Iowa Ramping Up For Trump Rally

Same thing happened for Adolph Hitler in Germany. People got all brainwashed and started worshipping the asshole. I think HItler was better in some ways as he believed in science, cared about his nations success and had his heart in the right place at the start but power corrupted him and turned him into an evil bastard. Trump is just evil and only cares about himself and doesn't give a damn if America is overtaken by China and india...He only cares about the loserterains because of his own power and he'll gut education and leadership in literally everything to have it.
If Trump didn't care about our sovereignty, why did he want a border wall? Why did he impose strong tariffs on China? Biden cancelled those trade tariffs by executive order when he usurped the oval office?

Looks like a bunch of good, old-fashioned, normal patriots are preparing for the upcoming Trump rally. No purple haired geeks or trannie lunatics, from what I can tell:

trump-iowa-rally-des-moines-bobb.jpg

MAGA Country: Iowa Crowds Line Up to See President Trump Tonight in Des Moines at 7 PM CST​

Will they be laughing and cheering for rape too?

All of his own making. Corrupt and Incompetent. Not a good combination.

But don't worry. "Ramp" up all you want. The Democrats could run a ham sandwich in 2024. The sandwich will beat Trump. :)
... with the help of Dominion; dead voters; the USPS; and illegal aliens!!!

MAGAts are misogynist...women's are watching.
Speaking of misogynists:

The Democrats could run a ham sandwich in 2024.
I thought they already were running a vegetable.

6a627fad.jpg

The sandwich will beat Trump.
Great! I want to see that! Tell the democrats to run a ham sandwich now! I want to see a ham sandwich on the ticket!!! Just imagine a sandwich on the ticket and winning---- that would sure say a LOT about the state of idiocy of the American Left and the quality of our corrupted and rigged election system.

All of his own making. Corrupt and Incompetent. Not a good combination.

But don't worry. "Ramp" up all you want. The Democrats could run a ham sandwich in 2024. The sandwich will beat Trump. :)

I love the smell of fear on an otherwise dull Saturday afternoon.

It's amazing that you can even compare some greedy businessman to a man that committed genocide.
Let me just say that his policy's and his base will lead to the death of thousands of people when people are thrown onto the street. His policies will result in our failure to compete and will likely lead to war with China that could very well end our independence as a nation.

Let me just say that his policy's and his base will lead to the death of thousands of people when people are thrown onto the street. His policies will result in our failure to compete and will likely lead to war with China that could very well end our independence as a nation.
The international business elites that own our politicians and the world will not allow war between China and the U.S. It's not profitable.

Forum List

Back