Is A Top Secret Document Concerning Nuclear Capabilities of a Foreign Country Trump's Personal Property?

Is A Top Secret Document Concerning Nuke Capabilities of Foreign Country Trump's Personal Property?

• Yes, he can do no wrong

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No. What are you, nuts?

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B-b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!

• B-b-b-b-b-b-but Biden!

• Total voters
And yet Hillary purposely destroyed records requested by subpoena and she skated.
Except that is another direct lie. The destruction was ordered before any files were subpoenaed and the final deletion was not even known to Hillary at the time. They had ordered the archives for old emails destroyed in 2014, long before any subpoena was even a possibility. Hillary knew nothing of when the files were deleted and did not order the deletion after the subpoena.

But I bet you don't care. It is not like this is new information or that you have not been presented it before. This is just more fantasy.

Except that is another direct lie. The destruction was ordered before any files were subpoenaed and the final deletion was not even known to Hillary at the time. They had ordered the archives for old emails destroyed in 2014, long before any subpoena was even a possibility. Hillary knew nothing of when the files were deleted and did not order the deletion after the subpoena.

But I bet you don't care. It is not like this is new information or that you have not been presented it before. This is just more fantasy.

Your entire post is just straight up lies.

I would like to know who believes a Top Secret document which could cause grave harm to our national security bleevs this is Donald Trump's personal property.
You look like an illiterate imbecile every time you type "bleeves" instead of "believes". Is this fiction supposed to be a "bigly" vs "big league" thing?
g5000 says "Bleeves"

No. Congress had passed a law not to spend any more money on embassy security except for Baghdad and Kabul.

There's never been a consulate in Benghazi.. never.

You literally know nothing about Benghazi.
Of all the subjects that you know nothing about, this will probably rank in the top 5.

And if it had been Trump instead of Hillary would you be buying that?

"Nuclear capabilities of a foreign country"? Who benefits from knowing that information? Is it based on some old CIA junk estimate going back to the 70's? Remember the CIA hasn't been on top of any important issue since WW2. A scarier scenario is a doddering old fool with his thumb on the nuclear button and democrats seem fine with that concept.

The doddering old fool was voted out November 3rd, 2020. Please act accordingly!

I haven’t seen any facts yet.

Fact: Clinton didn’t delete anything. Pagliano did.
Fact: Clinton told them to delete the remaining emails BEFORE the subpoena was issued.
Fact: Pagliano testified that no one told him to delete the emails after the subpoena was issued.
LOL. And if Rudy Guliani had deleted 30,000 emails against a subpoena, you wouldn't blame Trump for that?

Or

I asked G a few dozen times to explain what he thought an indictment was, since he didn't seem to understand, nor would he explain his understanding.

Simple. An indictment is the formal accusation of a crime. Look it up.

Forum List

Back