Cop linked to interference in reporting police when a kid lost his eye is promoted to Chief. Mayor who gave his wifes company $50k sits on the Board

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
As I often do when presenting to Americans the facts so that you know who you are assisting, I dug up these details. Cop whose superior resigned, presumably to avoid lawsuits and accountability when a kid lost an eye and he failed to report it, is now the chief of police of DRPS.

The Mayor who was cleared after sending $50k of taxpayers money to his wifes company, sat on the Board and voted for him. Huh? The guy voted for sending $50k to a company his wife works but didn't have the morals or judgement to mention it?

THIS is Canada from the RCMP on down.

Imagine being, I don't know, a police force in NJ, your reputation damaged already to the point a city cut your entire police force, and you want to "partner" with such Canadian-Soviet police forces?

We are not like you. We are not your ally. Understand this before you destroy your communities also.

Toronto police failed to notify the SIU about the beating of Dafonte Miller, external review finds​

he decision not to notify the Special Investigations Unit was made by Insp. Edward Boyd, the chief's SIU liaison officer at the time, together with Insp. Peter Moreira, the Waterloo police report notes.

But in his response to the report, Toronto's now-police chief James Ramer wrote that Moreira was Boyd's subordinate and therefore "no discipline was commenced" against him. Boyd, for his part, has now retired and, according to Ramer, "no longer governed by" the Police Service Act.

Police board appoints Peter Moreira as new Durham Regional Police chief​

Board Chair Shaun Collier says after an extensive search, they believe Moriera’s experience will bring value to the position.

“He’s an exemplary police leader, and his experience and skillset reflect precisely the competencies the Board prioritized in its next Chief of Police,” said Collier in a media release.

Oshawa mayor did not break rules by not disclosing “remote or insignificant” conflict of interest: integrity commissioner

Both Carter and the person who lodged the complaint agreed that the mayor did not mention that his wife is an employee prior to voting on whether Carea Community Health Centre should receive around $50,000 in city funding to hire an outreach worker.

Any of you who complain that Trump is being persecuted by the state or police abuse etc. all seem silent when the Soviets in Ontario are just as bad.

Either admit you are just biased if your narrative is attacked rather than being principled enough to actually care about justice. In fact, your lack of concern for my country is ironic because you are replicating these very methods.

So maybe you DO like our system after all...

Forum List

Back