Is America a Lost Cause?

I should have realized America is a lost cause when after all those kindergarten children were gunned down in their classroom in 2012 in Sandy Hook and Americans still did not take a stand against guns. So why would they do anything about the gun crisis in America now? What kind of disgusting people must you be to do nothing after that?

Pro gun groups encompass the worst in humanity - greed, ignorance, narcissism, antipathy. Even when people and children are dying, they would come on in droves to defend guns. Why do you need a gun to feel like a big man? Why are you impotent? Psychological deficiencies are the cause of impotence. Look into it, get professional help. But don't use guns to compensate for your inadequacy.
Typical liberoidal asshat....Cower behind dead cheeeeeeldrrreeeennn to try and make yourself come off as a big man.

Fuck you.
View attachment 272983

The thread is about, 'Is America a Lost Cause?' and it references a nut case shooting up a bunch of little kids in a school, gun violence, the politics of firearms in the US, among other legitimate points of discussion.

It is a shame you allow yourself to become so triggered by the OP that you cannot discuss it but rather make asinine accusations instead.
BlablaSpoon.jpg

I hate to be pessimistic, but yeah... I do think America is a lost cause. Not because of guns, though. For numerous other reasons. There IS hope, but it sure as hell is not in any president or government.

Face it. They destroyed America.

Or is this mainstream catalogue ad from some other nation? Is it even recognizable to you?

C7BEA1C9-D35B-4F20-9B95-6EEF0EFAA084.jpeg

I should have realized America is a lost cause when after all those kindergarten children were gunned down in their classroom in 2012 in Sandy Hook and Americans still did not take a stand against guns. So why would they do anything about the gun crisis in America now? What kind of disgusting people must you be to do nothing after that?

Pro gun groups encompass the worst in humanity - greed, ignorance, narcissism, antipathy. Even when people and children are dying, they would come on in droves to defend guns. Why do you need a gun to feel like a big man? Why are you impotent? Psychological deficiencies are the cause of impotence. Look into it, get professional help. But don't use guns to compensate for your inadequacy.

1295180.png

I hate to be pessimistic, but yeah... I do think America is a lost cause. Not because of guns, though. For numerous other reasons. There IS hope, but it sure as hell is not in any president or government.

The world is a lost cause and so is mankind. Our only redemption lies through Jesus Christ.

Despite fascists that live here like an Odd ball or two most of the United States is fine and we will move past the twitter dumbass president.

Yes Neil. It truly is a lost cause.

You should move to a much nicer country right away.

Good luck to you.

Typical liberoidal asshat....Cower behind dead cheeeeeeldrrreeeennn to try and make yourself come off as a big man.

Fuck you.
View attachment 272983

The thread is about, 'Is America a Lost Cause?' and it references a nut case shooting up a bunch of little kids in a school, gun violence, the politics of firearms in the US, among other legitimate points of discussion.

It is a shame you allow yourself to become so triggered by the OP that you cannot discuss it but rather make asinine accusations instead.

HE gets triggered?

HE can't discuss it?

inappropriate behavior removed

LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite fascists that live here like an Odd ball or two most of the United States is fine and we will move past the twitter dumbass president.
Can't make a cogent argument, call them a fascist.....or racist....or white supremacist...

Great job at mental midgetry, Corky.
Your avatar tells the story douche.
Yes it does....It tells the story that you are a stupid and uninformed loser.

Yet you insist upon reveling in your stupidity and uninformed-ness....Sucks to be you.

Can't make a cogent argument, call them a fascist.....or racist....or white supremacist...

Yet you insist upon reveling in your stupidity and uninformed-ness....Sucks to be you.

Not if ignorance really is bliss.

Hey I'm not a pussy that hides behind jokes and clown avatars for what they really are. That's you.

Hey I'm not a pussy that hides behind jokes and clown avatars for what they really are. That's you.

You hide behind a bunny on a bike

No, you're a triggered pussy who is too stupid to know that he's been trolled.....Then too intellectually incurious to understand how it happened.

Yup....It does suck to be you.

You hide behind a bunny on a bike
Imagine being so stupid you think an avatar of a bike with a wheelie is the same as having an avatar that promotes alt-right fascism. Your not really that stupid, are you?

Forum List

Back