Is A Top Secret Document Concerning Nuclear Capabilities of a Foreign Country Trump's Personal Property?

Is A Top Secret Document Concerning Nuke Capabilities of Foreign Country Trump's Personal Property?

• Yes, he can do no wrong

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No. What are you, nuts?

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B-b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!

• B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!

• Total voters

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
One of the 31 counts under the Espionage Act with which Donald J. Trump is being indicted involves his possession of a document concerning the nuclear capabilities of a foreign country.

The Presidential Records Act, which everyone who has an opinion about this should read, says that a former President may take his personal property home with him, but any documents in his possession are government property and must be turned over the custody of the Archivist upon leaving office.

Once the records are in the custody of the Archivist, the former president may be granted access to some records upon request for purposes of building a presidential library or for help aiding in the writing of a memoir, etc.

This Top Secret document had to be forcibly taken from Donald Trump. He hid it, along with several boxes of government property, including 30 other classified documents, from the government.

I would like to know who believes a Top Secret document which could cause grave harm to our national security bleevs this is Donald Trump's personal property.

One of the 31 counts under the Espionage Act with which Donald J. Trump is being indicted involves his possession of a document concerning the nuclear capabilities of a foreign country.

The Presidential Records Act, which everyone who has an opinion about this should read, says that a former President may take his personal property home with him, but any documents in his possession are government property and must be turned over the custody of the Archivist upon leaving office.

Once the records are in the custody of the Archivist, the former president may be granted access to some records upon request for purposes of building a presidential library or for help aiding in the writing of a memoir, etc.

This Top Secret document had to be forcibly taken from Donald Trump. He hid it, along with several boxes of government property, including 30 other classified documents, from the government.

I would like to know who believes a Top Secret document which could cause grave harm to our national security bleevs this is Donald Trump's personal property.

Simple question:

Was the document declassified with classified markings on it?

TRUMP: This was done by the military and given to me. Uh, I think we can probably, right?

STAFFER: I don’t know, we’ll, we’ll have to see. Yeah, we’ll have to try to –

TRUMP: Declassify it.

STAFFER: – figure out a – yeah.

TRUMP: See, as president, I could have declassified it.

STAFFER: Yeah. [laughter]

TRUMP: Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.

STAFFER: Yeah. [laughter] Now we have a problem.

TRUMP: Isn’t that interesting?"

“Well, the most damning piece of evidence to me is the audiotape. I mean, you want to talk about consciousness of guilt? You want to talk about knowledge and intent? I mean, those are the darlings of a prosecutor’s nursery, and that came from President Trump’s own mouth.” - Trey Gowdy, conservative hero, Benghazi hearings chairman, former federal prosecutor.

TRUMP: This was done by the military and given to me. Uh, I think we can probably, right?

STAFFER: I don’t know, we’ll, we’ll have to see. Yeah, we’ll have to try to –

TRUMP: Declassify it.

STAFFER: – figure out a – yeah.

TRUMP: See, as president, I could have declassified it.

STAFFER: Yeah. [laughter]

TRUMP: Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.

STAFFER: Yeah. [laughter] Now we have a problem.

TRUMP: Isn’t that interesting?"
That alleged conversation hasn't been proven factual. It could have been altered with AI to make people think it's legit. That would be evidence tampering. The Special Counsel can't be trusted.

That alleged conversation hasn't been proven factual. It could have been altered with AI to make people think it's legit. That would be evidence tampering. The Special Counsel can't be trusted.

Which is why we are going to a trial, to let it all come out and for Trump's lawyers to be able to respond to it all.

You should be cheering about the trial, not whining.

What is an indictment?

How do you not know these things....

1686764634678.png

What is an indictment?
Well you see, kid, when a bad guy commits a buncha crimes, most crooks are really dumb and they leave all kinds of clues to their offenses. Clues which someone called a prosecutor (are you going to ask me what a prosecutor is?) collects together.

The prosecutor then takes ALLLLLLL this evidence and presents it to something called a grand jury (are you going to ask me what a grand jury is?).

If the grand jury finds that all that massive evidence is sufficient, they produce a list of charges for which they believe the bad guy did. These charges cause the bad guy to be arrested and sent to trial for his bad acts.

If and when the bad guy is convicted, a judge (are you going to ask me what a judge is?) sends the bad guy to prison for a very long time.

I hope this helps, child.

Last edited:
You are way, way, way over your skis, moron.

Not even Trump is claiming he did not say what he said on that recording.

Otherwise Smith will add perjury to the list of charges.

You forget there are witnesses, plural, to Trump saying it.

I can't help but notice none of Trump's cult are answering the simple question on record.

Very revealing!

This is bad news for Joe Biden and his garage "storage facility".

LOL

Forum List

Back