FOX News crawl calls Biden "wannabe dictator"

Fox news is just another liberal corporate news station people have left. The Weekly World News is just as accurate as any other news paper or local/nation news station. They are all a joke. You need to move on if you want facts.

A Fox News chyron appeared to refer to President Biden as a “wannabe dictator” during footage of his remarks from the White House on Tuesday, the same day that former President Donald J. Trump was charged with federal crimes in a Miami courtroom.

The onscreen text appeared briefly at the bottom of a split-screen broadcast that showed President Biden and former President Trump speaking from respective podiums, at the White House and a Trump golf club in Bedminster, N.J.

“Wannabe dictator speaks at the White House after having his political rival arrested,” the chyron read. It did not refer to Mr. Biden by name, but the implication was clear.

The alert appeared at the end of the 8 p.m. broadcast of “Fox News Tonight,” a prime-time show that recently replaced one that had been hosted by Tucker Carlson, a popular nightside host who was dismissed by the network in April. The footage of Mr. Biden showed him speaking on the South Lawn of the White House on Tuesday at a holiday event.

A spokeswoman for Fox News said, “The chyron was taken down immediately and was addressed.”

Fox News Chyron Calls Biden a ‘Wannabe Dictator’

Yea, sure looks like that crawl was designed for all their 'liberal" viewers, huh?

I love how libs hang on to fox news as their 'see' news source. They haven't been conservatives since Trump was elected. I've said it on here often. All TVs news really shouldn't be allowed to be posted on here as information, because it isn't. It's propaganda.

I love how libs hang on to fox news as their 'see' news source. They haven't been conservatives since Trump was elected. I've said it on here often. All TVs news really shouldn't be allowed to be posted on here as information, because it isn't. It's propaganda.
Yea, that actual clip of their newscast should just be ignored.

648342e8cf6e6648342e8cf6e7.jpg

Yes, a dicktator with hairy legs

Dictators are human.... that's just a puddle of piss and shit.

Sorry Faux.... it's way too late to try to salvage your dumpster fire.... you can probably pick up that unemployable dickless spud for $12/hour... plus Snicker bars...

stelter.png

Forum List

Back