In death, Sally Ride reveal she was gay. Enough!

Had partner of 27 years...

Not sure why liberals think that people's sexuality matters. They seem obsessed about it, why isn't Sally Ride an icon because of her accomplishments and not who she slept with?

Obviously it's the hater dupes who think it matters, now say she's no longer a hero, just a pervert. You're damn near unteachable LOL

Right, thats why YOU brought it up.

I don't care who she slept with, it isn't important to me as to how I view her, it seems to matter to you, we all know this because you started a thread on it.

Democrat strategist Rahm Emanuel said it best "you never let a crisis go to waste" and you can paraphrase it with "democrats never let a tragedy go to waste". You can count on the radical left to dig up a body or do what ever they need to do to take advantage of a death or tragedy to advance a political cause. Sally Ride deserves better than to have her legacy used in such a shameful way by the radical left.

What do you mean, a "shameful way"?

Considering Pubs haven't allowed an Obama economic policy to pass since early 2009, this is THEIR economy- and they have no new ideas either...

You need to talk to Harry Ried you assclown.

Actually, YOU should look at what those Pub "jobs bills" actually are- Propaganda BS about screwing the environment and the workers and customers, Pub dupe. Wouldn't do a damn thing either, fool. lol

Please provide examples (for once in your sorry life).

I'll wait to see your argument.

But, talking about Ride, I am really curious to know why you think this is important.

Did you just need another strawman to have sex with ?

You need to talk to Harry Ried you assclown.

Actually, YOU should look at what those Pub "jobs bills" actually are- Propaganda BS about screwing the environment and the workers and customers, Pub dupe. Wouldn't do a damn thing either, fool. lol

Please provide examples (for once in your sorry life).

I'll wait to see your argument.

But, talking about Ride, I am really curious to know why you think this is important.

Did you just need another strawman to have sex with ?

i think this was a poor topic if the OP meant for it to celebrate her being gay by saying "look another gay person did important things" which is real bad on two accounts.

1 she never brought up her sexual orientation because in her mind and in her culture, u just dont do that, period. Regardless of what others thought, u just kept it to yourself. And in my opinion thats classy.

2. On a personal level, i feel u cant say "all people are equal" than go and show some are more equal. Parades, articles , tv shows, why does hollywood whos generally left feel the need to announce they are gay? Does it somehow make them feel better than everyone else. are they fighting a pretend war? what is going on here?

Not sure why liberals think that people's sexuality matters. They seem obsessed about it, why isn't Sally Ride an icon because of her accomplishments and not who she slept with?

Because her partner isn't entitled to widow's benefits after 27 years, since they can't marry.

That's why it matters.

Because her partner isn't entitled to widow's benefits after 27 years, since they can't marry.

That's why it matters.

that her private matter not urs. dont bring it up if she doesnt want to. its not ur fight, why do u think u should have any say on wat matters in her private life? Why does the left play this game as if its some stoic stance that everyone should be made aware of. Do you even listen to urself? its not ur matter.

Hero? Meh. I reserve that term for those who really deserve it. She was more of an Iconic American... and I have huge respect for her.

Hero? Meh. I reserve that term for those who really deserve it. She was more of an Iconic American... and I have huge respect for her.

this i can agree with, opinion with some respect that with her achievements she can be respected for what she did and the life she led. Inspiring as was posted before, i dont know still personally.

That's why it matters.

Sally could leave her belongings to a cat if she wanted to... and she wouldn't need to be married to the cat to do it. :eusa_whistle:

And to Papa, Sally was recognized in life for her accomplishments, and not her sexual habits... just the way it should've been.

That's why it matters.

Sally could leave her belongings to a cat if she wanted to... and she wouldn't need to be married to the cat to do it. :eusa_whistle:

And to Papa, Sally was recognized in life for her accomplishments, and not her sexual habits... just the way it should've been.

Infidel u are to good, i thought i had a good angle and bam u hit it out of the park. great to know u my friend. im going to learn a lot.

That's why it matters.

Infidel u are to good, i thought i had a good angle and bam u hit it out of the park. great to know u my friend. im going to learn a lot.

Thats why the Koch brothers pay me the big bucks....

:omg: did I say that out loud ? :eek:

Yup, gay people's relationships SHOULD be discriminated against. People should just mind their own business...Pub dupes!

Still no examples of what we asked for.

You know, it would be her own business if you had not brought it up.

Moron.

Thats why the Koch brothers pay me the big bucks....

:omg: did I say that out loud ? :eek:

ba zing!!!!!!!!!!!!! its like mcdonalds, u are loving it.

Uh, my cousin was a NASA astronaut and was in married to his wife for life.

I guess that means all astronauts must be married for life....

Yup, gay people's relationships SHOULD be discriminated against. People should just mind their own business...Pub dupes!

Still no examples of what we asked for.

You know, it would be her own business if you had not brought it up.

Moron.

I brought it up? LOL

Examples of what? That I'm sure are obvious to anyone with a brain...

Forum List

Back