Is America a Lost Cause?

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
I should have realized America is a lost cause when after all those kindergarten children were gunned down in their classroom in 2012 in Sandy Hook and Americans still did not take a stand against guns. So why would they do anything about the gun crisis in America now? What kind of disgusting people must you be to do nothing after that?

Pro gun groups encompass the worst in humanity - greed, ignorance, narcissism, antipathy. Even when people and children are dying, they would come on in droves to defend guns. Why do you need a gun to feel like a big man? Why are you impotent? Psychological deficiencies are the cause of impotence. Look into it, get professional help. But don't use guns to compensate for your inadequacy.

You are right, we have done nothing to profile and identify potential mass killers based on social media posts, family and friend information, and prior violent or threatening behavior. That needs to change. You can ban all guns tomorrow and you will have accomplished NOTHING, unless you are advocating collecting every gun currently in possession. Is that what you want?

I should have realized America is a lost cause when after all those kindergarten children were gunned down in their classroom in 2012 in Sandy Hook and Americans still did not take a stand against guns. So why would they do anything about the gun crisis in America now? What kind of disgusting people must you be to do nothing after that?

Pro gun groups encompass the worst in humanity - greed, ignorance, narcissism, antipathy. Even when people and children are dying, they would come on in droves to defend guns. Why do you need a gun to feel like a big man? Why are you impotent? Psychological deficiencies are the cause of impotence. Look into it, get professional help. But don't use guns to compensate for your inadequacy.
Typical liberoidal asshat....Cower behind dead cheeeeeeldrrreeeennn to try and make yourself come off as a big man.

Fuck you.
whinylib.jpg

It happens every week in Chicago. I don’t hear a freaking peep out of you.

I am sure there are Russian boards out there somewhere so you don't have to associate with we disgusting people.

America may be lost cause, but not due to guns. Rather it is our terribly corrupt government, which will take us out.

America isn’t lost, the nation will recover from trump. However, the republic party is.

Talk about clueless...

Leftist malignant parasites are a lost cause. The freakishly stupid bottom rung of humanity that used to get wiped out by natural selection or end up in circuses are kept alive in urban ghettos and gentrified neighborhoods at the expense of productive people are a liability.

America isn’t lost, the nation will recover from trump. However, the republic party is.

i wanna believe that & i think if he's gone by 2020, then we have a shot. the world knows trump isn't the best of america & are waiting for us.... but if he gets in again, i don't know if we'll survive 4 more years.

i wanna believe that & i think if he's gone by 2020, then we have a shot. the world knows trump isn't the best of america & are waiting for us.... but if he gets in again, i don't know if we'll survive 4 more years.

Good grief...your TDS is really bad.

It's your ilk messing this nation up

Good grief...your TDS is really bad.

It's your ilk messing this nation up

^^^ flush ^^^ & there you go.................................

5b966b09a64ec798123773.gif

Think%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bchildren.gif

It happens every week in Chicago. I don’t hear a freaking peep out of you.

Don't be too hard on the man. He obviously needs the professional help he recommends that others seek. It's been a long, long time since I read so much idiotic drivel in a single paragraph. I was going to reply to his insane rant but there is simply too much nonsense to address and I'm too old (79) to waste the remainder of my time on such utter foolishness.

Typical liberoidal asshat....Cower behind dead cheeeeeeldrrreeeennn to try and make yourself come off as a big man.

Fuck you.
View attachment 272983

The thread is about, 'Is America a Lost Cause?' and it references a nut case shooting up a bunch of little kids in a school, gun violence, the politics of firearms in the US, among other legitimate points of discussion.

It is a shame you allow yourself to become so triggered by the OP that you cannot discuss it but rather make asinine accusations instead.

Forum List

Back