Is A Top Secret Document Concerning Nuclear Capabilities of a Foreign Country Trump's Personal Property?

Is A Top Secret Document Concerning Nuke Capabilities of Foreign Country Trump's Personal Property?

• Yes, he can do no wrong

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No. What are you, nuts?

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B-b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!

• B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!

• Total voters
Who is "They?"
Hillary and whoever was part of her direct team. The order was given to the group managing the archives in 2014, long before the subpoena. I do not know if Hillary directly ordered it or if it was someone else but that decision did come from Hillary.

The act of deleting it AFTER the subpoena, however, was NOT from Hillary.

Simple question:

Was the document declassified with classified markings on it?
Still wouldn't change who owned it...

BTW, if was declassified, that information would be fully available to anyone through the Freedom of Information...

So you think that we should share our informations and our information sources with our enemies. Which side are you on.

This is bad news for Joe Biden and his garage "storage facility".

LOL
I pointed out that Biden didn't pack those boxes... Government Employees did...
Unless there is proof of him directly telling them to pack secret documents.
Is there proof of him not informing NARA as soon as the error was discovered?

This is why it would go nowhere...

That alleged conversation hasn't been proven factual. It could have been altered with AI to make people think it's legit. That would be evidence tampering. The Special Counsel can't be trusted.
I don't think you get it...

That is the icing on the cake...

The basic thing he is,

Did he inform NARA that he had documents belonging to the US Government as soon as it was discovered?
When NARA found missing documents, did he refuse to hand them in?
After a subpoena, did say he returned all the documents when he knew he hadn't?

Each one of these are crimes... The others are also crimes too.. It is just one how many convictions...

Hillary and whoever was part of her direct team. The order was given to the group managing the archives in 2014, long before the subpoena. I do not know if Hillary directly ordered it or if it was someone else but that decision did come from Hillary.

From what I have read on this thread there WAS no deletions after the subpoena was issued

Any actual evidence?

Sorry, but the BS is just getting better....

From what I have read on this thread there WAS no deletions after the subpoena was issued
That is incorrect.

Emails that were archived and stored were, indeed, deleted after the date of the subpoena. They were deleted by a third party however and the order to delete them had been given long before the subpoena was issued. Hillary did not have a part in the timing of the deletion.

That is incorrect.

Emails that were archived and stored were, indeed, deleted after the date of the subpoena. They were deleted by a third party however and the order to delete them had been given long before the subpoena was issued. Hillary did not have a part in the timing of the deletion.

Damn you Cult mother fuckers are something else.

LOL. Your deflection is your answer.
I did not deflect anything. You wanted to run and hide under a but Hillary bullshit excuse to ignore the actual facts. You know he is guilty, I have presented facts that show this is not even remotely related to Hillary and you persist in trying hide from those facts by pointing to something irrelevant to the case.

You could actually address the facts presented but I doubt you are remotely capable of it.

Forum List

Back