Iranian aid ship sales to Gaza today

I'm sorry but who was it that lived in and around what so many want to call Palestine in the year, oh lets say 0. Was not Jerusalem a Jewish city occupied by the Romans at the time? And isn't there several Israeli Kings named and talked about in the old Testament?

Or am I dreaming that at one time there was a Jewish state, long before the time of Christ. In fact roughly from 1000 BC (Saul) through 580 BC (Zedekiah) So at least 400 years of Israelite Kings.

And yes it does matter that there has never been a Palestinian state. Because the very first time there has been one is because the people of Israel gave them the land, and they used it to start bombing their benefactors. DUH.

And comparing the Mid east to the USA is damned stupid, which is about what one would expect from bentlight.

The term "Israelite" in the bible does not denote a Nationality or a Country you dumbfuck. Only a fucking complete reject like you could claim the arbitrarily designated country of Israel that displaced people already living there is a "benefactor." I also never compared the USA to the mideast you lying ****.

Really? So some other bentdick wrote this?
"It doesn't matter if palestine existed as a "country" or not because it does not remove the fact people living in the Palestinian region were displaced by the arbitrary creation of Israel. North America is not a country but a region so I guess you wouldn't bitch if a new nation was created in North America because after all.....it's only a region."

Israelite: The word designates the descendants of the Patriarch Jacob, or Israel. It corresponds to the Hebrew appellation "children of Israel", a name by which — together with the simple form "Israel" — the chosen people usually called themselves in Old-Testament times. (CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Israel)

Israelite Kings Date Chart
So how do you have a King if the term doesn't denote a country or a people?

Dumbfuck.

I'm sorry but who was it that lived in and around what so many want to call Palestine in the year, oh lets say 0. Was not Jerusalem a Jewish city occupied by the Romans at the time? And isn't there several Israeli Kings named and talked about in the old Testament?

Or am I dreaming that at one time there was a Jewish state, long before the time of Christ. In fact roughly from 1000 BC (Saul) through 580 BC (Zedekiah) So at least 400 years of Israelite Kings.

And yes it does matter that there has never been a Palestinian state. Because the very first time there has been one is because the people of Israel gave them the land, and they used it to start bombing their benefactors. DUH.

And comparing the Mid east to the USA is damned stupid, which is about what one would expect from bentlight.

Show me the hebrew flag from that "jewish state" in 1000bc. This is where you silly fuckers are hung my your own argument. If Palis don't count according to your modern standard then neither can Israel. Hell, the jews were but ONE of MANY peoples to have a valid history on that land. That you find yourself selectively validating historical relevance says a LOT about your racist fucking opinion about the middle east.

but hey... hearing you pussy motherfuckers insist that israel is a western democracy OF COURSE you want to balk at a direct comparison to the US.. After all, can't bring the US standard to an israel hellbent on ethnic discrimination, can you?

You, sir, are one dumb motherfucker.

The term "Israelite" in the bible does not denote a Nationality or a Country you dumbfuck. Only a fucking complete reject like you could claim the arbitrarily designated country of Israel that displaced people already living there is a "benefactor." I also never compared the USA to the mideast you lying ****.

"It doesn't matter if palestine existed as a "country" or not because it does not remove the fact people living in the Palestinian region were displaced by the arbitrary creation of Israel. North America is not a country but a region so I guess you wouldn't bitch if a new nation was created in North America because after all.....it's only a region."

Israelite: The word designates the descendants of the Patriarch Jacob, or Israel. It corresponds to the Hebrew appellation "children of Israel", a name by which — together with the simple form "Israel" — the chosen people usually called themselves in Old-Testament times. (CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Israel)

Dumbfuck.

Are you REALLY fucking stupid enough to assume that a jewish ruling jews is more valid than muslim rulers ruling muslims?

:rofl:

seriously.

How many "kings" are self-presumed RIGHT NOW in Africa, you stupid asshole?

:lol:

Go complain to the UN. They are the ones who made Israel a nation. Let me know how that goes for ya.

Now it's up to israel to admit that it has more responsibility AS A NATION than finding jewish dick to suck to the detriment of non-jews. after all, it's the VERY least jews in America expect.

Oh, excuse me. I thought I was speaking with an intelligent human being. Pardon me for confusing the spawn of a jackel and a hyena with a human being. Never mind.

...says the guy quoting WORLD NET DAILY!

HAHAHAHAHAhahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:cuckoo:

Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

Palestinian people do not exist

WORLD NET DAILY!

:clap2:

more! MORE!

Mocking is all you have. You have a hard time answering real questions. Stick your head back in the sand.

You have no more "real questions" than you do "real sources", dick licker. Quick! Find some evidence that Obama is a commie kenyan at WORLD NET DAILY!

:eusa_pray:

Mocking is all you have. You have a hard time answering real questions. Stick your head back in the sand.

You have no more "real questions" than you do "real sources", dick licker. Quick! Find some evidence that Obama is a commie kenyan at WORLD NET DAILY!

Shogun doesn't pull any punches.

I have no patience for assholes who try to invalidate an entire ethnicity who want nothing more than American blacks once wanted. By all means, let Isreal be a homeland to the world's jew. But, it can also be a homeland to non-jews who have always had a historic presence on the same land and, like in America, we know that both CAN remain equally validated without pretending that jews are the only ones who should count for exclusive treatment. When whitey was busy doing the same shit zionists demand we had a similar kind of ethnic conflict. The world is a better place because whites and blacks have learned to share. So, too, must israel learn this lesson even if it's kosher to support zionist racism and the attempt to invalidate palis.

from the esteemed pages of WORLD NET DAILY, no less.

So I am to assume the invading Arab armies in 1948 just wanted to drive around, and not force away the jews from the land given to them in the mandate.

Constant fact quoting isnt something I have the time for, I'm afraid. I just do this to take a break during my workday. My opinions are just that, and I realize that.

I'm just not obsessed as you are. Feel free to stop replying to my posts whenever you want to.

The Mandate flopped. Britain promised an independent state to the Palestinians then later promised the same land to the Jews. This was a complete failure as Britain was being shot at from both sides. They threw up their hands and left the problem they created to the UN.

The proof that Britain did not create a homeland for the Jews in Palestine was UN resolution 181. Why would the foreigners accept a part of Palestine in 1947 when they received the whole pie 25 years earlier?

Resolution 181 flopped also. Resolution 181 was a General Assembly resolution that was to be sent to the Security Council for approval and implementation. The US pulled its support and the Security council never addressed resolution 181. Resolution 181 remained a plan that was never implemented.

It is said that the UN created Israel but that simply is not true.

Israel was "created" when a bunch of foreigners declared themselves to be a state inside Palestine. Israel still resides inside Palestine with no borders of its own.

Show me Palestine on a modern map.

karta2.jpg

Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh and friends.

Dumbfuck.

You are one stoopid dishonest shitball. Of course "Israelite" denotes a people but Israel was never a country or a nation before 1948 you dishonest assweasel. I never said the term doesn't denote a people. Now scoot along back to your corner.

Dumbfuck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45U29rH1XLY&feature=related]YouTube - Elvis Presley-King Of Rock n Roll[/ame]

Dumbfuck.

You are one stoopid dishonest shitball. Of course "Israelite" denotes a people but Israel was never a country or a nation before 1948 you dishonest assweasel. I never said the term doesn't denote a people. Now scoot along back to your corner.

Gee I'm so glad that Bentdick is so smart.

The descendants of Abraham crystallized into a nation at about 1300 BCE after their Exodus from Egypt under the leadership of Moses (Moshe in Hebrew). Soon after the Exodus, Moses transmitted to the people of this new emerging nation, the Torah, and the Ten Commandments. After 40 years in the Sinai desert, Moses led them to the Land of Israel, that is cited in The Bible as the land promised by G-d to the descendants of the patriarchs, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Brief History of Israel and the Jewish People

Well, maybe if s/he would simply read about a subject before looking stupid........

Dumbfuck.

Dumbfuck.

Gee I'm so glad that Bentdick is so smart.

The descendants of Abraham crystallized into a nation at about 1300 BCE after their Exodus from Egypt under the leadership of Moses (Moshe in Hebrew). Soon after the Exodus, Moses transmitted to the people of this new emerging nation, the Torah, and the Ten Commandments. After 40 years in the Sinai desert, Moses led them to the Land of Israel, that is cited in The Bible as the land promised by G-d to the descendants of the patriarchs, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Brief History of Israel and the Jewish People

Well, maybe if s/he would simply read about a subject before looking stupid........

You are one dumb fucker. The term "Nation" is being used to reference a culture and not an actual Nation as in a Country. Why do you keep embarrassing the hell out of yourself?

Show me the hebrew flag from that "jewish state" in 1000bc. This is where you silly fuckers are hung my your own argument. If Palis don't count according to your modern standard then neither can Israel. Hell, the jews were but ONE of MANY peoples to have a valid history on that land. That you find yourself selectively validating historical relevance says a LOT about your racist fucking opinion about the middle east.

but hey... hearing you pussy motherfuckers insist that israel is a western democracy OF COURSE you want to balk at a direct comparison to the US.. After all, can't bring the US standard to an israel hellbent on ethnic discrimination, can you?

You, sir, are one dumb motherfucker.

Show me the Palestinian flag from the same period.

WORLD NET DAILY!

more! MORE!

I'm still waiting for your post that shows my wrong. I'm counting on you. C'mon. Show us what you have instead of childish emoticons.

I'm still waiting for your post that shows my wrong. I'm counting on you. C'mon. Show us what you have instead of childish emoticons.

It's damn simple. If there are no Palestinians on the claim there was never a "Country" of Palestine then there were no Israelites before 1948 since Israel had never been a country. There is also a rich history of Palestine you dishonest fucks keep ignoring:

Geography of Palestine - Oxford Biblical Studies Online

It's damn simple. If there are no Palestinians on the claim there was never a "Country" of Palestine then there were no Israelites before 1948 since Israel had never been a country. There is also a rich history of Palestine you dishonest fucks keep ignoring:

Israel did not exist before 1948? I will have to notify all historians about that one, I am sure they will be astounded that Isreal was not conquered by Rome.

Israel did not exist before 1948? I will have to notify all historians about that one, I am sure they will be astounded that Isreal was not conquered by Rome.

You know, I tried to tell him. But.....Buy em books, send em to school, and they eat the teacher.

But Israel had been a country. You lying piece of shit.

Forum List

Back