Zone1 Iran tipped to offer 700km-range 'surface to surface missiles' to destroy Ukraine assets

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Iran tipped to offer 700km-range 'surface to surface missiles' to destroy Ukraine assets

Major General Chip Chapman said the latest intelligence reports have been suggesting Iran will ramp up its supplies to Russia and offer up Moscow's forces "surface-to-surface missiles."

Local : 2022-10-18(Tuesday) 14 : 20 : 17
Remote : 2022-10-18(Tuesday) 14 : 20 : 17
Found via nicer.app web apps framework

i think we should realisticly threaten to get a lot tougher on the Iranians.
regime change missions to end endless wars elsewhere (Ukraine in this case).
and we should lure the Chinese (with troops standing by) into a trap; they attack Taiwan, we slaughter that South China Sea fleet of theirs, and all coastal batteries that can reach Taiwan. (and then we get the hell out of there).
it was done in WW1 and WW2, and now, well, thanks to Trump solidifying the Chinese-Muslim-Russian alliance with long repeated anti-China rethoric that seems to have inspired the entire set of ruling political classes in the US, and thus all future US Presidentital candidate communities, we seem to face a similar situation as in the Vietnam war. a regional war in Ukraine, two more brewing in Iran and Taiwan.
the only differences are now-frequent long distance tourism and that nuclear umbrella. the MAD principle.

the EU is against that warmongering.
personally, i don't know what to think of this situation anymore.
the war on terror, and the repercussions of hostile military actions against Muslim terror targets (on online forums, the breeding ground for the next generations these days), is *simple* compared to this stuff. against the Muslims, we were right. down to the religious details. i checked. and advertised that stance for years. won nearly each argument with 'm, too.

Putin 'Willing To Do Anything' To Avoid Defeat in Ukraine - Newsweek

Local : 2022-10-18(Tuesday) 14 : 45 : 16
Remote : 2022-10-18(Tuesday) 14 : 45 : 16

ok, so the other sides : the Russians, the Chinese, the Muslim fundamentalists and their terrorist armies plus civilian support staff,
they don't want to back down. indicate they think us fools right to our face (a complete renegotiation of the Iran nuclear deal
arranged by the Iranians, *with* a new wishlist of terms for a deal). that they can overpowerus via immigration and superior numbers
by having a much higher birthrate than we do. they'll reverse engineer all of our drone and other military tech too.

so we can let things smoulder, try to avoid all wars, but that'll give the other side time to prepare superior numbers of trained military personell and the civilian war support economy that it would need for a much larger army (China, Iran).

or we can go on the offensive, go pre-emptive, but in a veiled way so that little kids don't start nagging their parents about just how evil they find the west, and decide to become <whatever>-fundamentalist/nationalist themselves too.
the Chinese are already into this with them supplying COVID to the world and fentanyl to the US.

the US & UK & the EU, multiple generations of top leaders, chose via the will of the western homelands' populations, to divide the world into a still-growing alliance of countries.
i think that the fact that this alliance still keeps growing is however largely the will of the politicians and the populations of the new additions to these various western Alliances.
and i also think that it's a big risk factor for the future stability of these Alliances.
the defense-industry should stick to defense, but prune the both the will, the morale, the personell, the equipment, of their opponents with similar growth ambitions (admitted or hidden), regularly.
appeasement breeds misery, pre-emptive striking and continious guidance of the enemy by friendly forces, is what teaches the enemy the virtues of a peaceful lifestyle :)

(21 years of experience went into this post)..

Last edited:
America's goal of world domination is always going to be frustrated by the fact that the intended victim countries either have nuclear weapons or have friends with nuclear weapons.

It will have to try resorting to economic war against the countries that stand in the way of US progress.

Iran tipped to offer 700km-range 'surface to surface missiles' to destroy Ukraine assets

Major General Chip Chapman said the latest intelligence reports have been suggesting Iran will ramp up its supplies to Russia and offer up Moscow's forces "surface-to-surface missiles."

Local : 2022-10-18(Tuesday) 14 : 20 : 17
Remote : 2022-10-18(Tuesday) 14 : 20 : 17

i think we should realisticly threaten to get a lot tougher on the Iranians.
regime change missions to end endless wars elsewhere (Ukraine in this case).
and we should lure the Chinese (with troops standing by) into a trap; they attack Taiwan, we slaughter that South China Sea fleet of theirs, and all coastal batteries that can reach Taiwan. (and then we get the hell out of there).
it was done in WW1 and WW2, and now, well, thanks to Trump solidifying the Chinese-Muslim-Russian alliance with long repeated anti-China rethoric that seems to have inspired the entire set of ruling political classes in the US, and thus all future US Presidentital candidate communities, we seem to face a similar situation as in the Vietnam war. a regional war in Ukraine, two more brewing in Iran and Taiwan.
the only differences are now-frequent long distance tourism and that nuclear umbrella. the MAD principle.

the EU is against that warmongering.
personally, i don't know what to think of this situation anymore.
the war on terror, and the repercussions of hostile military actions against Muslim terror targets (on online forums, the breeding ground for the next generations these days), is *simple* compared to this stuff. against the Muslims, we were right. down to the religious details. i checked. and advertised that stance for years. won nearly each argument with 'm, too.

Putin 'Willing To Do Anything' To Avoid Defeat in Ukraine - Newsweek

Local : 2022-10-18(Tuesday) 14 : 45 : 16
Remote : 2022-10-18(Tuesday) 14 : 45 : 16

ok, so the other sides : the Russians, the Chinese, the Muslim fundamentalists and their terrorist armies plus civilian support staff,
they don't want to back down. indicate they think us fools right to our face (a complete renegotiation of the Iran nuclear deal
arranged by the Iranians, *with* a new wishlist of terms for a deal). that they can overpowerus via immigration and superior numbers
by having a much higher birthrate than we do. they'll reverse engineer all of our drone and other military tech too.

so we can let things smoulder, try to avoid all wars, but that'll give the other side time to prepare superior numbers of trained military personell and the civilian war support economy that it would need for a much larger army (China, Iran).

or we can go on the offensive, go pre-emptive, but in a veiled way so that little kids don't start nagging their parents about just how evil they find the west, and decide to become <whatever>-fundamentalist/nationalist themselves too.
the Chinese are already into this with them supplying COVID to the world and fentanyl to the US.

the US & UK & the EU, multiple generations of top leaders, chose via the will of the western homelands' populations, to divide the world into a still-growing alliance of countries.
i think that the fact that this alliance still keeps growing is however largely the will of the politicians and the populations of the new additions to these various western Alliances.
and i also think that it's a big risk factor for the future stability of these Alliances.
the defense-industry should stick to defense, but prune the both the will, the morale, the personell, the equipment, of their opponents with similar growth ambitions (admitted or hidden), regularly.
appeasement breeds misery, pre-emptive striking and continious guidance of the enemy by friendly forces, is what teaches the enemy the virtues of a peaceful lifestyle :)

(21 years of experience went into this post)..

Muslim terrorists are not welcome anywhere. The Arabs hate them. 70 years of experience went into this post.

No that was already spent on Hamas

HAMAS has only been around since the mid 1980s. The Palestinians tried to stop the founding of HAMAS, but Israel backed them as a foil against the PLO and Arafat. The NYT has a comprehensive article... so does the Atlantic.

HAMAS has only been around since the mid 1980s. The Palestinians tried to stop the founding of HAMAS, but Israel backed them as a foil against the PLO and Arafat. The NYT has a comprehensive article... so does the Atlantic.
What’s that have to do with the fact that they are a terrorist organization funded by Iran?

Hopefully the extra missiles convince the illegal imposter pro-New World Order Ukrainian government to give up without anymore bloodshed. We don't need yet another European country with New World Order operatives installed in their government offices by the CIA to pave the way for the expansion of the western military industrial complex.

Hopefully the extra missiles convince the illegal imposter pro-New World Order Ukrainian government to give up without anymore bloodshed. We don't need yet another European country with New World Order operatives installed in their government offices by the CIA to pave the way for the expansion of the western military industrial complex.
should we idly stand by when we see the (Middle-)Eastern Alliance expand *their* international reach? South-Africa, Brazil, Venezuela, countries south of the Saraha desert, etc.

Last edited:
should we standby idly when we see the (Middle-)Eastern Alliance expand *their* international reach? South-Africa, Brazil, Venezuela, countries south of the Saraha desert, etc.
America isn't standing by, it's pouring money into a war against Russia to an extent that is bringing out protests by even the political right.

The process is slow due to the fact that war between Russia and America must have clearly recognized, mutually agreed upon limitations to the war.

Can you name any further expectations that should be America's escalation of the war or wars?

no.

while i had reservations about NATO expansion projects earlier,
i find myself living without these reservations now.
for the reasons i indicated in my previous message.

no.

while i had reservations about NATO expansion projects earlier,
i find myself living without these reservations now.
for the reasons i indicated in my previous message.
Nato is only a tool of American aggression. Russia is fully aware of that and has been reacting accordingly all along. Otherwise they would have pulled out all the stops and eliminated the Ukraine's seat of government and any remaining will of the people to resist.
Isn't it time to be honest about the war being America's war against Russia?

Nato is only a tool of American aggression. Russia is fully aware of that and has been reacting accordingly all along. Otherwise they would have pulled out all the stops and eliminated the Ukraine's seat of government and any remaining will of the people to resist.
There's nothing in this war for the Ukraine. All that was ever asked of them was peaceful coexistance between the people of the Donbass region. Instead they are agreeing on being slaughtered in a proxy war that can only benefit America.

America made Russia the enemy after WW2, when the spoils of war were rightfully shared with Russia.

yes, let's try to be honest.
but remember : we ourselves might have been lied to in our youth that leads us away from the real truths here. this is a very entrenched conflict.
and i wonder who started this conflict between Moscow and the West, and when.

There's nothing in this war for the Ukraine. All that was ever asked of them was peaceful coexistance between the people of the Donbass region. Instead they are agreeing on being slaughtered in a proxy war that can only benefit America.

America made Russia the enemy after WW2, when the spoils of war were rightfully shared with Russia.
How did America make Russia the enemy? Can you link to any independent sources like wikipedia?

How did America make Russia the enemy? Can you link to any independent sources like wikipedia?
I'm o.k. with just you posing the question. You've been led to water!
You can tell me there is no evidence or you can take a drink.

I don't play by the rules of this board that have been created for Americans who are incapable of answering the easy questions themselves.

Or in your case, already have an answer prepared.

yes, let's try to be honest.
but remember : we ourselves might have been lied to in our youth that leads us away from the real truths here. this is a very entrenched conflict.
I'll accept that you have been lied to
and i wonder who started this conflict between Moscow and the West, and when.
We'll have to consider the question further if you're truly wondering. What do you have to offer on the question? I've already maintained that the issues stemmed from differences immediately following WW2. Did America accept the dividing of the spoils of war?

Forum List

Back