In islam peace can only come through total sharia law

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
CHINA DECLARES WAR ON ISLAM Prayer In Mosques Is Outlawed And All Muslim Shopkeepers Must Sell Alcohol And Cigarettes Or Face Prosecution JEWSNEWS

The U.S. will be conquered b y islam if we as a nation don't wake up to the truth of islam. Here it is, China has it right.

Before a Muslim community gets into Jihad mode, the first thing they do is call on all Muslims to repent from alcohol, pork and tobacco. It is this spark which begins the process rolling, as small groups of Muslims begin to push that agenda on Muslim communities by using peer-pressure. When this happens, it is a sign that trouble is ahead. Pretty soon they begin to demand a change in laws in order to force the host to acquiesce to their demands.

CHINA DECLARES WAR ON ISLAM: Prayer In Mosques Is Outlawed And All Muslim Shopkeepers Must Sell Alcohol And Cigarettes Or Face Prosecution

This problem exists in any society where Islam is allowed. So when giving Muslims “freedom of religion,” the ball gets rolling and soon Islam’s ethics begins to conflict with the host nation.

What the west needs to learn, and they will, slowly, is that Islam is the antithesis to western ethics: the more you have repentant Muslims, the more they are prone to violence while in the Judeo-Christian ethics, it is usually that the repentant gives peace and also finds peace. The reason for such a reverse between the two ethics is simple to understand. Firstly, Islam focuses on the outward forms of holiness: Hijabs, beards, no drinking, no pork and no smoking. Secondly, Islam’s concept of ‘peace’ has nothing to do with western understanding of the term. Peace in Islam is the Muslim definition for ‘justice’ and is foreign in all aspects, be it the concept of peace, the definition of peace and the practice of peace. In Islam, peace can only exist when Sharia reigns supreme.

So in order to fight the spread of Islam, the best approach is almost like the war on drugs where a society brings down the enabler, that is the ‘drug pusher’ (Imams, mosques) and also the substance (Quran and Muslim materials).

So in China, unlike the west, they get it. The Chinese authorities launched a series of “strike hard” campaigns to weaken the hold of the drug of Islam in China’s western region. So they have ordered Muslim shopkeepers and restaurant owners in its troubled Xinjiang region to sell alcohol and cigarettes, and even promote them in “eye-catching displays,” as Radio Free Asia (RFA) reported. Alcohol and tobacco, while it is a problem, to the Chinese is the lesser of the two evils. So now establishments that failed to comply were swiftly dealt with and were threatened with closure and their owners with prosecution.

Government employees and children are also barred from attending mosques, lest they consume the drug and are even prohibited from observing the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan. And in many places, women have been barred from wearing Hijabs and the men are discouraged from growing long beards.

China understands that spreading Islam starts by peer pressure and public scorn towards anyone who smokes or drinks alcohol. For example, in the village of Aktash in southern Xinjiang, Communist Party official Adil Sulayman, said that many local shopkeepers had stopped selling alcohol and cigarettes from 2012 “because they fear public scorn,” while many locals had decided to abstain from drinking and smoking.

So while some might think that China is imposing on freedoms, it becomes a tough balance, westerners need to ask themselves as to why they impose on Christians to bake cakes for gays with an agenda. So while we complain about China, where are the massive complaints about forcing Christian shops to acquiesce to the LGBT?

In reality, it is the Islamists who are imposing their Sharia driven agenda on the public and the Chinese government is thwarting their attempts. For example, in one unrelated incident in neighboring Qinghai province on Friday, an angry crowd of Muslims smashed windows of a supposedly halal store in Xining city, after pork sausages and ham were found in a delivery van, according to the local government and photographs on social media.

Sulayman said authorities in Xinjiang viewed ethnic Muslim Uighurs/Uyghurs who did not smoke as adhering to “a form of religious extremism” and this is true to a certain extent. They issued the order to counter growing religious sentiment that was “affecting stability,” he said.

The notice ordered all restaurants and supermarkets in Aktash to sell five different brands of alcohol and cigarettes and display them prominently. “Anybody who neglects this notice and fails to act will see their shops sealed off, their businesses suspended, and legal action pursued against them,” the notice said.

According to Radio Free Asia, Hotan prefecture, where Aktash is located, had become “a hotbed of violent stabbing and shooting incidents between ethnic Uighurs and Chinese security forces.”

Only ignorant lefties educated by pop-culture union idiots would conveniently forget about the greatest document in the world, the U.S. Bill of Rights, and suggest that China ever "had it right" as far as social programs in the 20th or 21st century. The Bill of Rights authorizes freedom of religion and extends to everyone on U.S. soil. If Muslems don't want to sell cigarettes or alcohol or pork in the U.S. they have a right under the 1st Amendment.

China has it right, nip it in the bud. If Muslims don't like it they can go to a Muslim country

Only ignorant lefties educated by pop-culture union idiots would conveniently forget about the greatest document in the world, the U.S. Bill of Rights, and suggest that China ever "had it right" as far as social programs in the 20th or 21st century. The Bill of Rights authorizes freedom of religion and extends to everyone on U.S. soil. If Muslems don't want to sell cigarettes or alcohol or pork in the U.S. they have a right under the 1st Amendment.

If they take a job that requires them to sell those products, they have to sell them, their religion notwithstanding.

Or at least they should have to.

You know, I'll bet almost everyone on this forum knows a Muslim, personally. I'll bet almost no one on this forum knows a Muslim terrorist personally.

China has it right, nip it in the bud. If Muslims don't like it they can go to a Muslim country
Or be here, where we have freedom of religion.

It amazes me that people who live in a country where freedom of religion ensures that their own beliefs will be protected cheer the actions of another country where there is no freedom of religion.

Hypocrisy anyone?

Then again...these folks worship Putin too. :dunno:

Or be here, where we have freedom of religion.

It amazes me that people who live in a country where freedom of religion ensures that their own beliefs will be protected cheer the actions of another country where there is no freedom of religion.

Hypocrisy anyone?

Then again...these folks worship Putin too. :dunno:
to me its just the Chinese using their brains , otherwise they go the route of Germany , France and England plus others . USA is still probably ok for my lifetime but I think it will also have more and bigger problems as muslim population grows . Happily muslims in the USA is only about 1 percent . Anyway , China's laws and a supposedly free country like the USA laws cannot really be compared . He11 in China , they tell you how many kids you can have . So yeah , good on the tyrannical Chinese as they rein in their enemies !!

good opening article JFish , in islam their is their way or the highway . iran for example is the 'House of Peace' because it is a religious muslim state where religious sharia law rules the land . Any western country or any other country like China is the 'House of War' where islam works to bring about sharia and the House of Peace !! Chinese are doing whats smart for their political system and country !!

When the fuck does Chinese government ban Muslims from praying in the mosques?
Nobody dares to impose on them even thought Chinese muslims pray on the street.
Those girl muslims in my college wear their hijabs all the time, even playing basketball.
And my Uyghur friend told me definitely that nobody forces them to sing or dance or drinking in a wedding.

You know, I'll bet almost everyone on this forum knows a Muslim, personally. I'll bet almost no one on this forum knows a Muslim terrorist personally.

how would one know if a muslim is a terrorist----do they stamp it on their foreheads? Did the friends of the army
doctor Major Nidal Hasan know that he is a terrorist murdering muslim pile of shit?. The pile of shit that
murdered Ari Halberstam had lots of friends----they
insisted he was a really nice guy. I have known lots
of muslims-----as far as I know---none were terrorists---
but many certainly had a high tolerance for the glorious
activity

I knew a nice muslim family but the fact is that in the USA they have have very little influence at this time in history . Don't think that they were terrorists . I do think that they are part of a 'fifth column' being built inside the USA and other western lands though .

I knew a nice muslim family but the fact is that in the USA they have have very little influence at this time in history . Don't think that they were terrorists . I do think that they are part of a 'fifth column' being built inside the USA and other western lands though .

Islam is a religion----which one is sorta born in----I is a born jew. In most cases if a kid gets a 'religion bug---up his ass' he gets into the religion he was born to. The problem I perceive with islam is that islam includes a
JIHADI PIETY. I have known of cases of born jews who got the religion bug up their asses and got really into
Judaism-----with every prohibition in place to the point of
----well----it can be difficult but not jihadist No matter
how nice is the parents-----any kid can get the bug----
that's why some kids are going off to Iraq to JOIN ISIS.
For those who doubt my oracle at USMB status----I predicted this trend last year-----like --- by midsummer---muslim kids FINDING RELIGION thru isis---
world wide----not all muslim kids, of course

thing with these young muslims is that they can't support the western way because they can see that it is superior to islam and its ways . Some then want to join in in taking down the west . See the youts that were just caught in Canada as they tried to leave Canada so that they could join up with terrorists . Best thing to have done would be to let them leave with no re entry into western lands ever again . Next step after that would be to STOP the importation of any more muslims . Boy , I'm happy that i'm in the USA with its low percentage of muslims . --- RCMP arrests ten youths believed headed to join jihadists in Syria at Montreal airport National Post ---

Forum List

Back