Is Bush The Antichrist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ageofdeception, Sep 18, 2004.

1. ageofdeception

ageofdeception Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    In spite of his failings as a leader, deception and lies, many people idolize George Bush -- much as the Germans idolized Hitler -- and attribute Bush to having god-like qualities. This stage, coupled with his intent to degradate all social reforms that have made our Nation great, qualifies him a candidate, when you consider the following:

One chief characteristic of the coming antichrist is that he appears "as an angel of light." The antichrist, by very definition, is a master deceiver. He must be someone who appears as good and benevolent. The bite is in his tail not in his tongue.

Nice guy?

Bush snorted cocaine .... dodged the draft .... friends knew him as an alcoholic womanizer with a bad temper....a complete failure at business until his father's connections and wealthy friends rescued him....a woman who accused him of rape ended up dead, called a suicide, but the cause of death is questlonable to many. Regardless, within a few years he was elected Governor of Texas, and quickly catapulted into the White House in spite of losing the popular vote.

With an addictive, dependent personality, unable to function without the advice of his staff, he's been able to declare an endless war and institute some of the most radical changes in American history!

Bush recently invited rocker, Ozzie Osbourne, to the White House. Ever heard of any notable Christian leader take Bush to task for that?

Ozzie Osbourne, of the heavy metal band ominously called "Black Sabbath," is famous for stage antics such as biting the heads off birds and bats. His abuse of drugs and alcohol are also well known (something he has in common with our sitting president).

Osbourne desecrated The Alamo by urinating all over it. In spite of this, George W. Bush is said to be one of Osbourne's biggest fans and, as such, Osbourne was recently invited to the White House for dinner. Have you heard any criticism of Bush for this?

Bush possesses more deceptive qualities than any recent president and, therefore, is dangerous.

It is clear even "the elect" can be deceived. Bush' s acceptance by the overwhelming majority of Christian
    people proves the country is ready for the antichrist.

2. Zhukov

Zhukov VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    If that's the case, then why on earth did you follow this statement with a number of examples of how he's neither good nor benevolent?

Incidentally, the Oz man is pretty religious.

3. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    :stupid: :bang3: :cuckoo: :slap: :trolls: :poke: :poop: :bsflag: :lame2:

4. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    As long as he cuts taxes, defends our country, and lets us keep our guns, I don't care who he is.

5. Jimmyeatworld

Jimmyeatworld Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Utter bullshit aside, I noticed that you could replace Bush's name with Clinton's name and almost that entire post would apply.

6. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    What a crock of danrather.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. SPIKESMYGOD

SPIKESMYGOD Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    If President Bush is the Antichrist, I'm ready to take the number.

Oh, wait! Instead of "Antichrist," I think you meant to say "Messiah," right?

Seriously, there is no shame in getting professional help. If you run into Gore at the asylum, pass along that advice, ok?

Also, on the evening of November 2nd, stay away from windows & sharp objects.

Good Luck!

8. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,165
    Well, i had no idea that inviting Ozzy over was one of the determining factors of who is the antiChrist. Well now i know. now we just have to determine which of the many people whose ever talked to ozzy or invited him over is the antiChrist.

9. fubar

fubar Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I thought I was the Antichrist. I have all the symptoms :

40 year old white-conservative-English speaking-married with a child-have a job-own a pick-up truck-guy.

...maybe I am only a minor demon.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    According to the DNC you are Public Enemy #1!!!