Israel Sends Humanitarian Aid to Gaza Strip, Hamas Turns It Away

The video is edited a lot
There is no mention as to where it happened, but whoever uploaded the video to youtube is making sure of calling the IDF and Israel all sort of names, to Apartheid and War crimes without this video being clear at all as to who these people were and what happened at the beginning of the whole issue.

Is the Israeli navy, Coast Guard shooting, is the Fishermen's boat shooting?

Find us a real video. Find the whole video and results and the why the fishermen's boat came to the attention of the Israeli Coast Guard.

Oh, it is not the IDF, it is the Israeli Navy.

So much as to what the person who uploaded the video knows or cares.

Now, what could those fishermen have in those boats that they did not want to stop and be inspected by the Israeli Navy?

They refuse to stop, this is what happens:

You were saying?

Can I ask you what is your ethnic origin?
I'm a white, Irish Catholic, born in Long Beach, California.

I can say also that you conquered the land of the Indians...
Let us not change the subject please. The thread is about Israel sending humanitarian aid to Gaza
He has no right to criticize this murderer

Let us not change the subject please. The thread is about Israel sending humanitarian aid to Gaza
Which murderer was he referring to?

Which murderer was he referring to?
Indians.

The video is edited a lot
There is no mention as to where it happened, but whoever uploaded the video to youtube is making sure of calling the IDF and Israel all sort of names, to Apartheid and War crimes without this video being clear at all as to who these people were and what happened at the beginning of the whole issue.

Is the Israeli navy, Coast Guard shooting, is the Fishermen's boat shooting?

Find us a real video. Find the whole video and results and the why the fishermen's boat came to the attention of the Israeli Coast Guard.

Oh, it is not the IDF, it is the Israeli Navy.

So much as to what the person who uploaded the video knows or cares.

Now, what could those fishermen have in those boats that they did not want to stop and be inspected by the Israeli Navy?

They refuse to stop, this is what happens:

You were saying?

I am saying that you like to be dramatic and change the subject on every thread.

Fishermen, tunnels, etc, etc. Egypt does the same thing, if they know that some in Gaza are smuggling weapons to harm Egypt,
those fishermen or tunnels will get the same ending that Israel does give them.

Smuggling weapons to harm Israelis or Egyptians is not allowed.

Which is why both Israel AND Egypt have a blockade on Gaza.

I am saying that you like to be dramatic and change the subject on every thread.

Fishermen, tunnels, etc, etc. Egypt does the same thing, if they know that some in Gaza are smuggling weapons to harm Egypt,
those fishermen or tunnels will get the same ending that Israel does give them.

Smuggling weapons to harm Israelis or Egyptians is not allowed.

Which is why both Israel AND Egypt have a blockade on Gaza.
And I'm saying you have no right telling other people what they can (or cannot) do on their own property.

Come over to my house and try to tell me what's what under my roof and see what happens next.

Forum List

Back