Infant dies after getting 8 vaccines

You are the squealing past.

I am glad you admit that the state is supreme in this matter.

Isolate your children, America is better for it.
Lol...keep dreaming sparky. The only person supreme in medical decisions for MY kids and for ANY parents kids is the PARENTS. Its just tough shit for you if you don't like it. :)

Not at all, and you know it. Refuse to get appropriate medical care in a desperate situation that comes to the officers of the state, and you will pay the price.

We read about fools like you all the time.

Some parents go to jail because they failed in their duty to their children who died because of parental malfeasance.

Last edited:
Not at all, and you know it. Refuse to get appropriate medical care in a desperate situation that comes to the officers of the state, and you will pay the price.

Some parents go to jail because they failed in their duty to their children who died because of parental malfeasance.
REAL neglect vs you wanting to force people to get poisoned with vaccines...2 very BIG differences.

REAL neglect vs you wanting to force people to get poisoned with vaccines...2 very BIG differences.
Yup, and the LEO, the med community, and the court will make those decisions, not you.

Yup, and the LEO, the med community, and the court will make those decisions, not you.
Wrong again sparky. I guess the longer members here are correct. You are a communist Anti freedom,anti parents,anti facts communist On ignore you go.

That I correct you with the truth and reality makes me a commie? :lol:
I remember as a kid how we feared polio, not just parents feared polio but the kids feared it. My classroom always had one or two cripples and I had two friends that wore braces to walk. Summers were the worst with parents warning kids not to go near the garbage cans. Some thought the smell of garbage was responsible. Then Salk came on the scene and polio is pretty much gone now. I wonder if we realize how lucky we are these days, and if our luck holds even luckier in the future.

I bet he also had breastmilk. The sun shone that day. His mom drank coke and not pepsi 5 years ago. Winds were out of the west.

Correlation is not causation. Dumbass.
Yeah just because he died less than 24 hours AFTER having 8 poisons injected into his tiny body...totally no correlation there. I know it scares people like you that you truly can't say or believe vaccines don't cause problems and death...I understand totally.

I bet he also had breastmilk. The sun shone that day. His mom drank coke and not pepsi 5 years ago. Winds were out of the west.

Yeah just because he died less than 24 hours AFTER having 8 poisons injected into his tiny body...totally no correlation there. I know it scares people like you that you truly can't say or believe vaccines don't cause problems and death...I understand totally.

Except you neglect to mention that it is not actually the regular vacination that killed the child.

From the link in the OP:
"It turns out their son was given a vaccine not approved for his age and an extra dose of the hepatitis B vaccine that he shouldn’t have received until later on."

So it was medical malpractice that killed the child.

Potential parents have choices, too.

They can carry to term or they can abort.

If they plan to not vaccinate then aborting will save them the pain of losing a child to disease though there will remain the risk of misuse of vaccines which should cause them to think carefully about who they allow to administer them.

They can do research and wake up and find out how dangerous these vaccines are and DO NOT vaccinate. Vaccination is child abuse.

Failure to vaccinate one's children is to willingly threaten the lives of every other child with whom your failure to abort in a timely fashion comes into contact.

Fortunately many school districts will not admit children who have not been vaccinated. For those children there are private schools available though there really should be particular schools admitting only the unvaccinated.

They wouldn't need to be very big as classes might start out large but would quickly dwindle due to natural mortality.

Jeri and Paul, you are not doctors, you are not scientists, your children do not have a constitutional right to imperil the health of others.
ALL parents have the right to make medical decisions for themselves and their children. Period.

Can you show causation?

That's the bar. Otherwise I'll just take the word of people who actually know what the hell they're talking about.
I could show you MANY doctors and scientists that do not vaccinate because they know they are dangerous. You would just dismiss it though so why bother?
From the article:

More than one year and four months have passed and the family has yet to receive his autopsy report. It turns out their son was given a vaccine not approved for his age and an extra dose of the hepatitis B vaccine that he shouldn’t have received until later on.
Anything can be dangerous when misused. It's a sad case of medical malpractice (assuming all is true) but not a case of "OMG vaccines are dangerous!!!!!!!!". There is a reason why vaccines are given at particular ages and spread out.
People die when they are given at the "right" time as well...

More people die of the diseases and it's complications than do from the vaccine. Vaccination only works when enough people are protected to give us "herd immunity". There are people who legitimately can not be vaccinated due to diseases, immune system problems etc. They depend on the rest of us to protect them.
Vaccines kill healthy people who get them as well. Polio was disappearing for instance because sewage and water treatment was becoming the norm...not because of the vaccine.

Polio has disappeared in almost the entire world- including places that still have poor sewage and water treatment.

And its all because of the polio vaccine.

The polio vaccine is one of the greatest health advances of the human race. I am old enough to remember polio victims in America- and thats why idiots like you piss me off.

The link is dead.

Meanwhile, vaccines are spread out for a reason. If this kid was given EIGHT all at once, no wonder he died.

And they should have had the autopsy report long ago. This needs to be investigated further. Too bad they can't exhume the body due to cremation. Who decided to do that? The parents or the hospital and if the latter, did the parents give permission for their son to be cremated? Again...more investigations need to be done..with what little info they can gather.

Vaccinate your kids you bloody idiots!
Listen to doctors and scientists - you know, the people that have actually dedicated their lives to studying these things - not Playboy models and hilariously ill-informed management consultants!

Vaccines can kill and have been known to destroy lives. Years ago kids got the measles - I did and it was no big deal. Today their idea of a prevention is causing death, causing Autism and now they want to make it a law for your children to be vaccinated? Americans had better wake up! Vaccines are NOT safe. Thanks for the story.

yea we had measles we also had polio...anti vacciners are a danger to their own kids....and others.....i dont think you or anyone else has the right to endanger infants who are unable to receive vaccines....

of course you are a religious fanatic ......and a stupid one at that

the baby dies from medical errors.....given too much at one time and given a hep b shot....way too much for the babys system...medical error killed this child not vaccines......

They can do research and wake up and find out how dangerous these vaccines are and DO NOT vaccinate. Vaccination is child abuse.

Really? Do you have any peer reviewed medical research showing vaccines are dangerous or that they cause autism?

Oh, and Jenny McCarthy is NOT a medical researcher.

Forum List

Back