INTRIGUE IN IRAN: U.S./Israel Murder Iranian Nuclear Scientist...

Last edited:
TheAssLiq and his sock puppet TheTor are a bunch of ass clowns.
Yeah. Lickass can't even get his Australian history straight.
O but YES I did,it is YOU ya MUG that knows nothing of Ausland,you got the names wrong but you insist you were right....as we say here......YOUR A BLOODY IDIOT......I'm just too smart for a dumbass:eusa_liar: like YOU.

theliq:cool::clap2::clap2:

because israel gets accused of everything... including 9/11... it's a facile way for anti-semites to enjoy themselves.
BORING GARBAGE AS USUAL:cool:

Yes, but the powers that be allow you to continue to post inspite of that...
is that right thin skinned.....well they would because I speak fact......non of this pro Israel distortion that many of you speak because your BRAIN WASHED.....if you got out of you chair and came to Ausland you would meet rational folk....that are not seeped in BULL SHIT IDIOLOGY.just saying,anyway where in my statement to Jillian was I incorrect.....Israel DID COMMIT THE MURDER......answers please the:cool:liq

Last edited:
BORING GARBAGE AS USUAL:cool:

is that right thin skinned.....well they would because I speak fact......non of this pro Israel distortion that many of you speak because your BRAIN WASHED.....if you got out of you chair and came to Ausland you would meet rational folk....that are not seeped in BULL SHIT IDIOLOGY.just saying,anyway where in my statement to Jillian was I incorrect.....Israel DID COMMIT THE MURDER......answers please the:cool:liq

How much acid do you take before you post on here?:eusa_liar:

How much acid do you take before you post on here?:eusa_liar:
Fair bit Grav but its the only way I can function on here, with some who find English comprehension so alien.
Saying that,whatever you throw at me is no problem because I reckon you're a good bloke,but cut the Foul Mouthing to folk,you don't need it,cause your better than that.

Gravity,I come from a distant land and see things in a different way,as you would and do.But I must admit......I like to throw incenduries from time to time,to get a reaction,can't have everyone agreeing all the time moreover the American way isn't always the best at times..............I :doubt: if you see it that way because you and others have been brought up to believe and think differently.......Although only a guest on here and not American,I have learn't much during my stay(which I never take for granted and deem a privilege )The thing I really like is how you protect and support each other....you inparticular.......which is also an Australian trait.Keep Well Steven aka theliq,ASSWIPE and all the other profanities I have been accused of. Ps Janette still is waiting to give you a proper thrashing with No 2 leather flay of hers :lol::lol:so watch out:cool:

I note that you and others did not explian where I was in anyway incorrect in my statement to Jillian,you realize that if you find such piquant situations difficult to respond to,you do end up eventually becoming a bit of a bore.Grav,Please....do not think I'm singleing you out,but it's a trait,not responding to a question accurately/properly many seem to have gotten into on here.The standards have started to drop but theliq stands predominate,theliq stands firm,with his rod of correction.

Last edited:
How many Iranians will be maimed, murdered and displaced?
Fewer than the millions of Iraqis who were "liberated?"

How many Iranians have been maimed, murdered and displaced by the Iranian regime and how many Lebanese, Israelis, Palestinian Arabs and now Syrians are being maimed, murdered and displaced by the Iranian regime? How many millions of people in the ME, western Europe and the US is the Iranian regime planning to threaten with its nuclear armed missiles?
How many millions of people around this planet has the US military killed since 1945?
How does that number compare to Iran's recent carnage?

There's little evidence Iran has any intention or capability to threaten the Middle East, Europe or the US with nuclear weapons. There are volumes of evidence attesting to US aggression from Korea, to Kosovo to Kandahar to???

There were some US blunders, but no aggressions, and most of the blunders involved using military force too late. Had the US moved to prevent Hitler from rebuilding the German military, tens of millions of lives could have been saved. Had we moved to support the South Vietnamese earlier and with fewer restrictions on our military, South Vietnam and much of Southeast Asia could now be as free and prosperous as South Korea.

The current Iranian regime has made Iran into the principal aggressor nation in the world today, responsible for attacks against the people and governments of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Lebanon, the Palestinian Arabs as well as the Israeli people, and and for fatwas ordering the murders of people all over the world who are critics of the regime or who question their religious views and for terror attacks against Jews as far away as Argentina and for the murders of huge numbers of secularists who have disappeared since the regime took power.

There is abundant evidence in both their nuclear and long range missile programs that Iranian regime intends to become a nuclear threat to both western Europe and the US and given the religious fanaticism, fatalism and reverence for martyrdom the regime and its supporters express, these threats have to be taken seriously.

Had the US not intervened in World War I it's unlikely Hitler would ever have come to power. That intervention, arguably, had more to do with saving Morgan's billions than it did with saving democracy.

It's also arguable that North and South Korea would have united democratically after the Second World War if the US had not garrisoned to South. The numbers are highly debated;however, it is entirely possible US bombs killed one out of every three citizens of North Korea, based on a total population of nine million before the war and three million dead by the time the armistice was signed.

Our bombers turned cities and villages into rubble, then came back and turned the rubble into pebbles, and then returned to turn pebbles into dust. Virtually every city and village north of the 38th parallel was pulverized repeatedly by US air power, and our generals made public jokes about the destruction.

Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia add significantly to the Korean numbers, whatever you believe them to be. One of the "restrictions" you mention in Vietnam revolved around the number of dead Vietnamese that would be required to "win" that conflict.

Left and right in this country agreed the number was somewhere between 80% to 90% of the total civilian population. The right was perfectly willing to accept that level of genocide. Do you think they were right or wrong?

Since Iran, along with North and South Korea and Vietnam, not to mention Iraq and Afghanistan, have never posed the slightest existential threat to the US homeland, the abundance of evidence seems to point to the US being the principal threat to world peace since WWII.

Had the US not intervened in World War I it's unlikely Hitler would ever have come to power. That intervention, arguably, had more to do with saving Morgan's billions than it did with saving democracy.

It's also arguable that North and South Korea would have united democratically after the Second World War if the US had not garrisoned to South. The numbers are highly debated;however, it is entirely possible US bombs killed one out of every three citizens of North Korea, based on a total population of nine million before the war and three million dead by the time the armistice was signed.

Our bombers turned cities and villages into rubble, then came back and turned the rubble into pebbles, and then returned to turn pebbles into dust. Virtually every city and village north of the 38th parallel was pulverized repeatedly by US air power, and our generals made public jokes about the destruction.

Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia add significantly to the Korean numbers, whatever you believe them to be. One of the "restrictions" you mention in Vietnam revolved around the number of dead Vietnamese that would be required to "win" that conflict.

Left and right in this country agreed the number was somewhere between 80% to 90% of the total civilian population. The right was perfectly willing to accept that level of genocide. Do you think they were right or wrong?

Since Iran, along with North and South Korea and Vietnam, not to mention Iraq and Afghanistan, have never posed the slightest existential threat to the US homeland, the abundance of evidence seems to point to the US being the principal threat to world peace since WWII.

Your numbers are exaggerated and your presumption that either NK or NV would have allowed and abided by democratic elections is bizarre. The wars we have fought have been a continuation of the West's battle against totalitarianism that began in WWII and is not over yet. Europe is free and democratic today only because the US was willing to fight for its freedom and SK is free and democratic today only because the US and many of its allies were willing to fight for its freedom, and if democracy finds a home in the Arab countries of the ME and North Africa and Iran it will be only because the US and its allies have again stood firm in defense of it.

All this said, Iran is an altogether different matter. The regime's efforts to acquire nuclear weapons and long range missiles make it clear that the Iranian regime intends to become a nuclear threat to western Europe and the US, and given the regime's commitment to international terrorism and its reverence for martyrdom, no responsible western government can allow the Iranian regime to have a nuclear capability.

You're misreading or misrepresenting what I said.
There would have been no North Korea or South Korea or North Vietnam or South Vietnam if the US hadn't sent troops half-way around the world and intervened for corporate interests, murdering thousands or millions of innocent (non-white) human beings in the process.

And making $billions for Wall Street and Pentagon elites.

I would suggest the wars we've fought since 1945 were in defense of corporate tyranny which has far more in common with fascism and Bolshevism that with any democratic ideals. Iran is the latest sovereign state to get on the wrong side of the world's central bankers for threatening to sell their oil in a currency other than the US dollar. As a consequence the US is violating their airspace with drones, consorting with other terrorists like MEK to conduct sabotage within Iran, and imposing economic sanctions that qualify as acts of war.

Do you believe the US or Israel would tolerate Iranian assassins killing Israeli scientists in Tel Aviv or murdering Americans in Los Alamos while wounding several of their wives and, in one case, shooting them in front of their child's kindergarten?

As a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty Iran is within its rights to pursue the peaceful pursuit of nuclear energy unlike Israel which has never signed the treaty and refuses all IAEA inspections. The only nuclear threats in the Middle East are Israel and the US, and the overwhelming majority of Arab and Persians and Europeans know it.

There would have been no North Korea or South Korea or North Vietnam or South Vietnam if the US hadn't sent troops half-way around the world and intervened for corporate interests, murdering thousands or millions of innocent (non-white) human beings in the process.

I would suggest the wars we've fought since 1945 were in defense of corporate tyranny which has far more in common with fascism and Bolshevism that with any democratic ideals. Iran is the latest sovereign state to get on the wrong side of the world's central bankers for threatening to sell their oil in a currency other than the US dollar. As a consequence the US is violating their airspace with drones, consorting with other terrorists like MEK to conduct sabotage within Iran, and imposing economic sanctions that qualify as acts of war.

Do you believe the US or Israel would tolerate Iranian assassins killing Israeli scientists in Tel Aviv or murdering Americans in Los Alamos while wounding several of their wives and, in one case, shooting them in front of their child's kindergarten?

As a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty Iran is within its rights to pursue the peaceful pursuit of nuclear energy unlike Israel which has never signed the treaty and refuses all IAEA inspections. The only nuclear threats in the Middle East are Israel and the US, and the overwhelming majority of Arab and Persians and Europeans know it.

You just dumped all over yourself for being blind enough to see peaceful nuclear ambitions where war ambitions are clearly being prepared.

I note you do this quite a bit. You start your premises falsely. Peaceful?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hLDjGdJC0Q]Ahmadinejad: Israel Will Disappear From Map - YouTube[/ame]

Disappear from the map of history.

^ Means never even being. Wiped even its history. Yet peaceful you say.

Iran won't build nuclear weapon in 2012, says draft Isis report
Iran is unlikely to move towards building a nuclear weapon in 2012 because it cannot yet produce enough weapon-grade uranium and is being deterred by sanctions and the prospect of an Israeli attack, according to a draft report by the Institute for Science and International Security (Isis).

The report by the institute founded by nuclear expert David Albright offers a more temperate view of Iran's nuclear program than some of the heated rhetoric that has surfaced since the United States and its allies stepped up sanctions on Tehran.

The Isis analysis is revealed after a prediction that Israel will attack Iran in 2012 to try and stop any nuclear bomb programme.

"Iran is unlikely to decide to dash toward making nuclear weapons as long as its uranium enrichment capability remains as limited as it is today," the report said.
Iran won't build nuclear weapon in 2012, says draft Isis report | World news | guardian.co.uk

I understand perfectly what you are saying, but it's not clear that you do. You are flailing about seeking any excuse for your irrational hatreds of the US and Israel.

The US sent troops half way around the world to Korea to fight the Japanese. When Japan surrendered, US troops occupied the south and Soviet troops occupied the north. The UN formalized this arrangement by setting up two administrative districts. The Soviets set up a communist dictatorship in the North and the US and western allies helped the South Koreans set up a western style republic.

In 1950, a Soviet armed, trained and financed North Korean army invaded the South, and in the ensuing war the combined forces of North Korea, China and the USSR fought against the combined forces of South Korea, the US, UK, Turkey, Australia, Canada. France, Greece, Columbia, Thailand, Ethiopia, Netherlands, Philippines, Belgium, South Africa, New Zealand, Norway and Luxembourg. The US and other South Korean allies provided about 1/3 of the troops fighting alongside the South Koreans while the USSR and China provided about 80% of of the troops fighting against the South Koreans.

Had the US and other countries not aided South Korea in fighting against Chinese, Soviet and North Korean aggression, the South Koreans would now be living under an impoverished, oppressive dictatorship along with the North Koreans instead of enjoying freedom, democracy and prosperity as they do today.

Vietnam is a more complex issue, and I am tempted to say that if the US had immediately committed to defend South Vietnam against communist aggression in 1956, as it had committed to defending South Korea, that the outcome would have been different, but the North Vietnamese had been fighting a guerrilla war against one country or another for thirty years by then, and the US was not then prepared to fight an asymmetrical war.

In any case, your nonsense about corporate tyranny, central banks, fascism and bolshevism are just further evidence that you do not understand why you have such strong feelings of hatred towards the US and Israel.

Again, interesting as these subjects may be, they have nothing to do with Iran. You ask if Israel or the US would tolerate Iran killing their scientists, but both countries have tolerated far more from Iran. Iran supplied Iraqi terrorists with weapons to kill US troops in Iraq and Israel has long tolerated Iranian terrorism by its proxies, Hezbollah, Hamas and Islamic Jihad that has rained thousands of rockets and mortars on Israeli civilians for years, and it is precisely because Iran is ruled by a terrorist regime that the rest of the world cannot allow it to develop its long range missiles and arm them with nuclear warheads aimed at western Europe and the US.

I understand perfectly what you are saying, but it's not clear that you do. You are flailing about seeking any excuse for your irrational hatreds of the US and Israel.

The US sent troops half way around the world to Korea to fight the Japanese. When Japan surrendered, US troops occupied the south and Soviet troops occupied the north. The UN formalized this arrangement by setting up two administrative districts. The Soviets set up a communist dictatorship in the North and the US and western allies helped the South Koreans set up a western style republic.

In 1950, a Soviet armed, trained and financed North Korean army invaded the South, and in the ensuing war the combined forces of North Korea, China and the USSR fought against the combined forces of South Korea, the US, UK, Turkey, Australia, Canada. France, Greece, Columbia, Thailand, Ethiopia, Netherlands, Philippines, Belgium, South Africa, New Zealand, Norway and Luxembourg. The US and other South Korean allies provided about 1/3 of the troops fighting alongside the South Koreans while the USSR and China provided about 80% of of the troops fighting against the South Koreans.

Had the US and other countries not aided South Korea in fighting against Chinese, Soviet and North Korean aggression, the South Koreans would now be living under an impoverished, oppressive dictatorship along with the North Koreans instead of enjoying freedom, democracy and prosperity as they do today.

Vietnam is a more complex issue, and I am tempted to say that if the US had immediately committed to defend South Vietnam against communist aggression in 1956, as it had committed to defending South Korea, that the outcome would have been different, but the North Vietnamese had been fighting a guerrilla war against one country or another for thirty years by then, and the US was not then prepared to fight an asymmetrical war.

In any case, your nonsense about corporate tyranny, central banks, fascism and bolshevism are just further evidence that you do not understand why you have such strong feelings of hatred towards the US and Israel.

Again, interesting as these subjects may be, they have nothing to do with Iran. You ask if Israel or the US would tolerate Iran killing their scientists, but both countries have tolerated far more from Iran. Iran supplied Iraqi terrorists with weapons to kill US troops in Iraq and Israel has long tolerated Iranian terrorism by its proxies, Hezbollah, Hamas and Islamic Jihad that has rained thousands of rockets and mortars on Israeli civilians for years, and it is precisely because Iran is ruled by a terrorist regime that the rest of the world cannot allow it to develop its long range missiles and arm them with nuclear warheads aimed at western Europe and the US.
If US troops had not chosen to take part in an illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq they would not risk being killed, would they? I condemn those who kill innocent human beings for money, apparently you don't if the hired killers happen to be born in the same country as you.

Your basic facts about US aggression in Korea are equally slanted.

The Korean peninsula which is populated by one of the world's most homogeneous ethnic groups was united from the seventh century through 1945 and is now divided because of actions taken by the Truman administration and the US military.

Korea was a Japanese colony from 1910 to 1945 and when the Japanese prepared to surrender to the allies they turned over power in Korea to local people as they did elsewhere in Asia in the hope western powers would not continue to colonize.

On September 6, 1945 the "Korean People's Republic" formed in Seoul with a broad-based leadership ranging from right to left across the political spectrum. Shortly thereafter US General John R. Hodge, leader of US occupation arrived in Inchon and ordered Japanese authorities to remain at their posts. At the same time Koreans who collaborated with the Japanese were being hunted down and killed in the north, the collaborators in the south were being absorbed into the police and military establishments of South Korea.

Hodge refused to acknowledge Korean self rule, and eventually banned all references to the Korean People's Republic. The US would be in charge of what was seen as a defeated enemy nation. Koreans responded much like Iraqis would three generations hence.

In the North the Red Army handed over power to the Korean Workers" Party, headed by Kim Il-sung, a guerrilla leader who fought the Japanese in Manchuria during WWII. Syngman Rhee, who spent WWII in the US, was installed as "president" in South Korea by the US military and soon enacted laws that severely curtailed political dissent. His "presidency" ended in resignation following popular protests against a disputed election in 1960.

Had the US withdrawn its troops in 1948 like the Soviets did the US wouldn't have propped up a succession of South Korean dictators like Park Chung-hee and Chun Doo-hwan and a united Korea would have made its own political choices independently of US corporate influence.

non of this pro Israel distortion that many of you speak because your BRAIN WASHED.....if you got out of you chair and came to Ausland you would meet rational folk....that are not seeped in BULL SHIT IDIOLOGY.

http://www.dfat.gov.au/geo/israel/pictorial_history.pdf

Australia and Israel: a unique friendship - The Drum Opinion (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
SO one of Australia's greatest Military Leaders,with Thomas Blamey,was Jewish.....so what,he actually was Australian and had a very low opinion of the British Military Leadership and told them so,the result was autonomy in the War(WW1) and John was in command of Australian troops.

This has been the way in wars ever since,you will note in the recent war in Iraq as in Afghanistan the Australians serve alone and nowhere near US or British Troops,our SAS a very highly regarded as it should be.

Monash was the son of Jewish migrants from Germany,and it shows how everyone is encompassed into society in Australia......it is a mute point Tare,but he was not know as a Jewish Australian,as everyone here is referred to as JUST AN AUSTRALIAN...............unlike the US,who precurser all ethnicity ie..African American,Mexican American,Chinese American,Native American and so on.Its a bad practice and something you as a society should cease in my opinion.

He wished for a state of Israel,a land for Jewish people......and that was acheived in 1948 and there was nothing wrong in that asperation.....had his family not come to Australia....who knows where they would have ended up.(you know what I mean Tare).

John Monash....a Great Australian,So what if he had Jewish Blood....He Was A Great Bloke...........Tare Some on here think I am anti-Jew.....That's Fucking Bollocks as many of my friends are Jewish. Shalom steve

Last edited:

If US troops had not chosen to take part in an illegal invasion and occupation of Iraq they would not risk being killed, would they? I condemn those who kill innocent human beings for money, apparently you don't if the hired killers happen to be born in the same country as you.

Your basic facts about US aggression in Korea are equally slanted.

The Korean peninsula which is populated by one of the world's most homogeneous ethnic groups was united from the seventh century through 1945 and is now divided because of actions taken by the Truman administration and the US military.

Korea was a Japanese colony from 1910 to 1945 and when the Japanese prepared to surrender to the allies they turned over power in Korea to local people as they did elsewhere in Asia in the hope western powers would not continue to colonize.

On September 6, 1945 the "Korean People's Republic" formed in Seoul with a broad-based leadership ranging from right to left across the political spectrum. Shortly thereafter US General John R. Hodge, leader of US occupation arrived in Inchon and ordered Japanese authorities to remain at their posts. At the same time Koreans who collaborated with the Japanese were being hunted down and killed in the north, the collaborators in the south were being absorbed into the police and military establishments of South Korea.

Hodge refused to acknowledge Korean self rule, and eventually banned all references to the Korean People's Republic. The US would be in charge of what was seen as a defeated enemy nation. Koreans responded much like Iraqis would three generations hence.

In the North the Red Army handed over power to the Korean Workers" Party, headed by Kim Il-sung, a guerrilla leader who fought the Japanese in Manchuria during WWII. Syngman Rhee, who spent WWII in the US, was installed as "president" in South Korea by the US military and soon enacted laws that severely curtailed political dissent. His "presidency" ended in resignation following popular protests against a disputed election in 1960.

Had the US withdrawn its troops in 1948 like the Soviets did the US wouldn't have propped up a succession of South Korean dictators like Park Chung-hee and Chun Doo-hwan and a united Korea would have made its own political choices independently of US corporate influence.

The Japanese surrendered to the US in the south and to the Soviets in the north. The Korean People's Republic, more commonly referred to as the People's Republic of Korea, was proclaimed as the provisional government of Korea by a group of Korean nationalists immediately after the war. In the South, the US military government abolished it, and in the north it became the communist party which built the Stalinist slave state that still exists.

Clearly, you are upset that US actions prevented the South Koreans from enjoying the blessings of poverty and oppression that characterize life in the North and instead are forced to cope daily with what you appear to see as the horrors of freedom, democracy and prosperity.

It is undisputed that the war began with a North Korean invasion that was intended to crush the nascent democracy in the South. In a previous post you claimed to be horrified by the destruction of that war, but in this post you seek to justify the war despite the huge destruction wrought by both sides because it was, in your mind, directed against the US. In fact, the only values that appear to be consistent in your posts are irrational hatreds of the US and Israel. Everything else, war, terrorism, tyranny, nuclear proliferation appear to be justified in your view as long as they are directed against the US or Israel.

It is undisputed the North Korean forces crossed the 38th parallel on June 25, 1950 (two years after the Soviet withdrawl) and within three days took control of Seoul, meeting little resistance and finding much support from their southern brothers and sisters.

The US military industrial complex was not prepared to see a reunification of Korea on any terms except their own. Using the typical fig leaf of UN authorization (the Soviet ambassador was absent when the Security Council voted and an American puppet held China's seat) the US counterattacked, driving nearly as far as the Yalu River.

The war ended in stalemate, after the death of about 4 million people, three years later.

"The huge destruction wrought by both sides" would likely have never occurred if the US had withdrawn its troops at the same time the Soviets did, and a united Korea today would be at least as prosperous and free as you imagine South Korea to be.

Clearly you take great pride in apologizing for the crimes of the greatest purveyor of violence on the face of the earth.

Forum List

Back