Is Bush The Antichrist?

C'mon guys,are you telling me you never noticed that 666 on George's forehead?!!!

:halo: no wait a minute,wrong one... :dev1:

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Did you notice that Modus equated a "tax cut" with "Give me money"?

Modu$OperanDi said:
Astounding critical thinking! And those dirty foreigners say we Americans are pompous, ignorant threats to world peace! Well what a bunch of dirty apes! Give me money, defend me in whatever way you feel is appropriate even if I don't know your secret intentions, and give me my fucking assault weapons! Now THAT is the kind of patriotism that's going to bring us into the third millenium! Good for you son!

Spoken like a true Democrat!

I have an idea for you though. Send all your money to the Democrats, ALL OF IT! Then ask them to take care of all your needs.

We'll see how long it takes you to turn Replublican.

I guess I'd better go get in line to get my number. :scratch:

I did not know that Ozzy figured into determining who the Anti Christ was! Was he mentioned in Revelations?

NightTrain said:
I guess I'd better go get in line to get my number. :scratch:

I did not know that Ozzy figured into determining who the Anti Christ was! Was he mentioned in Revelations?

Go back and read...

Correct me if im wrong but didnt ozzy play a rendition of "No more War Pigs" at Oz Fest this past summer and had pictures of Bush = Hitler up on a big screen? So this just makes your analogy all the more retarded. I guess thats fitting though for one as slow as yourself.

insein said:
Correct me if im wrong but didnt ozzy play a rendition of "No more War Pigs" at Oz Fest this past summer and had pictures of Bush = Hitler up on a big screen? So this just makes your analogy all the more retarded. I guess thats fitting though for one as slow as yourself.

I heard the same thing,insein. and even if Ozzy were on Bush's side,that's o.k.,they would still have have Alec Baldwin.

Forum List

Back