In death, Sally Ride reveal she was gay. Enough!

120724-coslog-sallytam2-730p.photoblog600.jpg

In life, Sally Ride became famous as America's first woman in space — and in death, she's now added to her fame as the first acknowledged gay astronaut.

The revelation came in a low-key way: Monday's obituary from Sally Ride Science, the educational venture she founded a decade ago, referred to Tam O'Shaughnessy as "her partner of 27 years." A spokeswoman for Sally Ride Science, Terry McEntee, said Ride and O'Shaughnessy, who is the company's chief operating officer and executive vice president, worked out the phrasing of the announcement before Ride's death.

More: Why Sally Ride waited until her death to tell the world she was gay - Cosmic Log

Tell you what.

If she were alive today and we knew all this....

I'd vote for her for president if I thought she could even begin to clean up Obama's mess.

In fact, she could have six partners at once, and I'd still vote for her.

It's all about the economy and who can get it worked out (or start to), including making tough decisions.

Gay ? So what ?

Can you fix our problem ? Good.

You got my vote.

Tell you what.

I'd vote for her for president if I thought she could even begin to clean up Obama's mess.

It's all about the economy and who can get it worked out (or start to), including making tough decisions.

Gay ? So what ?

You got my vote.

to be honest i think she was to smart for the postion. I dont know if she was politically motivated, but she was smart thats for sure. I think she did better work in her field than as president, shes surviving regardless of what the country does or goes.

Tell you what.

Gay ? So what ?

You got my vote.

Considering Pubs haven't allowed an Obama economic policy to pass since early 2009, this is THEIR economy- and they have no new ideas either...

only bigots would be concerned with her sexuality

hmmmm

Upside down and backwards Pub dupe logic.

I'm just sorry she felt she had to hide it, couldn't get married, and didn't raise any children.

You ever think that maybe just maybe she didnt want to get married and have kids?

Sounds to me that Sally didn't make an issue about her sexual habits at her workplace because it would be considered unprofessional to so... I mean, I can't remember the last time I annouced I like girls at work :eusa_eh:

I bet Sally would be pissed it is being talked about now. :eusa_whistle:

Tell you what.

Gay ? So what ?

You got my vote.

Considering Pubs haven't allowed an Obama economic policy to pass since early 2009, this is THEIR economy- and they have no new ideas either...

Considering Obama does not have an economic policy. He has a spending policy. To have an economic policy, you have to understand economics.

That disqualifies him right there.

And you are a high school teacher......sure. :lol: :lol:

Tell you what.

Gay ? So what ?

You got my vote.

You need to talk to Harry Ried you assclown.

BFD. Sally Ride had a wonderful and admirable life.

She didn't "Reveal" in death that she was gay. It was nobody's business but hers and her partner's.

I agree, but like all liberals they're hypocritical on this. They say your sex life is noone's business but then they love to throw outting in your face, but what REALLY REALLY is mean, is liberals love to OUT people DONT WANT to be outted......Talk about hypocrits

She wasnt gay enough for some reason, he was married to a man for many years.

No gay enough, sounds like a liberal. Dont stereotype and then they say that. Same with black folks, republican blacks arent black enough....these clowns make me laugh...

only bigots would be concerned with her sexuality

hmmmm

I'm just sorry she felt she had to hide it, couldn't get married, and didn't raise any children.

You ever think that maybe just maybe she didnt want to get married and have kids?

Sounds to me that Sally didn't make an issue about her sexual habits at her workplace because it would be considered unprofessional to so... I mean, I can't remember the last time I annouced I like girls at work :eusa_eh:

ur saying she lead her life by her choice and her responsiblities no way, the government told her how to life and wanted to celebrate her being gay

Last edited:
Tell you what.

Gay ? So what ?

You got my vote.

Considering Obama does not have an economic policy. He has a spending policy. To have an economic policy, you have to understand economics.

That disqualifies him right there.

And you are a high school teacher......sure. :lol: :lol:

Very very very doubtful :lol:

ur saying she lead her life by her choice and her responsiblities no way, the government told her how to life and wanted to celebrate her being gay because being gay is more equal of all people being equal.

:wtf:

:eusa_clap:

ur saying she lead her life by her choice and her responsiblities no way, the government told her how to life and wanted to celebrate her being gay because being gay is more equal of all people being equal.

:wtf:

:eusa_clap:

glad u got that, thank u.

Why do the lefty bigots want to out her lifestyle? Let her be buried with dignity?

Any oppurtunity to push their agenda.... to Hell with what Sally wanted.

Sally most likely feels as though some others do.... by her not making a big deal of it, made her more "normal" than the hacks will ever know.

Forum List

Back