Iranian aid ship sales to Gaza today

It would make sense that if G-d was to call His people home it would be by the faithful who had lived there since Biblical times not some recent convert foreigners.

There most certainly was a nation of Israel over 3000 years ago. There was also a nation called Syria and a nation called Lebanon.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you drunk?

Then by your logic there was a nation of Palestine dating back just as far. Or are you completely ignorant of the fact the Old Testament speaks of a relationship between Palestinians and Abraham?

My logic is history. There was never a nation called "Palestine". There is no such thing as a "Palestinian". They are all Arabs and the Arabs came out of Abraham just like the Jews did. Dumb shit.

You are seriously fucking stoopid. The palestinians predate abraham you dumb bitch. They trace their roots back to Noah.....just like....drum roll.....Abraham. Are you really so unbelievably ignorant you don't know "Philistine" in the Old Testament means "Palestine?" Abraham dealt with one Palestinian King named Abimelech and he was the King of Gerar that was in the southern part of Palestine.

Your logic is anything but history because you are so clearly painfully ignorant that if your brains were made of gas you wouldn't be able to jump start a hummingbird you shockingly stoopid bitch.

Go read Genesis and see how Israelites interacted with Palestinians 4000 years ago you fucking reject.

Last edited:
I just spent some time reading about the Philistines. I found one reference saying the name Palestine came from the philistines.

The name, not the people. I do not believe the Philistines are the Palestinians. Seems the Philistines were sort of absorbed into other cultures. At least that's the way I read it.

I just spent some time reading about the Philistines. I found one reference saying the name Palestine came from the philistines.

The name, not the people. I do not believe the Philistines are the Palestinians. Seems the Philistines were sort of absorbed into other cultures. At least that's the way I read it.

The word "Palestine" is the Greek/Latin translation of the word "Philistine." Just like "Yahweh" is Hebrew for God and "Allah" is arabic for God. I'm not trying to be rude or mean. You (and most on this thread) are woefully absent basic information to even begin discussing the I/P conflict. I'm an asshole but at least I research information before forming an opinion.

You claimed Israel was a nation because it had a King. Guess what? The philistines had Kings as well.

That zip sound was just something going over someones head.

Philistines are not the forefathers of todays Palestinians. At least I cannot link the two other than a translation of a name. Pretty weak proof.

Philistines are not the forefathers of todays Palestinians. At least I cannot link the two other than a translation of a name. Pretty weak proof.

You're sidestepping tapdancing jiggerloo can't save your ignorant claims or your ignorance. I understand you think the only connection is a name translation but that's because you are fucking clueless and you wish to remain clueless if getting informed is done at the expense of admitting you are more wrong than Angelina Jolie marrying one of the Beastie Boys.

You're sidestepping tapdancing jiggerloo can't save your ignorant claims or your ignorance. I understand you think the only connection is a name translation but that's because you are fucking clueless and you wish to remain clueless if getting informed is done at the expense of admitting you are more wrong than Angelina Jolie marrying one of the Beastie Boys.

Dick breath, I am all about the truth here. You aren't offering it, all you've got is I'm wrong. Well I actually did some reading and I don't believe I am. I can find no linkage between the Philistines of the old testament and the Palestinian people of today. Other than a name of the area of Palestine coming from Greek for Philistines, Yet at the same time I do find where the Philistines sort of disappeared from history.

Now either give up something that i have missed or shut the fuck up and admit that there has never been a Palestinian state. As far as I can tell Palestine is nothing more than a geographical area.

Results of a DNA study by geneticist Ariella Oppenheim appears to match historical accounts that Arab Israelis and Palestinians,[13][14] together as the one same population, represent modern "descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times"

"Throughout history a great diversity of peoples has moved into the region and made Palestine their homeland: Jebusites, Canaanites, Philistines from Crete, Anatolian and Lydian Greeks, Hebrews, Amorites, Edomites, Nabateans, Arameans, Romans, Arabs, and European crusaders, to name a few. Each of them appropriated different regions that overlapped in time and competed for sovereignty and land. Others, such as Ancient Egyptians, Hittites, Persians, Babylonians, and Mongols, were historical 'events' whose successive occupations were as ravaging as the effects of major earthquakes ... Like shooting stars, the various cultures shine for a brief moment before they fade out of official historical and cultural records of Palestine. The people, however, survive. In their customs and manners, fossils of these ancient civilizations survived until modernity—albeit modernity camouflaged under the veneer of Islam and Arabic culture."

Palestinian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So......Does anyone know where that damned Iranian aid ship is?

How long before it comes within range of Israel's navy?

The last I heard the Turks were still talking about sending warships with their next aid flotilla.

If the Turks (NATO) and Iranians come into Israeli gunsights around November 2nd, for example, and the US economy is doing an imitation of Fall 2008, do we have to seriously re-consider Einstein's and Russell's stark and dreadful and inescapable choice:

"shall we put an end to the human race; or shall mankind renounce war?"

Dick breath, I am all about the truth here. You aren't offering it, all you've got is I'm wrong. Well I actually did some reading and I don't believe I am. I can find no linkage between the Philistines of the old testament and the Palestinian people of today. Other than a name of the area of Palestine coming from Greek for Philistines, Yet at the same time I do find where the Philistines sort of disappeared from history.

Now either give up something that i have missed or shut the fuck up and admit that there has never been a Palestinian state. As far as I can tell Palestine is nothing more than a geographical area.

I've already proven Palestine had Kings you dumbfuck. You tried to argue Israel was a nation because it had Kings.....now that you know both Palestine and Israel had kings you're desperately searching an escape hatch. You're all about truth like BP is all about never having an oil spill.

Your biggest mistake is assuming Jews are or have been monolithic. That has never been the case. If you had actually ever studied the histories you would know Palestine and Israel both have very similar histories being swarmed and swelled in and out with different customs under general names. Do you have any idea how many Torahs were in use when Jesus walked? Do you know how many different Jewish sects there were? That's not even speaking about Jewish sects that were assimilated. There is more archaeological evidence of ancient Palestine versus ancient Israel.

You really need to go on a serious diet from Western media and try researching the issues from a historical and academic approach because if you are really about "the truth" then you shouldn't be taking history lessons from tv stations that make money selling shampoo and medication.

It would make sense that if G-d was to call His people home it would be by the faithful who had lived there since Biblical times not some recent convert foreigners.

Oh, for sure. Why don't you tell God what he is supposed to do. Good luck.

The three pillars of Israel's existence are stealing, killing, and lying. I think G-d has already said something about those things.

The three pillars of Israel's existence are stealing, killing, and lying. I think G-d has already said something about those things.

This type of absurd extremism serves nothing and noone. All it does is feed a persecution complex and sets people up to be called anti-Semitic for legit criticisms.

This type of absurd extremism serves nothing and noone. All it does is feed a persecution complex and sets people up to be called anti-Semitic for legit criticisms.

It's not absurd at all. Read your history.

Iranian Gaza aid ship won't sail due to 'Israeli threats'

Iran flotilla organizers note Israel sees vessels from Iran, Lebanon as 'sign of war'. Iranian MP: Different boat to sail next week

Dudi Cohen Published: 06.24.10, 20:35 / Israel News

An Iranian organization announced Thursday evening that the vessel carrying aid to the Gaza Strip, which was to have started its journey on Sunday from Iran, will not set sail. An Iranian member of parliament said a different boat, carrying four Iranian lawmakers and many other Iranians would set off from Turkey instead.

The secretary general of an Iranian organization supporting Palestinians, Hussein Sheikh el-Islam, said during a press conference that the main reason for the cancellation was "the violent and inhuman attitude of the Zionist regime to humanitarian aid." The vessel's intended voyage was originally announced by the Iranian Red Crescent.

"The vessel was supposed to leave for Gaza on Thursday, but because of hurdles put up by the Zionist regime regarding the impossibility of getting some of the goods (into the Strip), it was decided to postpone the departure to Sunday, but now this too will not happen," Sheikh el-Islam was quoted by the Iranian news agency IRNA.

"Israel sent a letter to the UN announcing that the arrival of vessels from Lebanon and Iran to the Gaza area would be a sign of war and it would act against them," he added.

Sheikh el-Islam, former Iranian ambassador to Syria and currently secretary-general of the international committee for the support of the Palestinian intifada in Iran, said the aid would be sent in other ways, apparently overland or by air.

"The Zionist regime has turned assistance to people under siege in Gaza into a political issue, and we do not want to turn such humanitarian acts into political acts because the most important thing is breaking the Gaza blockade," he said.

"The aid collected by the Red Crescent was to have included food products, medicines and construction materials, among other things," he continued. "The fact that the Zionist regime is in crisis and each day retreats from its stated positions shows that it is nearing the end of its life and the opposition in Palestine will be victorious."

However, other Iranian figures are not ready to give up. Iranian Member of Parliament Mahmoud Ahmadi clarified that another Iranian vessel is due to leave next Tuesday or Wednesday to show solidarity with the people of the Gaza Strip. The ship will carry some 50-60 Iranians, food products and medicines. It will sail from the Caspian Sea to Turkey and from there to Gaza

Iranian Gaza aid ship won't sail due to 'Israeli threats' - Israel News, Ynetnews

I suppose that it would be a good idea for the Iranian Red Crescent to make other plans. Israel has had a wild hair up its butt about Iran for a while now and it is a safe bet that Israel will do something stupid.

Some people in Israel believe that the Red Crescent is going to smuggle rockets into Gaza.:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if anyone actually believes that. I surely do not.

Forum List

Back