Is America a Lost Cause?

I should have realized America is a lost cause when after all those kindergarten children were gunned down in their classroom in 2012 in Sandy Hook and Americans still did not take a stand against guns. So why would they do anything about the gun crisis in America now? What kind of disgusting people must you be to do nothing after that?

Pro gun groups encompass the worst in humanity - greed, ignorance, narcissism, antipathy. Even when people and children are dying, they would come on in droves to defend guns. Why do you need a gun to feel like a big man? Why are you impotent? Psychological deficiencies are the cause of impotence. Look into it, get professional help. But don't use guns to compensate for your inadequacy.

Black kids are gunned down in the streets of our inner cities every day. It took some white kids to be shot at for you to be concerned?

I should have realized America is a lost cause when after all those kindergarten children were gunned down in their classroom in 2012 in Sandy Hook and Americans still did not take a stand against guns. So why would they do anything about the gun crisis in America now? What kind of disgusting people must you be to do nothing after that?

Pro gun groups encompass the worst in humanity - greed, ignorance, narcissism, antipathy. Even when people and children are dying, they would come on in droves to defend guns. Why do you need a gun to feel like a big man? Why are you impotent? Psychological deficiencies are the cause of impotence. Look into it, get professional help. But don't use guns to compensate for your inadequacy.

Black kids are gunned down in the streets of our inner cities every day. It took some white kids to be shot at for you to be concerned?

Your comparing apples and oranges. Sandy Hook was a massacre that alex jones exposed as a lie (never happened) against armed gang members who are in areas of Chicago were guns are readily available, so according to the nra should be a safe area.

America isn’t lost, the nation will recover from trump. However, the republic party is.
If we survived Obama, Clinton’s, and the 1960’s we can survive just about anything. But critical damage has been done by liberals who have stopped “thinking about tomorrow” and put us on a path that could lead to ruin.

And just what path is that?

Surely your psychosis can tell us that.
Cultural decline, people refusing to take responsibility for their own actions and an over reliance on the welfare state.

America isn’t lost, the nation will recover from trump. However, the republic party is.

i wanna believe that & i think if he's gone by 2020, then we have a shot. the world knows trump isn't the best of america & are waiting for us.... but if he gets in again, i don't know if we'll survive 4 more years.

It is the only way we'll survive 4 more years....

i wanna believe that & i think if he's gone by 2020, then we have a shot. the world knows trump isn't the best of america & are waiting for us.... but if he gets in again, i don't know if we'll survive 4 more years.

Chances are better that the former president gets 4 years in jail long before running for president again.

Chances are better that the former president gets 4 years in jail long before running for president again.
If dumb Don gets jail time, what will W and O get? After all they were mass murderers far worse than Don.

If dumb Don gets jail time, what will W and O get? After all they were mass murderers far worse than Don.
What mass murders?

What knuckle dragging maga fuckup bullshit are you alleging?

Forum List

Back