Infant dies after getting 8 vaccines

Vaccinate your kids you bloody idiots!
Listen to doctors and scientists - you know, the people that have actually dedicated their lives to studying these things - not Playboy models and hilariously ill-informed management consultants!
You mean the people who have no clue who do what the Universities tell them to. There haven't been any real 'doctors' in years.

Vaccinate your kids you bloody idiots!
Listen to doctors and scientists - you know, the people that have actually dedicated their lives to studying these things - not Playboy models and hilariously ill-informed management consultants!
You mean the people who have no clue who do what the Universities tell them to. There haven't been any real 'doctors' in years.

So you are claiming that all the MDs and medical researchers are blindly following what they are told by universities??

Really?

Vaccines can kill and have been known to destroy lives. Years ago kids got the measles - I did and it was no big deal. Today their idea of a prevention is causing death, causing Autism and now they want to make it a law for your children to be vaccinated? Americans had better wake up! Vaccines are NOT safe. Thanks for the story.

Jerry, is there ANY nuttiness you don't subscribe to?

Failure to vaccinate one's children is to willingly threaten the lives of every other child with whom your failure to abort in a timely fashion comes into contact.

Fortunately many school districts will not admit children who have not been vaccinated. For those children there are private schools available though there really should be particular schools admitting only the unvaccinated.

They wouldn't need to be very big as classes might start out large but would quickly dwindle due to natural mortality.
As long as the state has laws that allow them to refuse the vaccines the school district has no choice but to let them attend. Oh and if the vaccines work why you worried if my kid or any other unvaccinated kid has the shots or not?

Jeri and Paul, you are not doctors, you are not scientists, your children do not have a constitutional right to imperil the health of others.
ALL parents have the right to make medical decisions for themselves and their children. Period.
Yeah just because he died less than 24 hours AFTER having 8 poisons injected into his tiny body...totally no correlation there. I know it scares people like you that you truly can't say or believe vaccines don't cause problems and death...I understand totally.
Can you show causation?

That's the bar. Otherwise I'll just take the word of people who actually know what the hell they're talking about.
I could show you MANY doctors and scientists that do not vaccinate because they know they are dangerous. You would just dismiss it though so why bother?
From the article:

More than one year and four months have passed and the family has yet to receive his autopsy report. It turns out their son was given a vaccine not approved for his age and an extra dose of the hepatitis B vaccine that he shouldn’t have received until later on.
Anything can be dangerous when misused. It's a sad case of medical malpractice (assuming all is true) but not a case of "OMG vaccines are dangerous!!!!!!!!". There is a reason why vaccines are given at particular ages and spread out.
People die when they are given at the "right" time as well...

More people die of the diseases and it's complications than do from the vaccine. Vaccination only works when enough people are protected to give us "herd immunity". There are people who legitimately can not be vaccinated due to diseases, immune system problems etc. They depend on the rest of us to protect them.
Vaccines kill healthy people who get them as well. Polio was disappearing for instance because sewage and water treatment was becoming the norm...not because of the vaccine.

Polio has disappeared in almost the entire world- including places that still have poor sewage and water treatment.

And its all because of the polio vaccine.

The polio vaccine is one of the greatest health advances of the human race. I am old enough to remember polio victims in America- and thats why idiots like you piss me off.
VRM The Re-emergence of Polio in The Third World compliments of the World Health Organization Bill Gates Vaccine Resistance Movement
They can do research and wake up and find out how dangerous these vaccines are and DO NOT vaccinate. Vaccination is child abuse.

Really? Do you have any peer reviewed medical research showing vaccines are dangerous or that they cause autism?

Oh, and Jenny McCarthy is NOT a medical researcher.
New Published Study Verifies Andrew Wakefield s Research on Autism Again
Don't expect you or any one else to take it seriously its why I don't bother...to damn old and to much other shit going on to worry about others poisoning themselves.

Failure to vaccinate one's children is to willingly threaten the lives of every other child with whom your failure to abort in a timely fashion comes into contact.

Fortunately many school districts will not admit children who have not been vaccinated. For those children there are private schools available though there really should be particular schools admitting only the unvaccinated.

They wouldn't need to be very big as classes might start out large but would quickly dwindle due to natural mortality.
As long as the state has laws that allow them to refuse the vaccines the school district has no choice but to let them attend. Oh and if the vaccines work why you worried if my kid or any other unvaccinated kid has the shots or not?

Jeri and Paul, you are not doctors, you are not scientists, your children do not have a constitutional right to imperil the health of others.
ALL parents have the right to make medical decisions for themselves and their children. Period.
Can you show causation?

That's the bar. Otherwise I'll just take the word of people who actually know what the hell they're talking about.
I could show you MANY doctors and scientists that do not vaccinate because they know they are dangerous. You would just dismiss it though so why bother?
From the article:

More than one year and four months have passed and the family has yet to receive his autopsy report. It turns out their son was given a vaccine not approved for his age and an extra dose of the hepatitis B vaccine that he shouldn’t have received until later on.
Anything can be dangerous when misused. It's a sad case of medical malpractice (assuming all is true) but not a case of "OMG vaccines are dangerous!!!!!!!!". There is a reason why vaccines are given at particular ages and spread out.
People die when they are given at the "right" time as well...

More people die of the diseases and it's complications than do from the vaccine. Vaccination only works when enough people are protected to give us "herd immunity". There are people who legitimately can not be vaccinated due to diseases, immune system problems etc. They depend on the rest of us to protect them.
Vaccines kill healthy people who get them as well. Polio was disappearing for instance because sewage and water treatment was becoming the norm...not because of the vaccine.

Polio has disappeared in almost the entire world- including places that still have poor sewage and water treatment.

And its all because of the polio vaccine.

The polio vaccine is one of the greatest health advances of the human race. I am old enough to remember polio victims in America- and thats why idiots like you piss me off.
VRM The Re-emergence of Polio in The Third World compliments of the World Health Organization Bill Gates Vaccine Resistance Movement
They can do research and wake up and find out how dangerous these vaccines are and DO NOT vaccinate. Vaccination is child abuse.

Really? Do you have any peer reviewed medical research showing vaccines are dangerous or that they cause autism?

Oh, and Jenny McCarthy is NOT a medical researcher.
New Published Study Verifies Andrew Wakefield s Research on Autism Again
Don't expect you or any one else to take it seriously its why I don't bother...to damn old and to much other shit going on to worry about others poisoning themselves.

No, I don't take it seriously. Not because I have any vested interest in vaccines, but because Wakefield has been proven to be a fraud. He was working on getting a lawsuit against the vaccine manufacturers. His research methods were not sloppy. They were blatantly fraudulent.

Here is why Wakefield's study is a joke: How the case against the MMR vaccine was fixed The BMJ

Did you know that one of the children used in wakefields study showed symptoms of mental deterioration a month BEFORE the MMR vaccine was given to him? I guess just scheduling the appointment cause the child to develop problems, huh?

"Records show his behavioural symptoms started too soon. “His developmental milestones were normal until 13 months of age,” notes the discharge summary. “In the period 13-18 months he developed slow speech patterns and repetitive hand movements. Over this period his parents remarked on his slow gradual deterioration.”That put the first symptom two months earlier than reported in the Lancet, and a month before the boy received the MMR vaccination. And this was not the only anomaly to catch the father’s eye. What the paper reported as a “behavioural symptom” was noted in the records as a chest infection"

In other words, your hero Dr Wakefield reported that the MMR vaccine caused problems that were evident a month BEFORE the child was given the vaccine. And Wakefield hid the behavioral symptom by calling it a "chest infection".

And this is the research you base you ideas on? lol

There is a reason people keep asking you for peer reviewed research.

My point exactly. Go read the other story I just posted...

That the intestinal disease appears in autistic children does not prove any link to the vaccines. In fact, since one of the subjects of Wakefield's original research showed symptoms of autism a month before he was given the vaccine, there is evidence that the MMR vaccine is NOT the cause.

odium you do realize that infants cant be vaccinated till certain ages that is why we are concerned about all kids being vaccinated....to protect all kids...tell me why a whole school can be banned from any peanut products cause one kid is allergic and yet you expect to have germ ridden kids in public schools?

odium you do realize that infants cant be vaccinated till certain ages that is why we are concerned about all kids being vaccinated....to protect all kids...tell me why a whole school can be banned from any peanut products cause one kid is allergic and yet you expect to have germ ridden kids in public schools?

There are also several medical conditions that make vaccinations impossible.

Any peer-reviewed studies that validate Jeri and Odium's arguments?

Last edited:
yes and those conditions normally make getting diseases much more complicated.....

N) -- A now-retracted British study that linked autism to childhood vaccines is an "elaborate fraud," according to a medical journal -- a charge the physician behind the study vigorously denies.

The British medical journal BMJ, which published the results of its investigation, concluded Dr. Andrew Wakefield misrepresented or altered the medical histories of all 12 of the patients whose cases formed the basis of the 1998 study -- and that there was "no doubt" Wakefield was responsible. The journalist who wrote the BMJ articles said Thursday he believes Wakefield should face criminal charges.

However, Wakefield said his work has been "grossly distorted." Speaking on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360," he said Wednesday he is the target of "a ruthless, pragmatic attempt to crush any attempt to investigate valid vaccine safety concerns."

Medical journal Study linking autism vaccines is elaborate fraud - CNN.com

Of course big pharma called it a fraud and pulled out all the stops to make it look like it. The proof is in the pudding.Not only has that article I posted show his evidence was true but lets looks at the number of cases of Autism vs vaccines schedule and amount of vaccines being increased.
78 percent increase in autism rates over past decade coincides with new vaccination schedules Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Link Between Autism Increase And Vaccination
National Vaccine Information Center Archives

Vaccines can kill and have been known to destroy lives. Years ago kids got the measles - I did and it was no big deal. Today their idea of a prevention is causing death, causing Autism and now they want to make it a law for your children to be vaccinated? Americans had better wake up! Vaccines are NOT safe. Thanks for the story.
Vaccines do NOT cause autism. However, they do need to look at the timing and quanitity of vacinations they give or mandate. By age 36 months, a baby has had 36 vaccinations.

Far too many for developing immune systems to properly handle..

Of course big pharma called it a fraud and pulled out all the stops to make it look like it. The proof is in the pudding.Not only has that article I posted show his evidence was true but lets looks at the number of cases of Autism vs vaccines schedule and amount of vaccines being increased.
78 percent increase in autism rates over past decade coincides with new vaccination schedules Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Link Between Autism Increase And Vaccination
National Vaccine Information Center Archives

Big pharma didn't call it fraud. The father of one of the 12 test subjects called it fraud. When you only have 12 test subjects, and one of them displays the symptoms before getting vaccinated, the evidence is pretty clear. Wakefield is a joke.

You failed to reply about the several links I shared...No matter WHAT "science" tells me or "doctors" tell me its paid for and pushed for by big pharma and I will NEVER vaccinate my kids.Its dangerous and my son already has behavior problems but as it is its under control and he is doing great in school...he is the one I would be most afraid of something happening to.

You failed to reply about the several links I shared...No matter WHAT "science" tells me or "doctors" tell me its paid for and pushed for by big pharma and I will NEVER vaccinate my kids.Its dangerous and my son already has behavior problems but as it is its under control and he is doing great in school...he is the one I would be most afraid of something happening to.

I haven't wasted a lot of time reading a dozen links. I saw the one that attempted to vindicate Wakefield, posted a link to a rebuttal and then pointed out flaws in the research.

I am no fan of modern medicine. It has plenty of problems. But this nonsense about vaccines has no actual basis in facts. There is virtually no evidence linking vaccines to autism. The fact that almost all children are vaccinated blows the who "But the autistic children all received vaccines!" claims. The children who are not autistic received vaccines too.

And with Wakefield's research having been shown to be intentionally fraudulent, his entire premise is shot down.

Failure to vaccinate healthy children is child abuse and can be grounds for child abuse charges against the parents. None of Odium's links at all validate is nonsense claims.

You have your fingers in your ears going lalalalalala is what you are doing.

You are a fool endangering your children. In this area, I believe you are unworthy parent.

here dumb fucks:

here:

11016079_1049983775022633_4838548289910697371_n.jpg

Forum List

Back