CDZ Intergenerationality

No. There is no reason why an adult man should be interacting with young teen girls or boys, unless it is a parent, teacher or other family member.

This intergenerational stuff is nothing but a bunch of nonsense. If a child is missing a male or female figure in their lives, then it is up to their parent or guardian to fill the void, not some strange man on the internet.

I was a 15-year-old girl. I know what these men who seek "relationships" with teen girls are all about.

Pedophile Used World of Warcraft to Meet Underage Girl
So I can't make an order at the restaurant to a 17 year old waitress?

Is that a relationship?
Yes..

No it isn't.
Sure it is, it's a business relationship......

That is not what the thread is about, Einstein. The thread is about men developing personal relationships with teenage girls online. Is this something you advocate?

I was a 15-year-old girl. I know what these men who seek "relationships" with teen girls are all about.

I can't say that I was ever a 15 year old girl, but I was certainly once a 15 year old boy. I didn't have any problems with any relationships I had with adults, minimal as they were. I got online when I was 17, the internet wasn't really around for the general public at the time, but there were bulletin boards that I would spend a lot of time on, interacting with people of all ages, and I'm happy that I had that outlet of communication. I think I really needed it at the time, as I wasn't too good with making relationships with my peers in the physical world. I actually generally got along fairly well with my teachers though.

That link doesn't actually include the story- it links to the story, and the link is dead. I'm not saying that bad things can't happen, but bad things can happen in the physical world as well. There is an added degree of safety if the interaction is online. So long as minors are taught to to avoid taking certain online interactions with individuals into the physical world, that safety can remain in place.

I don't care what you say. As someone who WAS a 15-year-old girl, I know better.

Sigh. I guess the old line "Never argue with someone who knows they're right" applies here -.-...
You'd think she was blonde.....

This is the clean debate zone. I would suggest you stick to the subject.
I am, I edited the original post................The subject in your mind is dirty...Mine is not...

I can't say that I was ever a 15 year old girl, but I was certainly once a 15 year old boy. I didn't have any problems with any relationships I had with adults, minimal as they were. I got online when I was 17, the internet wasn't really around for the general public at the time, but there were bulletin boards that I would spend a lot of time on, interacting with people of all ages, and I'm happy that I had that outlet of communication. I think I really needed it at the time, as I wasn't too good with making relationships with my peers in the physical world. I actually generally got along fairly well with my teachers though.

That link doesn't actually include the story- it links to the story, and the link is dead. I'm not saying that bad things can't happen, but bad things can happen in the physical world as well. There is an added degree of safety if the interaction is online. So long as minors are taught to to avoid taking certain online interactions with individuals into the physical world, that safety can remain in place.

I don't care what you say. As someone who WAS a 15-year-old girl, I know better.

Sigh. I guess the old line "Never argue with someone who knows they're right" applies here -.-...

I am, I edited the original post................The subject in your mind is dirty...Mine is not...

Of course it is. I know men. Lol.

Is that a relationship?
Yes..

No it isn't.

That is not what the thread is about, Einstein. The thread is about men developing personal relationships with teenage girls online. Is this something you advocate?

Actually, you're mistaken. This thread is about interactions between adults and minors. A business relationship definitely qualifies.

Are you trying to say that your mind isn't dirty? I've read some of your comments about teenage girls before.

Is that a relationship?
Yes..

No it isn't.

If you can stand the little yackers...Personally they like totally annoy the hell out of me...always have, even when young..

Actually, you're mistaken. This thread is about interactions between adults and minors. A business relationship definitely qualifies.

A business relationship? Well 15-year-old children are not allowed to enter any kind of business contracts.

Are you trying to say that your mind isn't dirty? I've read some of your comments about teenage girls before.
I bet you have, and they related to when I was a teen..

I bet you have, and they related to when I was a teen..

Please. Save it.

A business relationship? Well 15-year-old children are not allowed to enter any kind of business contracts.
A swing and a miss...just for you feminist, a swing and a Ms..

No it isn't.

How so? Are you saying 15-year-old children CAN enter into business contracts? Well, you would be wrong.

A business relationship qualifies for this discussion, but I didn't say that -only- business relationships qualify for this discussion. I see nothing wrong with adults having friends who are minors. I would argue that any good parent or teacher would strive to have a friendly relationship with his or her students, for example, but it should extend beyond that, because minors can't always be under their supervision.

No it isn't.

A business relationship qualifies for this discussion, but I didn't say that -only- business relationships qualify for this discussion. I see nothing wrong with adults having friends who are minors. I would argue that any good parent or teacher would strive to have a friendly relationship with his or her students, for example, but it should extend beyond that, because minors can't always be under their supervision.

That is different than some goof online befriending little girls.

If I found some adult man interacting with my teenage girl online, you can bet there would be hell to pay.

Again, such a strong focus on men and girls. As mentioned previously, you have also interacted with a teenage girl online, but it seems that it's all fine and dandy since you are an adult woman -.-

How so? Are you saying 15-year-old children CAN enter into business contracts? Well, you would be wrong.
They can get a job, as long as it does not include operation with anything with a motor.......

Again, I've been there. I know men. Normal men don't want to have a relationship with
If I found some adult man interacting with my teenage girl online, you can bet there would be hell to pay.

Again, such a strong focus on men and girls. As mentioned previously, you have also interacted with a teenage girl online, but it seems that it's all fine and dandy since you are an adult woman -.-

When did I interact with any teenage girls online?

They can get a job, as long as it does not include operation with anything with a motor.......

That's not what the discussion is about, as should be obvious by how he included sex in his opening comments.

No it isn't.

So . . . why did you include specifics about sex in your OP?

ChrisL, please don't start with the insults. There's a reason I started this thread in the Clean Debate Zone. I have interacted with various people in this forum. As far as I know, only one of them has been a minor.

Forum List

Back