CDZ Intergenerationality

Sure it is, it's a business relationship......

That is not what the thread is about, Einstein. The thread is about men developing personal relationships with teenage girls online. Is this something you advocate?

Actually, you're mistaken. This thread is about interactions between adults and minors. A business relationship definitely qualifies.

A business relationship? Well 15-year-old children are not allowed to enter any kind of business contracts.

A business relationship qualifies for this discussion, but I didn't say that -only- business relationships qualify for this discussion. I see nothing wrong with adults having friends who are minors. I would argue that any good parent or teacher would strive to have a friendly relationship with his or her students, for example, but it should extend beyond that, because minors can't always be under their supervision.

So . . . why did you include specifics about sex in your OP?

I imagine you're referring to sex ed. Adults educating minors regarding sex ed is something that our society is conflicted about, and I certainly thinking it's something that should be talked about more, in the hopes of coming to an agreement as to how it should be done.

Actually, you're mistaken. This thread is about interactions between adults and minors. A business relationship definitely qualifies.

A business relationship? Well 15-year-old children are not allowed to enter any kind of business contracts.
A swing and a miss...just for you feminist, a swing and a Ms..

How so? Are you saying 15-year-old children CAN enter into business contracts? Well, you would be wrong.
They can get a job, as long as it does not include operation with anything with a motor.......

That's not what the discussion is about

Again, you are mistaken. This thread is about any interactions between adults and minors.

How so? Are you saying 15-year-old children CAN enter into business contracts? Well, you would be wrong.
They can get a job, as long as it does not include operation with anything with a motor.......

That's not what the discussion is about, as should be obvious by how he included sex in his opening comments.
Sex ed. was in the body of the paragraph two, yet the entire thesis was not about sex...I used to have sex..........
images

I find it odd how you talk about teens and sex and then jump into how men should be able to have a "relationship" with a minor.

No, you should not have any kind of personal interactions (such as private messaging, etc) with teens without their parents knowledge and consent.

Again, I've been there. I know men. Normal men don't want to have a relationship with
If I found some adult man interacting with my teenage girl online, you can bet there would be hell to pay.

Again, such a strong focus on men and girls. As mentioned previously, you have also interacted with a teenage girl online, but it seems that it's all fine and dandy since you are an adult woman -.-

When did I interact with any teenage girls online?

Really? You have responded to one in a certain thread in the Economy forum, as well as in this very forum as well.

That's not what the discussion is about

Again, you are mistaken. This thread is about any interactions between adults and minors.

But YOU included sex in the opening post.

Again, I've been there. I know men. Normal men don't want to have a relationship with
If I found some adult man interacting with my teenage girl online, you can bet there would be hell to pay.

Again, such a strong focus on men and girls. As mentioned previously, you have also interacted with a teenage girl online, but it seems that it's all fine and dandy since you are an adult woman -.-

When did I interact with any teenage girls online?

Really? You have responded to one in a certain thread in the Economy forum, as well as in this very forum as well.

That is not having a personal interaction or trying to befriend a minor.

ChrisL, please don't start with the insults. There's a reason I started this thread in the Clean Debate Zone. I have interacted with various people in this forum. As far as I know, only one of them has been a minor.

I haven't insulted you. However, Moonglow did in fact insult me. I'm asking you a question. Why would you include sex in the OP if that is not your intention?

I find it odd how you talk about teens and sex

Corrrection, the opening post was about interactions between minors and adults, as well as how sex ed should be taught. You seem to have a strong desire to make the scope of this thread more salacious then it is.

That is not what the thread is about, Einstein. The thread is about men developing personal relationships with teenage girls online. Is this something you advocate?

A business relationship qualifies for this discussion, but I didn't say that -only- business relationships qualify for this discussion. I see nothing wrong with adults having friends who are minors. I would argue that any good parent or teacher would strive to have a friendly relationship with his or her students, for example, but it should extend beyond that, because minors can't always be under their supervision.

So . . . why did you include specifics about sex in your OP?

I imagine you're referring to sex ed. Adults educating minors regarding sex ed is something that our society is conflicted about, and I certainly thinking it's something that should be talked about more, in the hopes of coming to an agreement as to how it should be done.

Those are teachers, not some strange man in the internet.

Corrrection, the opening post was about interactions between minors and adults, as well as how sex ed should be taught. You seem to have a strong desire to make the scope of this thread more salacious then it is.

No, you talked about sex ed and then jumped into "intergenerational" relationships.

No, you talked about sex ed and then jumped into "intergenerational" relationships.

Actually, I talked about intergenerational interactions, and then brought up sex ed. You are the one who seems to have a strong desire to talk about intergenerational relationships.

ChrisL, please don't start with the insults. There's a reason I started this thread in the Clean Debate Zone. I have interacted with various people in this forum. As far as I know, only one of them has been a minor.

I haven't insulted you.

Only if you weren't referring to me in post 34. Are you saying you weren't?

I was speaking generally.

Was I included in your "generalization"?

I haven't insulted you.

Why do you want to have relationships with teenage girls?

Teachers have to go through screening processes.

I haven't insulted you.

I was speaking generally.

Was I included in your "generalization"?

Like you said, we aren't allowed to INSULT other members in this zone.

I haven't insulted you.

Who said I want to have "relationships" with teenage girls? Why can't you just stick to the subject of this thread already -.-?

Actually, I talked about intergenerational interactions, and then brought up sex ed. You are the one who seems to have a strong desire to talk about intergenerational relationships.

Why are you including sex in your topic about intergenerational relationships?

I haven't insulted you.

Who said I want to have "relationships" with teenage girls? Why can't you just stick to the subject of this thread already -.-?

Because that is the whole point of this thread. You feel as if you have something to justify, no?

Forum List

Back