"In some cases 'The Wall' can be invisible"

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
The quote in the title is what I'm told a Senator a few minutes ago just said with regard to Trump's wall.

An invisible wall? WTF? Maybe small children's invisible friends will be able to see it. LOL

Edit:
I just learned it was Sen. Rounds who said that.​

Last edited:
The quote in the title is what I'm told a Senator a few minutes ago just said with regard to Trump's wall.

An invisible wall? WTF? Maybe small children's invisible friends will be able to see it. LOL

no big beautiful wall border to border AS PROMISED.

SUCKERS

Last edited:

LOL. Probably he meant increased security, though--don't you think.
If not, I love magic as much as the next guy.

Making it more difficult :rolleyes:. Autistic spectrum much?

Lying Trump could in fact come out and say "most of the wall, in fact 99% of it, is going to be invisible. Well to the US public anyway. Those trying to cross the border will see it and immediately flee and give up knowing how big and beautiful it is, with a yuuuge beautiful door trust me". And many cons will believe it. At this point many of them will believe absolutely anything.

SUCKERS
no big beautiful wall border to border AS PROMISED

Perhaps, probably even; however, for right now, that remains to be seen.

.......AND, it will be paid with invisible pesos???..........LOL

LOL. Probably he meant increased security, though--don't you think.
If not, I love magic as much as the next guy.
I wouldn't presume to know what he meant by saying a wall may be invisible. The current crop of elected representatives, and the POTUS, have said so many things that (1) make no sense to begin with or (2) aren't at all what materialized, that what they don't say unequivocally but mean is no more reliable than is what they say explicitly and purport to mean. So it is too with what they say explicitly and don't mean. Accordingly, at this point one can only hear what they say and consider its merit on its own and see how long they hew to what one just heard them say.

At the moment, the Republicans have all the power -- Congress and the WH -- so it's they who must take the flack for saying stupid and/or unreliable things.

Last edited:
Remember when he said the wall needs to be see-through because there was a risk of drugs being thrown over the wall and hitting someone in the head. Yup, he said that and some people actually still think this is an intelligent man.

.......AND, it will be paid with invisible pesos???..........LOL
just congratulate trump on his big new invisible wall and he'll believe it He always believes what the last person talking to him says

SUCKERS

what you see now is what you'll see later .. no BIG BEAUTIfUL border to border wall 20 FEET HIGH ..

just Trump lying his ass off

SUCKERS

what you see now is what you'll see later .. no BIG BEAUTIGUL border to border wall 20 FEET HIGH ..

what you see now is what you'll see later .. no BIG BEAUTIGUL border to border wall 20 FEET HIGH ..
Well, yes, but no. There'll be a wall there later. It'll just be invisible. LOL

They're just going to use J.K Rowling's tech and make a bigger version of Harry Potter's cloak and cover the wall with it.

160719123058-06-invisibility-pop-culture-super-169.jpg

SUCKERS

he's made lying his ass off an art

SUCKERS

he's made lying his ass off an art

and set records doing so

Edit:
I just learned it was Sen. Rounds who said that.​

It might be one of those invisible fences like they use for dogs

They just need to fit Mexicans with shock collars

giphy.gif

Trump on the campaign trail: We're going to build a big beautiful wall all along the southern border and Mexico is going to pay for it.

Trump now: We're going to authorize the building of 600 miles of fence, and Americans are going to pay for it.

Forum List

Back