Income Desparity And Poverty Greatest In The South

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Yet because of a 2000 year old fairy tale most of the voting public there goes to the polls and casts their votes for the party of the wealthy and corporations

But Shitt and Ricky love Geeziss and murka is a won nation( by bloodshed) under Gawd ..... and an assload of armament.
Wee kaint survive without Geeziss in our lives.

Someone add "Idiocracy" to Wikipedia.

You really think its religion keeping the Sesess down?

I don't.

I don't think their religion has doodle-squat to do with their political POV.

Actually if their self proclaimed religion really mattered to them in any significant way, they'd have created a completely different and a far better society.

But Shitt and Ricky love Geeziss and murka is a won nation( by bloodshed) under Gawd ..... and an assload of armament.
Wee kaint survive without Geeziss in our lives.

Someone add "Idiocracy" to Wikipedia.

LOL! you'uns gots ta luv it

I don't.

Actually if their self proclaimed religion really mattered to them in any significant way, they'd have created a completely different and a far better society.

Oh haven't you heard

The meek will inheirit the earth. Those who suffer the most on earth will receive the greatest reward in heaven......these folks are all dead set on being the chosen ones after they die. Which means in addition to being poverty stricken and the worse off they are ignorant. I say this from a well informed position. I'm 77 years old and I've lived in Tennessee all my life.

It is a fascinating dilemma, dirt poor but the fantasy sustains you? Anyone see 'Game Change?' Palin wanted so badly to stir up the pot of hatred and bigotry but McCain then wouldn't have it. For many it is their foes rather than their sense that guides them. And politicians can always point back to those foes to deflect real reasons away into a place where discussion ends.

It is a fascinating dilemma, dirt poor but the fantasy sustains you? Anyone see 'Game Change?' Palin wanted so badly to stir up the pot of hatred and bigotry but McCain then wouldn't have it. For many it is their foes rather than their sense that guides them. And politicians can always point back to those foes to deflect real reasons away into a place where discussion ends.

The movie was based on the views of the director, producer, screen writer and author of the book. Why is it the left hate women that aren't submissive?

I've already watched that flick twice and I intend to watch it again with my wife. They tied all of that story with the daily happenings on the news channels during that campaign. Somebody really put a good one together. Ed Harris, Julianne Moore and Woody Harrelson looked enough like their characters to pass for them on Main St.

I don't.

Religion is simply a tool to organize. Religious politics naturally gravitates toward the right because religion seeks to impede certain liberties and the right doesn't prioritize protecting freedoms.

The birth of the Republican Party centered on the prosecution of The Civil War, which was an effort to preserve The Union, even at the cost of certain individual liberties.

Proof of this lies in the proven success of negative political advertising.

"You're not voting for me, you're voting against what I tell you to fear."

I've already watched that flick twice and I intend to watch it again with my wife. They tied all of that story with the daily happenings on the news channels during that campaign. Somebody really put a good one together. Ed Harris, Julianne Moore and Woody Harrelson looked enough like their characters to pass for them on Main St.

You are going to force your wife to watch it aren't you?

My wife voted for president Obama and intends to vote for him again. She agreed to the three contributions we've donated to his campaign. We're not like most Right Wingers who only watch Fox.....we actually watch Fox, CNN and local news. Anybody who only watches Fox either already has their head up their ass or it will be soon.

Note to the tc (topic creator). Obama already tried this theme. It didn't work.

Carry on.

Really? Didn't work? Who is President? And who will be re-elected in 2012?

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Battle for White House

The NYTimes disagrees with your assessment.

Despite improving job growth and an extended Republican primary fight dividing his would-be opponents, President Obama is heading into the general election season on treacherous political ground, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

Given the present ambition of the GOP to alienate major voting blocs of American citizens, I find your assessment laughable. You certianly don't need women, blacks, or hispanics to win elections. For sure you can do without them. Yaaah sure, Wilson.

Yet because of a 2000 year old fairy tale most of the voting public there goes to the polls and casts their votes for the party of the wealthy and corporations

Another lie/fucking pantload from you...

Do something uselful for once, asswipe.

I suggest you enlist.

Given the present ambition of the GOP to alienate major voting blocs of American citizens, I find your assessment laughable. You certianly don't need women, blacks, or hispanics to win elections. For sure you can do without them. Yaaah sure, Wilson.

Sure thing poll smoker. :lol:

Forum List

Back