, he would have still been targeted?

He wasn't targeted. He inadvertently broke the law and was caught.

Judging by Obama's past IRS abuses, i have to conclude the man was targeted for his political beliefs. It fits the pattern of Obama's rampant abuse of power.

It wasn't the IRS that investigated Dinesh.

Dinesh D'Souza was just sentenced for violating Campaign Finance laws. Do you think he was targeted by Obama for his political beliefs? Is he a Political Prisoner? If so, that would seem to go against everything our Nation stands for. What do you think?

He violated the law. He didn't think it was wrong but accepts full responsibility. It had nothing to do with his political views.

So you feel if he never made those films, he would have still been targeted?

He wasn't targeted. He inadvertently broke the law and was caught.

Exactly. And as many police officers have told many people over the years "Ignorance is no excuse."

I don't care for D'Souza, and I think his film is ridiculous, but I give him credit for accepting responsibility, and admitting his guilt. He probably has the money to fight it in court, and in that case probably would have received a stiffer sentence if convicted. Instead he fessed up, and got a slap on the wrist.

He made no excuses. He pled guilty.

Forum List

Back