Is Bush The Antichrist?

Sep 18, 2004
California
In spite of his failings as a leader, deception and lies, many people idolize George Bush -- much as the Germans idolized Hitler -- and attribute Bush to having god-like qualities. This stage, coupled with his intent to degradate all social reforms that have made our Nation great, qualifies him a candidate, when you consider the following:

One chief characteristic of the coming antichrist is that he appears "as an angel of light." The antichrist, by very definition, is a master deceiver. He must be someone who appears as good and benevolent. The bite is in his tail not in his tongue.

Nice guy?

Bush snorted cocaine .... dodged the draft .... friends knew him as an alcoholic womanizer with a bad temper....a complete failure at business until his father's connections and wealthy friends rescued him....a woman who accused him of rape ended up dead, called a suicide, but the cause of death is questlonable to many. Regardless, within a few years he was elected Governor of Texas, and quickly catapulted into the White House in spite of losing the popular vote.

With an addictive, dependent personality, unable to function without the advice of his staff, he's been able to declare an endless war and institute some of the most radical changes in American history!

Bush recently invited rocker, Ozzie Osbourne, to the White House. Ever heard of any notable Christian leader take Bush to task for that?

Ozzie Osbourne, of the heavy metal band ominously called "Black Sabbath," is famous for stage antics such as biting the heads off birds and bats. His abuse of drugs and alcohol are also well known (something he has in common with our sitting president).

Osbourne desecrated The Alamo by urinating all over it. In spite of this, George W. Bush is said to be one of Osbourne's biggest fans and, as such, Osbourne was recently invited to the White House for dinner. Have you heard any criticism of Bush for this?

Bush possesses more deceptive qualities than any recent president and, therefore, is dangerous.

It is clear even "the elect" can be deceived. Bush' s acceptance by the overwhelming majority of Christian
people proves the country is ready for the antichrist.

ageofdeception said:
He must be someone who appears as good and benevolent.

If that's the case, then why on earth did you follow this statement with a number of examples of how he's neither good nor benevolent?

Incidentally, the Oz man is pretty religious.

ageofdeception said:
In spite of his failings as a leader, deception and lies, many people idolize George Bush -- much as the Germans idolized Hitler -- and attribute Bush to having god-like qualities. This stage, coupled with his intent to degradate all social reforms that have made our Nation great, qualifies him a candidate, when you consider the following:

One chief characteristic of the coming antichrist is that he appears "as an angel of light." The antichrist, by very definition, is a master deceiver. He must be someone who appears as good and benevolent. The bite is in his tail not in his tongue.

Nice guy?

Bush snorted cocaine .... dodged the draft .... friends knew him as an alcoholic womanizer with a bad temper....a complete failure at business until his father's connections and wealthy friends rescued him....a woman who accused him of rape ended up dead, called a suicide, but the cause of death is questlonable to many. Regardless, within a few years he was elected Governor of Texas, and quickly catapulted into the White House in spite of losing the popular vote.

With an addictive, dependent personality, unable to function without the advice of his staff, he's been able to declare an endless war and institute some of the most radical changes in American history!

Bush recently invited rocker, Ozzie Osbourne, to the White House. Ever heard of any notable Christian leader take Bush to task for that?

Ozzie Osbourne, of the heavy metal band ominously called "Black Sabbath," is famous for stage antics such as biting the heads off birds and bats. His abuse of drugs and alcohol are also well known (something he has in common with our sitting president).

Osbourne desecrated The Alamo by urinating all over it. In spite of this, George W. Bush is said to be one of Osbourne's biggest fans and, as such, Osbourne was recently invited to the White House for dinner. Have you heard any criticism of Bush for this?

Bush possesses more deceptive qualities than any recent president and, therefore, is dangerous.

It is clear even "the elect" can be deceived. Bush' s acceptance by the overwhelming majority of Christian
people proves the country is ready for the antichrist.
:stupid: :bang3: :cuckoo: :slap: :trolls: :poke: :poop: :bsflag: :lame2:

As long as he cuts taxes, defends our country, and lets us keep our guns, I don't care who he is.

Utter bullshit aside, I noticed that you could replace Bush's name with Clinton's name and almost that entire post would apply.

If President Bush is the Antichrist, I'm ready to take the number.

Oh, wait! Instead of "Antichrist," I think you meant to say "Messiah," right?

Seriously, there is no shame in getting professional help. If you run into Gore at the asylum, pass along that advice, ok?

Also, on the evening of November 2nd, stay away from windows & sharp objects.

Good Luck!

Well, i had no idea that inviting Ozzy over was one of the determining factors of who is the antiChrist. Well now i know. now we just have to determine which of the many people whose ever talked to ozzy or invited him over is the antiChrist.

I thought I was the Antichrist. I have all the symptoms :

40 year old white-conservative-English speaking-married with a child-have a job-own a pick-up truck-guy.

...maybe I am only a minor demon.

fubar said:
I thought I was the Antichrist. I have all the symptoms :

40 year old white-conservative-English speaking-married with a child-have a job-own a pick-up truck-guy.

...maybe I am only a minor demon.

According to the DNC you are Public Enemy #1!!!

rtwngAvngr said:
As long as he cuts taxes, defends our country, and lets us keep our guns, I don't care who he is.

Astounding critical thinking! And those dirty foreigners say we Americans are pompous, ignorant threats to world peace! Well what a bunch of dirty apes! Give me money, defend me in whatever way you feel is appropriate even if I don't know your secret intentions, and give me my fucking assault weapons! Now THAT is the kind of patriotism that's going to bring us into the third millenium! Good for you son!

Sir Evil said:
I don't recall him saying anything about assaul waeapons, typical of the average leftist to chage a story for their own convenience! I can see who the dirty ape is here.

As if I replaced 'assault weapons' with 'guns' the mesage of my statement would be any less pwerful. Typical of your ilk to ignore meaning.

Anyone who says
rtwngAvngr said:
is a fucking retard.

Sir Evil said:
Well you should call him out on that statement when he is online, I gaurantee he will make you look quite foolish! well then again that doesn't seem to be to big of a task!:rolleyes:

I've argued with him before, and that statement is the epitome of foolishness. It's true, under Bush's lead republicans have become experts at focusing on making people look foolish. You don't seem to have the nuts to say you agree with his statement. Let America do whatever it wants as long as it does three things the way I want it to be done.

Maybe you haven't seen the news on the assault weapons ban yet... and congratulations to Bush for not speaking on a 'touchy subject' which could be bad PR. Congratulations on making me look foolish.

ageofdeception said:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Apparently you were in a coma from Jan 1993 to Jan 2001.

Or during Lyndon Johnson's administration.

Or during John F. Kennedy's . . . . . Aaaaah what's the point? You're right. Go get your number.

New Topics

Forum List

Back