If illegals don't vote

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
I keep hearing from liberals that there is no way illegals do not vote. So okay let's prove it. Let's put ice agent' for security in the polling places. Would you support that?

I keep hearing from liberals that there is no way illegals do not vote. So okay let's prove it. Let's put ice agent' for security in the polling places. Would you support that?

I don't know. Why don't we ask that U.S. citizen that was held by ICE for three weeks if he sees any reason why that could be seen as a problem?

Since ICE is regularly in defiance of the Bill of Rights, I say they have no business in such a place.

I see no problem with placing ICE agents at voting polls. It's not like illegals are going to show up to vote in an American election. Welcome ICE!

I don't know. Why don't we ask that U.S. citizen that was held by ICE for three weeks if he sees any reason why that could be seen as a problem?
"citizen" or citizens?" Allow that citizen to sue ICE and they will be more careful in the future.

"citizen" or citizens?" Allow that citizen to sue ICE and they will be more careful in the future.
https://nypost.com/2018/04/27/ice-wrongfully-detained-nearly-1500-americans-report/

I'm fairly certain that most illegals vote by mail-in ballot rather than showing up at a polling place. Same as most dead people do, and those that vote more than once.

Since ICE is regularly in defiance of the Bill of Rights, I say they have no business in such a place.
link?
https://nypost.com/2018/04/27/ice-wrongfully-detained-nearly-1500-americans-report/
I read most of this article and found it to be very troubling. It sounds like sloppy paper work is the biggest problem. Due to this, I would NOT put an ICE agent in the parameter of a voting poll.

But I do definitely feel VOter ID cards should be mandatory. That may even help clean up the immigration records.

Thank you for the link.

I'm fairly certain that most illegals vote by mail-in ballot rather than showing up at a polling place. Same as most dead people do, and those that vote more than once.
Again, voter ID cards can help that.

link?
I read most of this article and found it to be very troubling. It sounds like sloppy paper work is the biggest problem. Due to this, I would NOT put an ICE agent in the parameter of a voting poll.

But I do definitely feel VOter ID cards should be mandatory. That may even help clean up the immigration records.

Thank you for the link.

I'll take a partial agreement. Thanks.

link?

Thank you for the link.

Your welcome. :)
Matter of fact, I'm embarrassed I wasn't aware of this. So, I thank you.

link?

Thank you for the link.

Your welcome. :)
Matter of fact, I'm embarrassed I wasn't aware of this. So, I thank you.

Don't sweat it. Everybody gets it wrong every once in a while. Owning up to your mistakes is a sign if integrity. You don't see that too much here.

Not good enough. The same as Obama's black panthers could hang out. I mean, me being a citizen. I have no problem with it. I see you do.

Because ICE is a federal agency and elections are run by the states.
It's a federal election, we could have local law enforcement there to make sure you are a legal citizen. You good with that?

Yes lets-or have the rest of us CITIZENS vote on it.

Forum List

Back