Iran boasts of rocket aid to Palestinians, Hezbollah

I know the guy is a nutjob... it's very obvious...which is why i suggested he get help. As far as those Jews? It is against Jewish law to wish for the death and destruction of other Jews, even if you disagree with the Zionist movement you don't do that. Those Jews(my Rabbi says he's not even sure they are all Jews) but if they are they will be judged for what they do
So do tell, can a Jew be an Anti-Semite? Must all Jews support Israel? Zionism?
I have answered the question. Now in those rare moments, that you may be coherent, and back, (as temporary as that moment might be) to reality, read it again. If they adjust your medication, it might help:thup:
Fine, you have no answers to simple questions. So be it, most Zionists don't.

How about you answer a simple question that will no doubt be ignored
What caused you to hate the Jews so much that you want to see them all wiped out ?
Calling for the destruction of Israel is not the same as calling for a genocide of the Jews. As these Jews above show that the two at not the same, not even close, and if you believe that they are then you believe a lie. And if you want to slaughter a people, you gather them all in one place. 300 million Arabs, 75 million Persians, and 5 million Jews? Do the math.

Obviously it does, because that's what it would take, but that's fine with you .The ends justify the means.....Now take your medication:thup:

Why is it that just about every single antisemite with an IQ below 80 plays this same retarded little game by selecting a tiny group of nut job Jews to try to mask the fact they are antisemites? Do these benightedly unintelligent creatures actually think they are being clever here?

Sheesh, it is about as predictable as the old "I can't be one o them thar antisemiticals because Arabs is semites,too, and I just loves it when Arabs kill thems Jews." ruse.

So do tell, can a Jew be an Anti-Semite? Must all Jews support Israel? Zionism?
I have answered the question. Now in those rare moments, that you may be coherent, and back, (as temporary as that moment might be) to reality, read it again. If they adjust your medication, it might help:thup:
Fine, you have no answers to simple questions. So be it, most Zionists don't.

How about you answer a simple question that will no doubt be ignored
What caused you to hate the Jews so much that you want to see them all wiped out ?
Calling for the destruction of Israel is not the same as calling for a genocide of the Jews. As these Jews above show that the two at not the same, not even close, and if you believe that they are then you believe a lie. And if you want to slaughter a people, you gather them all in one place. 300 million Arabs, 75 million Persians, and 5 million Jews? Do the math.

Obviously it does, because that's what it would take, but that's fine with you .The ends justify the means.....Now take your medication:thup:
No, that's not what it would take. What it would take is putting Palestine back on the map, where it belongs.

Why is it that just about every single antisemite with an IQ below 80 plays this same retarded little game by selecting a tiny group of nut job Jews to try to mask the fact they are antisemites? Do these benightedly unintelligent creatures actually think they are being clever here?

Sheesh, it is about as predictable as the old "I can't be one o them thar antisemiticals because Arabs is semites,too, and I just loves it when Arabs kill thems Jews." ruse.
The only good Jews are Zionists eh? Zionism = Israel = Jew? Got it.

Forum List

Back