In God we trust South Dakota will require in God we trust signs in all public schools under new stat

At some point when you leave one state to go to another even just for travel, there will be signs with a hundred laws noting differences from the state you left.

Shouldn't be in public schools.

I don't think they're forcing schools to put it because it's one of the "nation's mottos."

That being said, I don't really care too much. I don't live there, my kids won't being going to school there they're all adults), so... meh...

Liberal melt Down 5,4,3,2,1 .. oops to late ha

and why do YOU want to indoctrinate my kids with your religion?

what makes you think you have that right?
It's the national motto. It says nothing about religion.......unless you hate God... or you think you were created by a Wookie.

havent heard the wookie claim yet,,,but most of them think we came from a rock,,
havent heard the wookie claim yet,,,but most of them think we came from a rock,,

Christians and Jews do.

Genesis 2:7

Which god? What patriotism?

which god is your choice,,,the patriotism should be obvious,,,
Patriotism is obvious. But it should never, ever be linked to a religion.

what religion???

Patriotism should never be linked to any religion. Is this clear? Love of country has nothing to do with an adherence to any sect of any religion.
Patriotism should never be linked to any religion. Is this clear?

Our Founding Fathers, even the non-Christians, said otherwise in our Declaration Of Independence.

It's the national motto. It says nothing about religion.......unless you hate God... or you think you were created by a Wookie.

Christians and Jews do.

dust is not rock, and the evos think it was magical,,,so they are just another religion based on faith,,,

Christians and Jews do.

dust is not rock, and the evos think it was magical,,,so they are just another religion based on faith,,,
It’s all faith, from atheist to Billy Graham

In God We Trust: South Dakota will require "In God We Trust" signs in all public schools under new state law - CBS News
A new law in South Dakota now requires all public schools across the state to feature the "In God We Trust" motto on display. Students returning to school this fall will be greeted by the message, which supporters say is meant to "inspire patriotism.".......

Good for them don't like it then it really sucks to be you. I don't go to church and I could care less if it's there I appreciate the CHOICE OF FREE WILL!!! Commies can't and don't.
So much for any kid/parent who isn't christian, right?

77ACBADD-8E49-484A-A484-2C800D8E8DDB.jpeg

what religion???

Patriotism should never be linked to any religion. Is this clear? Love of country has nothing to do with an adherence to any sect of any religion.
Actually you are wrong the patriots even had a flag during the revolution war

what religion???

what religion?? this is about a higher power,,,the teach mother earth, evolution and climate change crap and you dont complain,,,

Forum List

Back