Is Dinesh D'souza An Obama Political Prisoner?...

Do You Feel Dinesh D'Souza Was Targeted For His Political Beliefs

• Total voters

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Dinesh D'Souza was just sentenced for violating Campaign Finance laws. Do you think he was targeted by Obama for his political beliefs? Is he a Political Prisoner? If so, that would seem to go against everything our Nation stands for. What do you think?

I find it shocking most Filmmakers and Journalists have stayed silent on this. Looks like they've chosen their political ideology over doing what's right. I mean it's their profession and freedom under assault. They should have come forward and fought for D'Souza. It's a decision they'll likely regret.

I think if he said "sorry" he'd be walking the streets today .... wait he IS walking the streets today, but he has to sleep in a half-way house for like 8 mos and do some community service.

I think if he said "sorry" he'd be walking the streets today .... wait he IS walking the streets today, but he has to sleep in a half-way house for like 8 mos and do some community service.

He's a Political Prisoner. He was targeted for his beliefs. Obama and his IRS henchmen should be wearing the cuffs instead. What they've done to this man is deeply disturbing and Un-American. It goes against everything our Nation stands for.

Of course he was singled out. Obama has a thin skin. He's never been challenged in his entire life and he can't hack it now. His huge ego is bruised. He thinks he's god and actually believes his own inflated press clippings.
So he uses whatever he could find to punish the insubordinate D'souza.
Like Bernie Mac's character as the store detective in Bad Santa said, when asked if there was something Bad Santa could be fired for, "Shit yeah! Always something."

Dinesh D'Souza was just sentenced for violating Campaign Finance laws. Do you think he was targeted by Obama for his political beliefs? Is he a Political Prisoner? If so, that would seem to go against everything our Nation stands for. What do you think?

He violated the law. He didn't think it was wrong but accepts full responsibility. It had nothing to do with his political views.

Of course he was singled out. Obama has a thin skin. He's never been challenged in his entire life and he can't hack it now. His huge ego is bruised. He thinks he's god and actually believes his own inflated press clippings.
Like Bernie Mac's character as the store detective in Bad Santa said, when asked if there was something Bad Santa could be fired for, "Shit yeah! Always something."

It's very sad. But even sadder, is the fact most Filmmakers and Journalists have stayed silent. I mean it's their profession and freedom under assault. They should have been there for D'Souza.

He violated the law. He didn't think it was wrong but accepts full responsibility. It had nothing to do with his political views.

So you feel if he never made those films, he would have still been targeted?

He's a Political Prisoner. He was targeted for his beliefs. Obama and his IRS henchmen should be wearing the cuffs instead. What they've done to this man is deeply disturbing and Un-American. It goes against everything our Nation stands for.
His belief was to break campaign finance laws?

Tissue?

Obviously he was targeted for his political beliefs. It's Un-American.

Breaking campaign finance laws?

I see the dems getting axed over the same issue...so no...

None with such a high profile. The man was targeted by Obama and his henchmen. But I know you're stuck in permanent Obamabot-mode, so you'll defend anything your Dear Leader does. I get that.

Tissue?
Wipe your own ass.

no matter what the fuck your theories are

he broke the law

if he was targeted, thats wrong and all, but being targeted and THEN perp of said targeting finds out you broke a law? The targeting is proven correct. It's pretty simple. Obey the law, scumbag.

So you feel if he never made those films, he would have still been targeted?

He wasn't targeted. He inadvertently broke the law and was caught.

None with such a high profile. The man was targeted by Obama and his henchmen. But I know you're stuck in permanent Obamabot-mode, so you'll defend anything your Dear Leader does. I get that.

High profile people criticize Obama on a daily basis.The difference between them and D'Souza is that they aren't caught breaking the law.

Forum List

Back