Israel Sends Humanitarian Aid to Gaza Strip, Hamas Turns It Away

If I was President, I would nuke the shit out of you fuckers. Israel has no right to exist. Not now. Not ever. What you're doing with this country is disgusting and a cancer upon the earth.

I am saying that you like to be dramatic and change the subject on every thread.

Fishermen, tunnels, etc, etc. Egypt does the same thing, if they know that some in Gaza are smuggling weapons to harm Egypt,
those fishermen or tunnels will get the same ending that Israel does give them.

Smuggling weapons to harm Israelis or Egyptians is not allowed.

Which is why both Israel AND Egypt have a blockade on Gaza.
And I'm saying you have no right telling other people what they can (or cannot) do on their own property.

Come over to my house and try to tell me what's what under my roof and see what happens next.
If I come and knock on your door and you point a gun at me, I have the right to defend myself and shoot first if necessary. It is known as self defense especially if you started shooting first.

:)

If I was President, I would nuke the shit out of you fuckers. Israel has no right to exist. Not now. Not ever. What you're doing with this country is disgusting and a cancer upon the earth.
There's the problem, you believe Israel has no right to exist. Can't compromise with that. Israel is the land of the Israelites, God's Chosen people. Been that way for thousands of years.

You would be put into an asylum before anyone would allow you to become President of anything. Maybe a Banana Republic, full of Bananas.

So you a hopelessly bloodthirsty killer.
Please kill yourself for thw world

So you a hopelessly bloodthirsty killer.
Please kill yourself for thw world
Please, keep it civil. Do not let him or anyone else make you lose your cool to the point that you will say anything like that.
Not one of them are worth it.
Israel is safe, and so are we.

Am Israel Chai :)

Shavuah Tov.

If I come and knock on your door and you point a gun at me, I have the right to defend myself and shoot first if necessary. It is known as self defense especially if you started shooting first.

:)
And if you knock on my door and I open it and you are standing there pointing a gun at me, do I have a right to defend myself? Or you break into my home with a gun, do I then have a right to defend myself?

Do you know what they call it when someone breaks into a home with a gun? It's called a "home invasion" and the person breaking into the home is called the "invader". And if I, the home owner, confronts you and you kill me, are you going to tell the cops you killed me in self defense?

There's the problem, you believe Israel has no right to exist. Can't compromise with that. Israel is the land of the Israelites, God's Chosen people. Been that way for thousands of years.
That was a present. That's what you want people to say. So you can keep playing the victim while you murder others in cold blood.

BTW, God doesn't "choose" arrogant assholes who walk around thinking their shit don't stink. God doesn't "choose" people who treat others like garbage. God doesn't "choose" people who make up reasons to kill others.

God wouldn't choose you if you were the last people on earth.

Please, keep it civil. Do not let him or anyone else make you lose your cool to the point that you will say anything like that.
Not one of them are worth it.
Israel is safe, and so are we.

Am Israel Chai :)

Shavuah Tov.
Nobody makes you mad or uncivil. If you become mad or uncivil, it is because you "chose" to be mad or uncivil. You "chose" to react that way. That was your decision. Your choice. Own it.

It was a war between Israel and terorists
Hamas does some street improvements by erecting street lights in a Gazan neighborhood and the IDF comes in later and shoots all the lights out at the top.

Who's the terrorist there?

". . .Hamas does some street improvements."
LoL. it sounds so ...puny of them [the stupid puny terrorists that they are].

That was a present. That's what you want people to say. So you can keep playing the victim while you murder others in cold blood.

BTW, God doesn't "choose" arrogant assholes who walk around thinking their shit don't stink. God doesn't "choose" people who treat others like garbage. God doesn't "choose" people who make up reasons to kill others.

God wouldn't choose you if you were the last people on earth.
Yes he would, just look at the Apostles. Murderers, tax collectors, womanizers.

Forum List

Back