In God we trust South Dakota will require in God we trust signs in all public schools under new stat

In God We Trust: South Dakota will require "In God We Trust" signs in all public schools under new state law - CBS News
A new law in South Dakota now requires all public schools across the state to feature the "In God We Trust" motto on display. Students returning to school this fall will be greeted by the message, which supporters say is meant to "inspire patriotism.".......

Good for them don't like it then it really sucks to be you. I don't go to church and I could care less if it's there I appreciate the CHOICE OF FREE WILL!!! Commies can't and don't.
So much for any kid/parent who isn't christian, right?
Well thanks for acknowledging there’s only one God, the God Of Christians and Jews.

In God We Trust: South Dakota will require "In God We Trust" signs in all public schools under new state law - CBS News
A new law in South Dakota now requires all public schools across the state to feature the "In God We Trust" motto on display. Students returning to school this fall will be greeted by the message, which supporters say is meant to "inspire patriotism.".......

Good for them don't like it then it really sucks to be you. I don't go to church and I could care less if it's there I appreciate the CHOICE OF FREE WILL!!! Commies can't and don't.

why??? its pretty easy to ignore it,,,

and dont they have a god of their own??? mother earth perhaps,,

Liberal melt Down 5,4,3,2,1 .. oops to late ha

and why do YOU want to indoctrinate my kids with your religion?

what makes you think you have that right?
Its freedom of religion not freedom from religion

So you are okay with people coming in from other religions to indoctrinate your children. The word "religion" means many things. Public schools should be free from the indoctrination process. Let the parents teach at home.

why??? its pretty easy to ignore it,,,

and dont they have a god of their own??? mother earth perhaps,,
The god of Self.

Where is the choice of free will in that?

Your America's problem.

The free will is " I DO NOT HAVE TO PRACTICE" WHAT IT SAYS just because it is displayed in public.

These ppl the ppp like it where the fk is yours when asshats want to take it away from them they want to take away NOTHINGeeee!

Ok. Let’s demand that we put Assalaamu ‘Aleykum in all our schools. You asshats can have the freedom to ignore it.

I am sure that will go over really well.

Liberal melt Down 5,4,3,2,1 .. oops to late ha

and why do YOU want to indoctrinate my kids with your religion?

what makes you think you have that right?
Its freedom of religion not freedom from religion

So you are okay with people coming in from other religions to indoctrinate your children. The word "religion" means many things. Public schools should be free from the indoctrination process. Let the parents teach at home.
You can move out

Your America's problem.

The free will is " I DO NOT HAVE TO PRACTICE" WHAT IT SAYS just because it is displayed in public.

These ppl the ppp like it where the fk is yours when asshats want to take it away from them they want to take away NOTHINGeeee!

Ok. Let’s demand that we put Assalaamu ‘Aleykum in all our schools. You asshats can have the freedom to ignore it.

if youre a muzzzie that means the same thing,,,

just trying to save ink and resources,,,

and since we are in the USA everyone should be able to read English,,,

Your America's problem.

-------------------------- might happen eventually , probably will happen eventually with all the legally imported and NonWestern third worlders you guys are importing into the USA Coyote .

There is a reason for a choice and that choice is freedom from religion. That the motto is on coins is telltale and also an imitation based on Arabic alphabets and religion. In Science we trust, and to bequeath that knowledge and trust to future generations means that religions still suffer from knowledge envy because they are based on myth, fairy tales, and troubled spirit and stupidity. Avarice also shows up here:

'A Muslim was not permitted to bequeath property to a Christian. This prohibition was based upon two sayings from the Prophet, 'People of two different religions may not inherit from each other,' and 'A Muslim may not inherit from an unbeliever nor may an unbeliever inherit from a Muslim (Al_Tirmidi, fara 'id p. 14). Whatever might have been the original basis for this restriction, it is clear from the remarks attributed to Malik that, in the Mudawwana, it served to protect the Muslims from too intimate a contact with those who were considered to have incurred the wrath of God (mashut) and who were open to criticism (gayr 'adl) with respect to the norms of Islamic law (shari'a).

However, Malik was willing to relax the first half of the Prophetic injunctions, by permitting a Muslim to inherit from a Christian, provided that no wine or swine were contained in the inheritance, and that there was non payment on gizya * due.

* The short section of Al-Mudawwana which is devoted to the gizya is found under the larger heading of jihad, or just war. It defines the tax as being that which members of another religion pay to their Muslim conquerors for the privilege of continuing to practice their faith....the conquered people who accept Islam are said to be beneficiaries of the formal protection (dimma) of God and his messenger.'
(Speight RM, Christians in 9th Century North Africa, Islamochristiana 4:55 (1978)

duh

Your America's problem.

if youre a muzzzie that means the same thing,,,

just trying to save ink and resources,,,

and since we are in the USA everyone should be able to read English,,,

What does a "muzzie" mean?

Good for them don't like then it really sucks to be you. I don't go to church and I could care less if it's there I appreciate the CHOICE OF FREE WILL!!! Commies can't and don't.

Public schools should not be promoting any religion or mythology.

period.

belief in god does NOT equate to "patriotism"

this is not only unconstitutional but also WRONG, UNETHICAL and dangerous.

neither YOU nor any teacher or school has a right to indoctrinate ANYONES' CHILDREN with religion or fairy tales.

If muslims take over south dakota and use that very law to indoctrinate YOUR kids with islam would you be happy about it?

Your whole attitude seems to be..."i don't care about morals or ethics or right or wrong...I just want to piss off liberals"

LMFAO

There is a reason for a choice and that choice is freedom from religion. That the motto is on coins is telltale and also an imitation based on Arabic alphabets and religion. In Science we trust, and to bequeath that knowledge and trust to future generations means that religions still suffer from knowledge envy because they are based on myth, fairy tales, and troubled spirit and stupidity. Avarice also shows up here:

'A Muslim was not permitted to bequeath property to a Christian. This prohibition was based upon two sayings from the Prophet, 'People of two different religions may not inherit from each other,' and 'A Muslim may not inherit from an unbeliever nor may an unbeliever inherit from a Muslim (Al_Tirmidi, fara 'id p. 14). Whatever might have been the original basis for this restriction, it is clear from the remarks attributed to Malik that, in the Mudawwana, it served to protect the Muslims from too intimate a contact with those who were considered to have incurred the wrath of God (mashut) and who were open to criticism (gayr 'adl) with respect to the norms of Islamic law (shari'a).

However, Malik was willing to relax the first half of the Prophetic injunctions, by permitting a Muslim to inherit from a Christian, provided that no wine or swine were contained in the inheritance, and that there was non payment on gizya * due.

* The short section of Al-Mudawwana which is devoted to the gizya is found under the larger heading of jihad, or just war. It defines the tax as being that which members of another religion pay to their Muslim conquerors for the privilege of continuing to practice their faith....the conquered people who accept Islam are said to be beneficiaries of the formal protection (dimma) of God and his messenger.'
(Speight RM, Christians in 9th Century North Africa, Islamochristiana 4:55 (1978)

duh

Its feedom OF religion...not from

View attachment 271654
Which god? What patriotism?

which god is your choice,,,the patriotism should be obvious,,,
Patriotism is obvious. But it should never, ever be linked to a religion.

what religion???

Patriotism should never be linked to any religion. Is this clear? Love of country has nothing to do with an adherence to any sect of any religion.
Actually you are wrong the patriots even had a flag during the revolution war
Well sure, but they were ignorant people who didn't even understand germs or electricity. You have no such excuse.

Forum List

Back