Infant dies after getting 8 vaccines

Vaccines can kill and have been known to destroy lives. Years ago kids got the measles - I did and it was no big deal. Today their idea of a prevention is causing death, causing Autism and now they want to make it a law for your children to be vaccinated? Americans had better wake up! Vaccines are NOT safe. Thanks for the story.

Here is a clip from your link.

Parents in California are distraught after losing their infant son after being vaccinated. He died in his sleep and was taken to the hospital already deceased. Hospital staff ruled his death as sudden infant death syndrome. The couple was told an autopsy was required to be performed on their son.

After returning home, waiting to get an update, they never received one. Numerous phone calls were made to get answers. Weeks went by. Finally, they received verbal confirmation and told their son was best not to be seen prior to being cremated, because of the condition he was in. Once cremated, they could pick up the remains of their child from the crematory. They were not given the chance to say their goodbyes.

I bet he also had breastmilk. The sun shone that day. His mom drank coke and not pepsi 5 years ago. Winds were out of the west.

Correlation is not causation. Dumbass.

I bet he also had breastmilk. The sun shone that day. His mom drank coke and not pepsi 5 years ago. Winds were out of the west.

Yeah just because he died less than 24 hours AFTER having 8 poisons injected into his tiny body...totally no correlation there. I know it scares people like you that you truly can't say or believe vaccines don't cause problems and death...I understand totally.

Jeri and Paul, you are not doctors, you are not scientists, your children do not have a constitutional right to imperil the health of others.

Last edited:

Yeah just because he died less than 24 hours AFTER having 8 poisons injected into his tiny body...totally no correlation there. I know it scares people like you that you truly can't say or believe vaccines don't cause problems and death...I understand totally.
Can you show causation?

That's the bar. Otherwise I'll just take the word of people who actually know what the hell they're talking about.

From the article:

More than one year and four months have passed and the family has yet to receive his autopsy report. It turns out their son was given a vaccine not approved for his age and an extra dose of the hepatitis B vaccine that he shouldn’t have received until later on.
Anything can be dangerous when misused. It's a sad case of medical malpractice (assuming all is true) but not a case of "OMG vaccines are dangerous!!!!!!!!". There is a reason why vaccines are given at particular ages and spread out.

Jeri and Paul, you are not doctors, you are not scientists, your children do not have a constitutional right to imperil the health of others.
ALL parents have the right to make medical decisions for themselves and their children. Period.

Can you show causation?

That's the bar. Otherwise I'll just take the word of people who actually know what the hell they're talking about.
I could show you MANY doctors and scientists that do not vaccinate because they know they are dangerous. You would just dismiss it though so why bother?
From the article:

More than one year and four months have passed and the family has yet to receive his autopsy report. It turns out their son was given a vaccine not approved for his age and an extra dose of the hepatitis B vaccine that he shouldn’t have received until later on.
Anything can be dangerous when misused. It's a sad case of medical malpractice (assuming all is true) but not a case of "OMG vaccines are dangerous!!!!!!!!". There is a reason why vaccines are given at particular ages and spread out.
People die when they are given at the "right" time as well...

Odium, no, We the People can and will overrule parental rights when it threatens the welfare of the community. The State has given some of you the right of exemption, and beginning this year, at least four states will take away those exemption privileges.

You are not a doctor and you do not have peer reviewed objective studies to support your theories,

It is what it is.

Odium, no, We the People can and will overrule parental rights when it threatens the welfare of the community. The State has given some of you the right of exemption, and beginning this year, at least four states will take away those exemption privileges.

You are not a doctor and you do not have peer reviewed objective studies to support your theories,

It is what it is.
Try to do it. I dare you. Take the exemptions away and homeschooling or people leaving the tyrannical state will skyrocket. Oh and what 4 states are you talking about. I know California and Oregon are attempting to rob parents rights from them.Who else make sure I never move there.

The same ignorant people who believe this Vaccine nonsense are the same ones who believe in an earth thousands of years old, birtherism, evolution being for Satanists and so on. If they die from their ignorant beliefs, I just hope they don't infect the rest of us.

ALL parents have the right to make medical decisions for themselves and their children. Period.

Can you show causation?

I could show you MANY doctors and scientists that do not vaccinate because they know they are dangerous. You would just dismiss it though so why bother?
From the article:

That is true. People also have seen their own child -correction - thousands of parents have seen their own children - later be diagnosed with autism. Is it worth it? Absolutely not. I'm totally against vaccinations. The government has no business experimenting with the lives of America's children. Interesting that the wealthy in California do not want their own children forced to have vaccinations. Why? Because they have already been told what is really going on. Vaccinations can most certainly be dangerous - cause autism and be fatal. Even when administered at the correct age.

It is what it is.
Try to do it. I dare you. Take the exemptions away and homeschooling or people leaving the tyrannical state will skyrocket. Oh and what 4 states are you talking about. I know California and Oregon are attempting to rob parents rights from them.Who else make sure I never move there.
We the People don't care about your anger or your threats at all. If all 14 of you want to leave, then go.

Jeri, you are babbling with no science to support your claims.

Give me an objective peer-reviewed scientific sturdy that agrees with you.

The same ignorant people who believe this Vaccine nonsense are the same ones who believe in an earth thousands of years old, birtherism, evolution being for Satanists and so on. If they die from their ignorant beliefs, I just hope they don't infect the rest of us.
Nope,Yep,Nope.

It is what it is.
We the People don't care about your anger or your threats at all. If all 14 of you want to leave, then go.
YOU can kiss my ass. You don't and will never dictate the medical decisions for other people's kids. YOU can get over it. :) We aren't going anywhere..We are the future you are the past..get over it. I guess by "we the people" you mean you and that mouse in your pocket. LOL...so about those 4 states pal...chop chop...aint got all day..

Can you show causation?

From the article:

More people die of the diseases and it's complications than do from the vaccine. Vaccination only works when enough people are protected to give us "herd immunity". There are people who legitimately can not be vaccinated due to diseases, immune system problems etc. They depend on the rest of us to protect them.

YOU can kiss my ass. You don't and will never dictate the medical decisions for other people's kids. YOU can get over it. :) We aren't going anywhere..We are the future you are the past..get over it. I guess by "we the people" you mean you and that mouse in your pocket. LOL...so about those 4 states pal...chop chop...aint got all day..
All 14 of you are not the future, and, yes, you will comply with the law, or you will leave, or you will have your chidren taken from you as "unfit parents."

Can you show causation?

From the article:

More people die of the diseases and it's complications than do from the vaccine. Vaccination only works when enough people are protected to give us "herd immunity". There are people who legitimately can not be vaccinated due to diseases, immune system problems etc. They depend on the rest of us to protect them.
Vaccines kill healthy people who get them as well. Polio was disappearing for instance because sewage and water treatment was becoming the norm...not because of the vaccine.
All 14 of you are not the future, and, yes, you will comply with the law, or you will leave, or you will have your chidren taken from you as "unfit parents."
You are obviously ignorant of the laws they are trying to change. Those laws would only be changed if u want your kid to go to school. I will just homeschool if they change it somewhere I live.Lol @ all 14...we are the future son...mine as well get used to it. Ain't no one taking any kids for using our parental rights to decide our kids medical decisions and to the person or people dumb enough to try...well it was nice knowing ya. It would be a very dumb thing to try

You are the squealing past.

I am glad you admit that the state is supreme in this matter.

Isolate your children, America is better for it.

Forum List

Back