In court proceedings, Fulton County DA Fani Willis argues that the Atlanta Police Department's cell phone tracking software, in use since 2017 ...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Crazy Fani. Her own office uses the same tacking service to aid in the conviction of people of crimes, now she claims it is unreliable. Duh!

Does she realize what she is saying in this pleading?

Is she even an actual attorney who passed the BAR?

BREAKING: In court proceedings, Fulton County DA Fani Willis argues that the Atlanta Police Department's cell phone tracking software, in use since 2017, cannot "prove anything relevant" and provides "little evidentiary value."

Under DA Fani Willis' jurisdiction, the Atlanta Police Department has utilized Hawk Analytics' "CellHawk" software since 2017.

This very software documented Nathan Wade's alleged visits to Fani Willis' home 35 times before the purported beginning of their affair.

In a recent court filing, Willis argues that CellHawk's software fails to establish "anything relevant" and provides "little evidentiary value."

She further contends that CellHawk does not confirm "Special Prosecutor Wade's presence at any particular location or address."

According to Willis, CellHawk merely indicates that "Special Prosecutor Wade's telephone was located somewhere within a densely populated multiple-mile radius where various residences, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and other businesses are located."

Does Fulton County DA Fani Willis maintain that the cellphone tracking software used by the Atlanta Police Department fails to "prove anything relevant" and offers "little evidentiary value"?

Since the adoption of CellHawk by the Atlanta Police Department in 2017, has the Fulton County District Attorney's office utilized this software to prosecute any cases?

Good_Fellas.png

Crazy Fani. Her own office uses the same tacking service to aid in the conviction of people of crimes, now she claims it is unreliable. Duh!

Does she realize what she is saying in this pleading?

Is she even an actual attorney who passed the BAR?

BREAKING: In court proceedings, Fulton County DA Fani Willis argues that the Atlanta Police Department's cell phone tracking software, in use since 2017, cannot "prove anything relevant" and provides "little evidentiary value."
Under DA Fani Willis' jurisdiction, the Atlanta Police Department has utilized Hawk Analytics' "CellHawk" software since 2017.
This very software documented Nathan Wade's alleged visits to Fani Willis' home 35 times before the purported beginning of their affair.
In a recent court filing, Willis argues that CellHawk's software fails to establish "anything relevant" and provides "little evidentiary value."
She further contends that CellHawk does not confirm "Special Prosecutor Wade's presence at any particular location or address."
According to Willis, CellHawk merely indicates that "Special Prosecutor Wade's telephone was located somewhere within a densely populated multiple-mile radius where various residences, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and other businesses are located."
Does Fulton County DA Fani Willis maintain that the cellphone tracking software used by the Atlanta Police Department fails to "prove anything relevant" and offers "little evidentiary value"?
Since the adoption of CellHawk by the Atlanta Police Department in 2017, has the Fulton County District Attorney's office utilized this software to prosecute any cases?

I haven't even brought my cell phone with me which I use to connect at work as I fear the dishonest Creepy Ones would try and screw me over via a frame job.

If a dumb Canadian like me understands this technology so should she when she implicates people using it.

She might have a tonne of appeals on her hands soon. Maybe some lawsuits over false imprisonment.

She was elected by an incompetent, uninvolved, oblivious constituency. Like "The Squad," nothing she does or says will have any impact on her holding that job for as long as she wants. As far as this case goes, she is toast.

Willis & Wade, are just like Obama, textbook examples of passed along due to nothing else but the color of their skin! Fucking - A yes they are dumb, so fucking dumb is that bitch she is digging it ever deeper for herself every time she spouts off her impossibly stupid mouth! I hope America appreciates the gift horse we all stare in the face, Willis and Wade easily can be turned against Biden, Obama, and Garland, and very likely Kemp too, all of whom we know have conspired with this stupid bitch against the United States of America and her lawful president! Pray fervently the AG of Georgia is not a creature of Kemps, or the DC crime family, because he is being handed a spectacular opportunity to deliver justice, the real thing to the American people, against the cheating scum who brazenly stole the 2020 election! :wink:

Willis & Wade, are just like Obama, textbook examples of passed along due to nothing else but the color of their skin! Fucking - A yes they are dumb, so fucking dumb is that bitch she is digging it ever deeper for herself every time she spouts off her impossibly stupid mouth! I hope America appreciates the gift horse we all stare in the face, Willis and Wade easily can be turned against Biden, Obama, and Garland, and very likely Kemp too, all of whom we know have conspired with this stupid bitch against the United States of America and her lawful president! Pray fervently the AG of Georgia is not a creature of Kemps, or the DC crime family, because he is being handed a spectacular opportunity to deliver justice, the real thing to the American people, against the cheating scum who brazenly stole the 2020 election! :wink:

I only wish we could use this as a teaching moment to, in particular, white suburban women; and they'd stop their stupid voting for useless Democrats and supporting quotas and affirmative action because blacks something, something, something.

Forum List

Back