Indonesian Christians flogged outside of mosque for violating sharia law

Christians violating Sharia law? Da fuq? I don't give two shits about Sharia law and I am in no way Muslim therefore I can't "violate " it.

Around 98% of Banda Aceh’s population are Muslims subject to sharia law, but the other portion, Christians and other non-Muslims, when accused of violating both national and religious laws can choose to be prosecuted under either system, often opting for a flogging to avoid a lengthy, costly court process and jail time.

When in Indonesia...

I'd feel the same way in Indonesia....furthermore I don't take direction from Muslimes

When on usmessageboard...

HAHAHAHA I could not care less what USMB or it's members think about my thoughts on Sharia nor Muslims

When thinking about Muslims...

I rarely think about them...until they start some shit anyway. They need to learn how to assimilate and be a bit more tolerant

People use religion for evil . Good thing the US has secularists to keep the religious freaks at bay .

for the record----Indonesia works HARD to convince the civilized world that it is an upstanding democracy and FAIR TO ALL PEOPLE OF ALL FAITHS <<<< that is a gross lie. In fact it
REALLY IS a shariah shit-hole---ALL OF IT ---not just the toilet
province ACEH. In keeping with the shit of islam----all MUST
be associated with A RELIGION. -----nonaligned is not allowed. This idea is VERY ISLAMIC----you either are or you are not------and if not----you MUST BE UNDER THE RULES OF ISLAM as a ________________
something
so that the muzzies know what to do with you. There is a list
of religions ALLOWED by Islamic determination. ---in the shit hole INDONESIA one may be a Hindu, a Buddhist, a Taoist
or a Christian------JOOOS is illegal----. The Koran allows
JOOOOS but Indonesia does not. ALL of the existing
synagogues were destroyed ----a few jews remain----like six---
but they carry the "Christian" (ie Christian dog) designation.
The rule that every one MUST BE SOMETHING---is a constant in shariah shit------atheist is not a designation.
Persons MUST display their signs of who or what they are.
(so the muzzy scum know upon whom they want to spit.)
The take-away is----DO NOT BELIEVE THE BULLSHIT LIE ---that Indonesia is NOT A SHARIAH SHIT HOLE----it is----all of it

Christians have been systematically beaten, tortured and murdered in most all of the Muslim countries. But the mentality of "video, or it didn't happen" prevails. Liberal media covers for these atrocities with their indifference.

Christians have been systematically beaten, tortured and murdered in most all of the Muslim countries. But the mentality of "video, or it didn't happen" prevails. Liberal media covers for these atrocities with their indifference.

Christians are not safe in Indonesia -ALL OF INDONESIA--
not just ACEH. Hindus are even less safe. Jews do not
exist-------they did exist until recently--but left. Indonesia
was----at one time, a Buddhist country-----its jewish population consisted of escapees from muslim countries
like Iraq, and yemen and Iran.
The Christian population comes from Dutch explorers
and missionaries who converted some of
them----THAT POPULATION Is being decimated--not that
anyone cares ------we are supposed to worry about the muslims in Myanmar who are trying to destroy the
Buddhists

The funny thing is how liberals think muslims are their friends.

The funny thing is how liberals think muslims are their friends.

it's not funny. Remember when people who murdered cops
were POPULAR HEROES? Keep in mind that a few Christians think that anyone who murders an abortionist is
a HERO. Muslims have become heroes of a depraved cult

Christians violating Sharia law? Da fuq? I don't give two shits about Sharia law and I am in no way Muslim therefore I can't "violate " it.
You're not a christian either, unless you precede the word christian with the word hypocrite.

Forum List

Back