Zone1 Iran says it successfully launched 3 satellites, the latest for a program the West fears improves its ballistic missiles

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Iran says it successfully launched 3 satellites, the latest for a program the West fears improves its ballistic missiles
Iran says it successfully launched 3 satellites, the latest for a program the West fears improves its ballistic missiles

Remote : Sun, 28 Jan 2024 01:46:08 -0500
Local : 2024-01-28(Sunday) 07 : 46 : 08

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i was involved in getting the Iran Nuclear Deal going and helped maintain it,
but now i want to signal the need for a paradigm shift towards an assertive no-nonsense-tolerated attitude towards Iran.
the Iranian defiant attitude that takes us to be weak fools at the political level must be countered (eventually, but sooner rather than later please).

what say you?

Iran says it has launched 3 satellites into space as tensions grip wider Mideast
JERUSALEM: Iran said Sunday it successfully launched three satellites into space, the latest for a program that the West says improves Tehran’s ballistic missiles.
The state-run IRNA news agency said the launch also saw the successful use of Iran’s Simorgh rocket, which has had multiple failures in the past.
The United States has previously said Iran’s satellite launches defy a U.N. Security Council resolution and called on Tehran to undertake no activity involving ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear weapons. U.N. sanctions related to Iran’s ballistic missile program expired last October.
The U.S. intelligence community’s 2023 worldwide threat assessment said the development of satellite launch vehicles “shortens the timeline” for Iran to develop an intercontinental ballistic missile because it uses similar technology.

Remote : Sun, 28 Jan 2024 07:01:41 +0000
Local : 2024-01-28(Sunday) 08 : 01 : 41

that's just totally unacceptable if you'd ask me for my opinion.
we can not tolerate nuclear proliferation in the Middle East.
the Muslims can not be trusted with nuclear weapons.

The Hezzers and their sponsor had an estimated 200 000 missiles and rockets before the False Flag .

All with the name of Emperor Piss Pants written on them .

No wonder the US is desperate to avoid an ME duel .
No wonder that it looks as though US bases in Syria and Iraq are being emptied .
The US is scared rigid of yet another humiliation .
Which is the whole Deep State point of the False Flag .

BTW The world already sees you as weaker and ever foolish . It is not for nothing that your country is known as the Great Satan .

Never fear. President Joe will send a Space Force team to knock those Iranian satellites out of orbit.

Errr....I meant President Trump. But you'll have to wait until 2025.

You know what it's time for, right?

Screen-Shot-2021-03-20-at-1.33.42-PM.png

Last edited:

but now i want to signal the need for a paradigm shift towards an assertive no-nonsense-tolerated attitude towards Iran.
the Iranian defiant attitude that takes us to be weak fools at the political level must be countered (eventually, but sooner rather than later please).

what say you?
You are just realizing these these devil worshiping murderers are bad news? Glad you didn't have $6 billion to give them to help feed their murdering frinzy. You are the reason Joe is president and we are 34 trillion in debt. You can try swallowing a gun barrel but I doughty that could even restore any part of your damage to the nation.

You are just realizing these these devil worshiping murderers are bad news? Glad you didn't have $6 billion to give them to help feed their murdering frinzy. You are the reason Joe is president and we are 34 trillion in debt. You can try swallowing a gun barrel but I doughty that could even restore any part of your damage to the nation.
no, i didn't. i've had my suspicions about Iranian sincerity in the Nuclear Deal since the days where Obama was President.
but before i judge an entire country worth of human beings and all they've accomplished in the peaceful aspects of their lives, i'm going to be PATIENT and yes somewhat of a peace activist.

i don't just put on my hawk's hat just for fun or out of spite.

Last edited:
to indicate the severity of that encroachment i talked about earlier in this thread :

Iran has enough uranium to make 12 nuclear bombs in just 5 MONTHS, ex-UN inspector warns amid World War 3 fears
IRAN has enough lethal uranium to make 12 devastating nuclear bombs in less half a year, an ex-UN weapons inspector has warned.
The terrifying warning comes amid rising fears of a third world war, as hotbeds of conflict tied to Iran erupt all around the globe.
world-war-3-nuclear-background-761062708.jpg
GettyA weapons expert has warned Iran is getting closer to making nukes (Pictured: nuclear weapon detonation)[/caption]
seen-meets-irans-religious-leader-816938344.jpg
GettyIran’s supreme leader Ali Khamenei has previously boasted about how the country ‘can now produce a nuclear bomb’[/caption]
2023-u-s-intelligence-assessment-830921863.jpg
APKhamenei visits an exhibition of the country’s nuclear achievements in June 2023[/caption]
Former UN inspector David Albright, based in Iraq, thinks Iran could be mass producing the lethal uranium in just weeks.
Tehran already knows how to build nuclear weapons with the right materials, and it’s not the first time fears have been raised about their plans to do so.
Modern nuclear weapons need uranium which has been enriched by up to 90 per cent – and International Atomic Energy Authority (IAEA) inspectors think Iran could start doing this very soon.
Britain’s defence secretary Grant Shapps has also warned the world that Iran has enriched uranium already at a staggering 83.7 per cent.
Ex-IAEA expert Albright said: “The unfortunate reality is that Iran already knows how to build nuclear weapons, although there are some unfinished tasks related to the actual construction of them.
“Iran can quickly make enough weapon-grade uranium for many nuclear weapons, something it could not do in 2003.
“Today, it would need only about a week to produce enough for its first nuclear weapon.
“It could have enough weapon-grade uranium for six weapons in one month, and after five months of producing weapon-grade uranium, it could have enough for 12.”
In a report for the US-based Institute for Science and International Security, Albright said Iran had already mastered enrichment and missile technology, two of the three pillars to building a successful nuclear weapon.
While Iranian scientists are still working out how to weaponise the uranium in order to make the weapons – they are some stretch of the way there.
It’s not the first time fears have been raised about Iran’s access or production of nuclear weapons.

The danger with the Middle East is with Iran’s nuclear weapon. We understand they are pretty close to creating a nuclear weapon. Once they do that the balance in the region changes.
Colonel Hamish de Bretton-Gordon

In 2022 its Supreme Leader boasted about how the country could “produce a nuclear bomb” after Biden finished a four-day trip to Israel and Saudi Arabia where he vowed to stop Iran from “acquiring a nuclear weapon”.
Now that the world is at it’s “most dangerous and volatile moment” in history, the risk seems even greater.
Iran’s terror proxies – including Hezbollah and the Houthis – have gone up against Israel, the US and UK repeatedly since the October 7 attacks and the Israel-Hamas war.
And Tehran’s funding and wide-reaching influence has proven a deadly background force time and again.
Ex-British tank commander Colonel Hamish de Bretton-Gordon told The Sun Iran is “the great axis of evil in all this”.
“They are behind everything that is going on,” he added.
“The danger with the Middle East is with Iran’s nuclear weapon. We understand they are pretty close to creating a nuclear weapon.
“Once they do that the balance in the region changes.”

Nuclear weapon production​

This pillar of creating a nuke includes building the highly explosive nuclear trigger system.
It sets off the chain of reactions that results in a nuke’s devastating moment of impact.
Albright said: “Weaponisation is the pole that needs more work.
“It involves theoretical calculations and simulations; development, testing, and construction of the other components of the nuclear weapon.
“The conversion of weapon-grade uranium into metallic components, the integration of all the components into a nuclear weapon and the preparation for mounting the weapons on aircraft or missiles or for use in a full-scale underground test.”
TM-Graphic-pg10-v2_9d04cd.jpg
Iran has had a great impact on the rising conflict in recent months
revolutionary-guard-member-stands-guard-861725454.jpg
APAn Iranian Revolutionary Guardsman stands next to a missile[/caption]

Remote : Sun, 28 Jan 2024 11:03:52 +0000
Local : 2024-01-28(Sunday) 12 : 03 : 52

IF IRAN GETS NUCLEAR WEAPONS CAPABILITIES, THEN WE CAN'T USE CONVENTIONAL FORCE TO PREVENT TERRORISM ORGANIZED BY THEM.
AND ALL COUNTRIES IN THEIR REGION WOULD ALSO WANT "THE BOMB". THEY HAVE ALREADY SAID SO.

And notice how Nazi Hitler fan Luiza uses the N word on others...

And often with desperate HUGE FONTS too.
She even claims to believing in "false flags" where and when she wants To.

what say you?
When it’s time, they will be incapacitated.

Forum List

Back