Iowa Ramping Up For Trump Rally

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Looks like a bunch of good, old-fashioned, normal patriots are preparing for the upcoming Trump rally. No purple haired geeks or trannie lunatics, from what I can tell:

trump-iowa-rally-des-moines-bobb.jpg

MAGA Country: Iowa Crowds Line Up to See President Trump Tonight in Des Moines at 7 PM CST​

Same thing happened for Adolph Hitler in Germany. People got all brainwashed and started worshipping the asshole. I think HItler was better in some ways as he believed in science, cared about his nations success and had his heart in the right place at the start but power corrupted him and turned him into an evil bastard. Trump is just evil and only cares about himself and doesn't give a damn if America is overtaken by China and india...He only cares about the loserterains because of his own power and he'll gut education and leadership in literally everything to have it.

Looks like a bunch of good, old-fashioned, normal patriots are preparing for the upcoming Trump rally. No purple haired geeks or trannie lunatics, from what I can tell:

MAGA Country: Iowa Crowds Line Up to See President Trump Tonight in Des Moines at 7 PM CST​

Like many red states, Iowa has a blue shithole population center, Des Moines, but believe me, it's a red state! Right next to my state of South Dakota, you used to not be able to see any difference between SD, NE. IA and MN. Now that Minnesota has been stolen by the brainless blue vermin, they have been flushed down the toilet, but the rest of us are still ready to fight.

Same thing happened for Adolph Hitler in Germany. People got all brainwashed and started worshipping the asshole. I think HItler was better in some ways as he believed in science, cared about his nations success and had his heart in the right place at the start but power corrupted him and turned him into an evil bastard. Trump is just evil and only cares about himself and doesn't give a damn if America is overtaken by China and india...He only cares about the loserterains because of his own power and he'll gut education and leadership in literally everything to have it.
Glad to see that you're excited as those Iowans are.

It's amazing that you can even compare some greedy businessman to a man that committed genocide.

A simple question -- Don't you actually have to have a brain to get as brainwashed as you are? I thought you did. I could be wrong.

Thanks for your wonderful post.

Like many red states, Iowa has a blue shithole population center, Des Moines, but believe me, it's a red state! Right next to my state of South Dakota, you used to not be able to see any difference between SD, NE. IA and MN. Now that Minnesota has been stolen by the brainless blue vermin, they have been flushed down the toilet, but the rest of us are still ready to fight.

No matter what false accusations and mock trials the vermin throw at Trump ... he keeps standing strong. The Demwits are livid!! Hahahaha. Priceless!

Only took one post to go Godwin.

Epic.gif

Mike Lindell is on.

Reminds me that I need a new comforter and duvet cover.

Off to the MyPillow website.

So?

Damn! Looks like it might be cancelled due to potential for serious weather issues.

I'm just a five hour drive from Des Moines and we won't be getting tornado issues, but yeah, we've got weather coming too.

Forum List

Back