Iowa Does Proud For America!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
So far Huckabee is in a substantial lead for the Republicans. Edwards and Hillary run closely for the lead among Democrats with Edwards inching upward.

What a GREAT DAY FOR AMERICANS!!!!!!!

As I have said earlier on this forum, Edwards is my fav among Dems and Huckabee is my fav among Repubs. This is turning out to be a race for my own heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh Oh!!!!!! It seems that Obama is now the projected winner. In any event, it's a GREAT DAY FOR AMERICANS any way you want to look at it.

'Scuse me, gunny!!!!!!

You sure are trying to get a lot of mileage out of this thread. Look down in politics. It's twin brother already exists.:eusa_whistle:

But I thought it was more "current" than political. Maybe I was mistaken, but for sure I didn't start that thread in politics.

Don't you agree?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Ain't it a GREAT DAY IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Scuse me, gunny!!!!!!

But I thought it was more "current" than political. Maybe I was mistaken, but for sure I didn't start that thread in politics.

And when Bush won the Caucus in 2000, was that also a "great Day" for America? Or just when what you want happens does that term apply?

Yes it is a great day!!!
Huckabee: a white, Christian, conservative, pro gun and 2nd amendment, backed by Chuck Noris and Ted Nugent and the N.R.A.
VS
Obama: A black crackhead that wants to take away our guns and change the 2nd amendment and is backed by Oprah.
Who do you think will win that one?
The next President of the United States is Mike Huckabee. Thank God!

Really? I'm shocked!!!!!!

And when Bush won the Caucus in 2000, was that also a "great Day" for America? Or just when what you want happens does that term apply?

How did his lies and racist bullshit help him in South Carolina in 2000?

I knew gwb was unqualified in 1999. He is and has certainly been your responsibility.

Well, we at least know where your vulnerabilties lie, lo.

Yes it is a great day!!!
Huckabee: a white, Christian, conservative, pro gun and 2nd amendment, backed by Chuck Noris and Ted Nugent and the N.R.A.
VS
Obama: A black crackhead that wants to take away our guns and change the 2nd amendment and is backed by Oprah.

You'd fall for about anything. Good luck on the more inclusive and non fearmongering side of your political equations.

'Scuse me, gunny!!!!!!

Nah. You just got all proud of what you think is a cool thread title and couldn't stand seeing it on just one board.

ANY day that a liberally social kook like Obama wins ANYTHING in this country is NOT a great day anywhere within its borders.

I get kind of tired of struggling to support losers sitting around with their hands out as it is ... you can just imagine how I feel about having even more of what I earn lifted from my pocket.:rolleyes:

The fact that supposedly educated people actually voted for him is just downright scarey.

Yes it is a great day!!!
VS

Obama is no more a crackhead than huck is toting a god hates fags sign. Isn't is a little early to start the mindless vitriol?

Nah. You just got all proud of what you think is a cool thread title and couldn't stand seeing it on just one board.

ANY day that a liberally social kook like Obama wins ANYTHING in this country is NOT a great day anywhere within its borders.

I get kind of tired of struggling to support losers sitting around with their hands out as it is ... you can just imagine how I feel about having even more of what I earn lifted from my pocket.:rolleyes:

The fact that supposedly educated people actually voted for him is just downright scarey.

What's scary is that you don't comprehend the irony of your post considering the last two presidential terms and your collective W bumper sticker vote. Indeed, perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to criticize who educated people are voting for given the giant clusterfuck that has been george w bush for BOTH parties. If you think otherwise then gather all those proud W bumper sticker Bush supporters who thought he was the MAN with a mandate in 00 and 04 and see if your headcount matches the sheeply fervor it once enjoyed.

Obama is no more a crackhead than huck is toting a god hates fags sign. Isn't is a little early to start the mindless vitriol?

Its never too early for mindless vitriol...The fact is Obama admitted to doing cocaine and admitted to inhailing. I'll give him credit for being honest but do we really want a president that has already done cocaine in charge of trade routes and all the power that comes with it. And if he has done cocaine, what are the chances he will do it again? And...Oh My God, can you imagine what kind of welfare reform and anti gun laws and special interest funding will come of it? I would much rather see a fag hater in office than a crack head.

I thought it would ultimately be a contest between Hillary and Rudi. Now Hillary came in third in Iowa and Rudi is very low in the polls. I don’t know how things will turn out. :eusa_silenced: :eusa_doh: :redface: :eusa_think: :eusa_think:

The fact is Obama admitted to doing cocaine and admitted to inhailing. I'll give him credit for being honest

That is mighty big of you.

but do we really want a president that has already done cocaine in charge of trade routes and all the power that comes with it.

We already have one.

And if he has done cocaine, what are the chances he will do it again?

Oh, I don't know. Did cocaine when he was (for all intents and purposes) a kid... probably somewhere between 0% and 100%, but I lean towards 0%. It hasn't seemed to have inhibited him so far - Harvard Law School, Professor at University of Chicago law school, Senator, etc.

And...Oh My God, can you imagine what kind of welfare reform and anti gun laws and special interest funding will come of it?

You suspect that he will be more susceptible to special interests than any other politician?

I would much rather see a fag hater in office than a crack head.

I guess he can't count on your vote?

Its never too early for mindless vitriol...The fact is Obama admitted to doing cocaine and admitted to inhailing. I'll give him credit for being honest but do we really want a president that has already done cocaine in charge of trade routes and all the power that comes with it. And if he has done cocaine, what are the chances he will do it again? And...Oh My God, can you imagine what kind of welfare reform and anti gun laws and special interest funding will come of it? I would much rather see a fag hater in office than a crack head.

so what. MOST of america can identify with that. Indeed, better to be honest about something as totally insignificant as pot and coke than, say, totally avoiding the question like ole W. Good greif, do you want to make me laugh and claim that you don't think BUSH JR was a giant coke head?

You are being more right wing entertainment than any kind of rational political observer. If that's your game then so be it.

Extent of Use

In 2004, 14.6 million Americans age 12 and older used marijuana at least once in the month prior to being surveyed. About 6,000 people a day in 2004 used marijuana for the first time—2.1 million Americans. Of these, 63.8 percent were under age 181. In the last half of 2003, marijuana was the third most commonly abused drug mentioned in drug-related hospital emergency department (ED) visits in the continental United States, at 12.6 percent, following cocaine (20 percent) and alcohol (48.7 percent)2.

http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/marijuana.html

GOP chiefs tell Bush to avoid cocaine question
Most state chairs contacted in poll say he should not discuss it further

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/examiner/archive/1999/08/31/NEWS7636.dtl

Bush, Irked at Being Asked, Brushes Off Drug Question

If the exchange today was surprisingly heated, Mr. Bush's response was not unexpected. Since he defeated the incumbent Democrat, Ann Richards, in the 1994 election for Texas governor, Mr. Bush has walked a fine line as to which personal questions he will answer. In particular, he has refused to say if he has ever used illegal drugs, often offering the same wry reply: ''When I was young and irresponsible, I was young and irresponsible.''
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...AA2575BC0A96F958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

Clearly you didn't think it was a big deal in 04 so why not try to be a little consistent this time around? Besides, if Obama's only sin is a little experimentation with pot and coke then it looks like the steepest hill is behind us. Indeed, your tripe regarding trade routes is pretty damn weak.. borderline mouth slobbering stupid.

so what. MOST of america can identify with that. Indeed, better to be honest about something as totally insignificant as pot and coke than, say, totally avoiding the question like ole W. Good greif, do you want to make me laugh and claim that you don't think BUSH JR was a giant coke head?

You are being more right wing entertainment than any kind of rational political observer. If that's your game then so be it.

Extent of Use

In 2004, 14.6 million Americans age 12 and older used marijuana at least once in the month prior to being surveyed. About 6,000 people a day in 2004 used marijuana for the first time—2.1 million Americans. Of these, 63.8 percent were under age 181. In the last half of 2003, marijuana was the third most commonly abused drug mentioned in drug-related hospital emergency department (ED) visits in the continental United States, at 12.6 percent, following cocaine (20 percent) and alcohol (48.7 percent)2.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/examiner/archive/1999/08/31/NEWS7636.dtl

If the exchange today was surprisingly heated, Mr. Bush's response was not unexpected. Since he defeated the incumbent Democrat, Ann Richards, in the 1994 election for Texas governor, Mr. Bush has walked a fine line as to which personal questions he will answer. In particular, he has refused to say if he has ever used illegal drugs, often offering the same wry reply: ''When I was young and irresponsible, I was young and irresponsible.''
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...AA2575BC0A96F958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

Clearly you didn't think it was a big deal in 04 so why not try to be a little consistent this time around? Besides, if Obama's only sin is a little experimentation with pot and coke then it looks like the steepest hill is behind us. Indeed, your tripe regarding trade routes is pretty damn weak.. borderline mouth slobbering stupid.

Didn’t Bush also have a tiny bit of difficulty with alcohol? I heard or read somewhere that there were incidences in which he could not hold his liquor very well.

So far Huckabee is in a substantial lead for the Republicans. Edwards and Hillary run closely for the lead among Democrats with Edwards inching upward.

What a GREAT DAY FOR AMERICANS!!!!!!!

As I have said earlier on this forum, Edwards is my fav among Dems and Huckabee is my fav among Repubs. This is turning out to be a race for my own heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh Oh!!!!!! It seems that Obama is now the projected winner. In any event, it's a GREAT DAY FOR AMERICANS any way you want to look at it.
Did you miss reading the actuall results? it appears so.

Extent of Use

How cool, I get to play the Taomon role on this one. I never said that W. JR. wasnt a joke. Hell, his daddy was probably the biggest coke dealer there ever was. I would even call him and his daddy crackheads.
As far as Huckabee, I doubt very seriously we have to worry about him doing cocaine or opening up trade routes to Peru like W. jr. just did. I guess it comes down to everyone has their reason for or against. I just don't like the fact that Obama has done hard drugs. I know I did in my teenage years and I wouldn't trust myself to run the country. Its possible Obama has some great ideas and he does prove to be a successful man. I personally think Huckabee has a more level head and has some great ideas for border control and taxes and he supports the second amendment. For me, if it comes down to these two, its a no brainer.
Border line mouth slobbering stupid...Come come now Shogun, You'll have to do better than that. You might as well just challenged me to a duel and thrown your sword down at my feet. I think for you and I to do this may be a mistake both of us will regret. You are a formidable warrior and I have no interest in a battle of wits with you.

Is producing a son whose arbitrary torture of animals seem more level headed? If so, fair enough. However, by your own example it is possible to have done hard drugs and turn out fine. i don't recall either bush taking the opportunity to invest in drug cartels during their presidency. If so, it had more to do with the CIA than personal use. Not only is harping on Obama's coke experiences laughably applicable all around the board but it really has no bearing on who he is today. In fact, I'd be more concerned about an alcoholic in the whitehouse than a pothead all day long.

But, lemme ask... Did you vote for Bush in 00 and 04 DESPITE his weak shuffling around the history of his drug use? If so, why are you willing to overlook a republican's past use and not a dems? Did you call Bush a crackhead in 04 too?

There are some things I like about Huckabee. There are a LOT of easy targets too. In this glass house scenario do you really want to throw stones this early? why not have an election that doesn't polarize our nation for once?

Huckabee Covered Up His Son's Torturing and Murdering of Dog
Posted by Trish , Pensito Review at 5:58 PM on December 17, 2007.
David Huckabee admits to catching a stray dog, hanging it by its neck, slitting its throat and stoning it to death.

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/70939/

Ill invite you to consider Barack's MESSAGE rather than act like dick morris in the shadow of the Clintons and I'll be similarly courteous with Huck's fucked up closet skeletons.

and, to be honest, I've played the drug game as a youth too and I'd make a damn fine president.

Is producing a son whose arbitrary torture of animals seem more level headed? If so, fair enough. However, by your own example it is possible to have done hard drugs and turn out fine. i don't recall either bush taking the opportunity to invest in drug cartels during their presidency. If so, it had more to do with the CIA than personal use. Not only is harping on Obama's coke experiences laughably applicable all around the board but it really has no bearing on who he is today. In fact, I'd be more concerned about an alcoholic in the whitehouse than a pothead all day long.

But, lemme ask... Did you vote for Bush in 00 and 04 DESPITE his weak shuffling around the history of his drug use? If so, why are you willing to overlook a republican's past use and not a dems? Did you call Bush a crackhead in 04 too?

There are some things I like about Huckabee. There are a LOT of easy targets too. In this glass house scenario do you really want to throw stones this early? why not have an election that doesn't polarize our nation for once?

Huckabee Covered Up His Son's Torturing and Murdering of Dog
Posted by Trish , Pensito Review at 5:58 PM on December 17, 2007.
David Huckabee admits to catching a stray dog, hanging it by its neck, slitting its throat and stoning it to death.

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/70939/

Ill invite you to consider Barack's MESSAGE rather than act like dick morris in the shadow of the Clintons and I'll be similarly courteous with Huck's fucked up closet skeletons.

and, to be honest, I've played the drug game as a youth too and I'd make a damn fine president.

Me? vote for bush? ever? HAHAHAHAHAHA No sir never never never

There is probably alot I don't know about both parties and I am willing to be educated further concerning the good, the bad, and the ugly

Forum List

Back